Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Pyaar ki kahaani- ch 8-pg 35 (07/08) (Page 7)

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Nice strt

Looks lik Maan will get wat Dadima asked him to get as he was thking abt it

Loved his love n care

Maan was sho shweet wit the boy

He hav 2 sides

Lets c who is his new secretary

Update soon
Plz add me to ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv angel

Nav2010 IF-Dazzler
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
pLEASE ADD ME TOO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv angel

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
interesting concept
add me 2 ur pm list
hope he finds dadis bahu fast

luv angel

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
interesting start add me

luv angel

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Plz add me in ur pm list excellent starting it seems interesting

luv angel

luv angel Senior Member
luv angel
luv angel

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Hey all, WOW I love the response I got in just one part it was AMAZING! Thankyou each and everyone one of you who replied. And I've updated the PM list, and added for buddy requests, so it's easier for me to PM, keep accepting them! Here's the next update, enjoy it and do comment, and PM's will be out shortly!

Love you all!
*Alisha*

Chapter Two

'Haan daadi maa mein Dehli poonch Gaya hoon' Maan said on his whilst picking up his luggage.
'Ok beta apna kyal lakna aur meri kiyle bahu zaroor laana.' Daadi said testing her grandsons patience.
'Daadi maa.... Take care of yourself, I love you!' Maan said and hung up the phone hearing the word 'Bahu' again.

Walking outside into the airport he saw a board with his name written on it. Walking upto it he indroduced himself.

'Maan Singh Kurhana'
'Rahul Saxena'

Smiling both men left the airport, and towards the large black mercadeas parked outside. Sitting inside he rested his head back waiting for the hotel to arrive so he could get some sleep!

'So Mr Kurhana, I'm extremly fortunate to be doing a business deal with you!' Rahul said.
'My pleasure Mr Saxena, and Maan is perfectly fine' He smiled replying.
'Same here, Rahul.' Rahul said, stopping the car arriving infront of the hotel.

'So Maan I'll se you tommorow morning, the car will be here to pick you up at ten.' Rahul explained. Maan thanked him at got out of the car, and entered the hotel seeing the car dissapear!

Walking to reception, he booked himself in.
'Maan Singh Kurhana I have an penthouse booked on my name'
'Oh yes Mr Kurhana, here are your keys and I hope you have a joyful stay!' the receptionist said.
'Thanks'

'Haan Heer baas mein upar arre hoon, my shift has finished!'

'Hello, Dev, phele yeh batao ghar phe hoon?'

'Heer hang up the phone I'm coming na, why are you so scared the electrcity has just gone'

'Yeh Dev I'm just reaching my room, well penthouse.... Always the best for Maan Singh Kurhana!'

'Ok Heer the lift is front of me, I'll be up in thirty seconds and see what's wrong, chill sweetheart!'

'Dev hold on one minute I just need to press the button on the lift, my luggage is in the other hand.'

Maan had reached the lift, and he put his luggage down when he bumped into someone who's phone, along with his went flying across the floor.

'Idiot, andhee hoon?' the person said angrily. Picking the phone up off the floor, and returning one in Maans hand, the person entered the lift whose door shut before Maan could say anything.

'I'm an idiot, she called Maan Singh Kurhana an idiot, I'll see her!' Maan said angrily. Stepping into the now returned lift, he pressed his penthouse floor and finally arrived in the luxurious living space.

'Sorry Heer, some idiot just bumped into me. Andha kahin kaha! Baas doh minute abhee ayee' the person said hanging the phone up!

'Dev I'll phone you in a bit this paagal ladkre just bumped into me and called me an idiot!' Maan said angrily hanging the phone up and throwing it on the bed, and entering the shower to freshen up!

'Yeh Geet Di ki aawaz ko kya hogayaa?and why did she call me Dev, laagta sar mara tha when she bumped into the person.' Heer said to herself confused after the phone call.

'Why is Bro calling me Heer, like what's up with him, and why did he sound like such a girl, and where is he coming in two minutes. Oh god he has lost it completly!' Dev said confused sitting on his bed back home!

'Heer darwaza kolo.... It's me naa!'

'Oh thank god your here Di, I've been in the dark for absulutly ages know, light ko fix karoo!' Heer whined.

'Acha baba.... Yeh loh kush?'

'Di app mujhe ek jawab de.... Why are you working at the hotel, we are not poor, we can live off mummys left money....' Heer asked innocently.

'Haan we can but we can save that for the future when in desparate need... And I like my job keeps me entertained.'

'Di your a waitress.....'

'Geet Handa is no ordinary waitress I'll let you no HH, and I have no shame in my job and neither should you!' Geet explained.

'Okay Di fine about that, tell me this, why did you sound like a boy on your phone at the end of our conversation?' Heer asked.

'A what....' Geet asked shocked.

'A boy di, seriously, well a man, but same thing...' Heer corrcted herself.

'Tum paagal hoon, I'm not man, and my voice is not deep like a boys!' Geet said confused at what Heer was saying.

Seriously Di, look I'll ring you...' Heer said dialing Geets number. Waiting a few seconds they heard no ring.

Confused why Geet took her phone out of her pocket to be completly baffaled when she saw not her phone.

'Heer phone baan kar...... I have someone elses phone.' Geet said shocked.

'What di but who's?'

'Mujhe kya paata...'

Looking at the phone she examined it carefully to see any clue of who it could belong too, until she caught herself off guard when the phone started to ring.

'What does it say?' Heer asked intrested.

'Home... Oh god Heer pata nahin kiska phone hain yeh, aur mera phone kiske paas hain.' Geet said panicking.

'Di, don't answer!'

'Heer I'm not stupid I wasn't going to answer!'

Suddenly it went quiet when the phone stared ringing, looking at it closely both sisters wondered what to do next.

'Di check the answering machine, it has a message the lights flashing, it's just like your phone no wonder you got confused.'

Geet unlocked the phone and listened to message.

'Beta don't worry Dev ghar phe hain, you just take care of yourself! Love you Maan....'

'What did it say, do you know who's phone it is then?' Heer pestered.

'Maan.'

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthigaberscarce05attitudeshyminnurajgagsyasmi123orubajuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123-divya-hemvbprizavarshakhedekarnamitasinsakadafinaamteegchiki143preet.harmanmamatha.zoha25Ms-Min-Hodh_ritimysticangelsanjuleemaansi007bobbydolldoosheekajennifer1993kptlteri_susantanya_viamalu123trishapixraymaanmishtisups2222iqbals4everpushpiDhara_sKinshukKiDewaniamzu32lalitha..cyum321Nav2010-SmexySmile-angel_smilygangesegbsimi91-Veritaserum-ZohamaaneetKrishnaluv94ramaheshluv_DDmrk-1meravigilisokrati5sanu3108ambbiha-TeriMalang--Zoya-komlika--Saavi--maaniqraSofnasweet scorpio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusycharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10divareenastarchase--Ratna--rsroopalimaansee..shreyaa..Shalveshah10punam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.rs12345RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelCrazyCutesykhwaishfan

jennifer1993 Goldie
jennifer1993
jennifer1993

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv angelkahkashansakina

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
wow nice one.. maneet phone exchange.. sounds gud.. continue soon