Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mariam94

great update dear
update soon

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey Everyoneee...
A HUGE thankyouuu to all the comments... Ive tried replying to someee, but India Forums simply wont let me replyyy to any more ๐Ÿ˜ก

So I'll Just list a thanks to everyonee who commented, and i want tooo sayy thankyouuu to you all for the support๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANKS TO:
ambbiha
afsha
mysticangel
jennifer1993
namita25
XXXYYYZZZ
sweet scorpio
rupzluveu
rs12345
maaniqra
maanujaanu
mariam94
shah10
krishnaluv94
shalve
maneetluver
angel_mew
maneesangel
khwahishfan
sowmyadharini
radikha shah
swetha 10
simi91
lil.mizz.sexii
prathyusmiling
annie.shona
sanjulee
dia
rsroopali
dmg_rocks_antra
jyothinajo

And a BIG HUG to everypne who pressed the likee buttonn... and for waiting so patiently for the updateee ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love youu all๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update in a few

Alishaaa๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Everyoneee... Once again ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So First things first...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

Next.. so sorry for the big delay on the update It was the start of the holidays so got really busy... then Ramadhan started so its hard to find somee timee

Sorryyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But, im here now, with an update... ๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe some more comments will make it easier for me to find a balance for when i will update... as it is so irregular ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Love you all for being soo patient ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Enjoy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chapter Eight  

Geet sat on middle of her bed smiling to herself.

'Just give me a ring if you need anything'

Maan's words kept replaying within her mind. Lying back onto the soft pillow, she wondered how she was lucky to be saved twice from the hands of Rahul, that too from Maan.

'Di'

Geet was bought out of her trance with Heer calling for her.

'Di, kahan hain app?' Heer screamed.

'Room mein' Geet replied.

Heer came into Geets room, and jumped next to her lying down with her. 'Di, App bahut khush lagree hain? Koi khaas wajha?'

'Hmm, woh, nahin baas... Im in a good mood today' Geet replied smling.

'Aur kya mein puch sakte hoon kyon?' Heer insisted.

'No reason. Chal chor... What do you want to eat today? Today your Di will make you favourite food.'

'Hmm, smiling Di, favourite food... must be my lucky day.' Heer said to herself. 'Okay Di, i will have... your famous aloo and gobi parathas!'

'Just knew it... mein jaake banate hoon, you change and come for dinner. Jalde.' Geet said before exiting her room and heading for the kitchen.

'Soch Maan, kuch soch...' Maan spoke to himself whilst pondering on what he could do to not meet the girl his Daadi Maa had set him up with. 'I Hope there is a delay in the flight.' He wished to himself.

'Drink Sir?' Asked the air hostess.

'Ermm... no thanks' he replied, still stressed.

With the hostess walking away, he started tapping his table in front of him, in the hope of an answer popping into his mind. 'Urghh' he said when his mind was just as blank as before.

'Dev... Maan seh baat hoye?' Daadi Maa asked.

'Jee Daadi Maa, woh ajj sham tak ponch jaygee.' Dev replied. 'Aur Daadi Maa, where you serious about the ladki wale coming to see Bro?'

'Haan' Daadi Maa stated and left the room before her grandson could question her. One grilling from Maan later on in the night would be enough.

'Heer, jalde aah, parathas tande horee hain!' Geet screamed inside, whilst wating on the table.

'Di, mein aagyee.' Heer said running to the table, and started eating with a second notice. 'Di, I forgot to ask, You didn't see Rahul again did you?'

Geet dropped the piece from her hand which fell into her plate, on top of the yoghurt, splattering everywhere.

'I guess thats a yes. What did he do this time?' Heer asked.

'Woh... nothing.' Geet said cleaning the splattered yoghurt.

'Di, don't lie... not after last time.' Heer said.

'Heer sach, he didn't do anything. Woh... Maan saved me.' Geet explained.

'Maan? Di the person who your phone got swapped with, and the one who pushed you out of the way of the door, and the one who fell on top of you after, then ran away for some reason? That Maan?' Heer said replaying all previous events.

'Haan Heer, that Maan.' Smiling at her sisters innocence.

'Hmm' Heer said still stuffing her face with the parathas. 'Di did you tell what happened with Rahul?'

'No... he asked, then was like forget it.' Geet said. 'Besides i want to forget what happened with him, and re-telling the story would only bring back those memories.'

'Right Di...' Heer said taking her fourth paratha.

'Heer, you will get fat, believe the amount you eat, one of these days you will get fat.' Geet said.

'Maan Beta, yeh Priya hain.. Priya yeh hain meri pote, Maan.' Daadi Maa said introducing the girl to Maan.

Smiling at her once, Maan then looked down again not wanting this rishta to go any further.

'Maan beta, why don't you show Priya the terrace, you can talk to each other then too.' Daadi Maa insisted.

'Jee Daadi Maa' Maan said quietly getting up and leading the way. 'This is our terrace...' He said.

Priya walked ahead of him, and smiled slightly, before turning around.

'Maan, do you want to get married yet?' Priya asked directly.

Shocked by the question all Maan could do was nod his head in disagreement.

'Good, neither do I. I just couldn't refuse my parents. I'll go down and refuse... saying i don't like you... Thank god... my boyfriend will be so happy.' Priya said before leaving the terrace, with Maan trailing behind, in shock.

'Hum abb chalte hain, hum jawab aapko phone karke batade gee. Namaste.' The girls family said and left.

Maan slumped onto the sofa with a smile plastered on his face. He wasn't going to get married... not just yet..

'Maan Bete, Priya kaise lagee?' Daadi Maa asked.

'Daadi Maa, bilkul ache nahin... maine abhee shaadi nahin karne.' Maan said.

'Baas karre bte, abb apke umar hain... Priya keh ghar waale se jalde se jawab aajee, phir jalde see shaadi... mujhe apne bahu ab chahee hain.' Daadi Maa said before walking away.

'And im never going away on a business trip ever again, who knows next time i come back it will be my engagement.'

With his phone buzzing slightly next to him, Maan was taken back when he saw the display of who was calling.

'Geet'

'Why is Geet ringing me, i hope everythings okay.'

Edited by luv angel - 12 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it x
Wonder why geet is calling maan
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Yesss you updated!
i was eagerly waiting for this :DDD
thanks for the pm and do continue soon!
Awesome part!
Hi Alishaa..thanks 4 da pm n awesome update. Just one complaint though...too short lol. Nyways Geet is happy! Hate Rahul.๐Ÿ˜ก Maan went home n met Priya bt Priya also nt ready to marry him as she has a bfriend. Maan is saved lol. Loved his line abt nt going for any business trips. Geet calling Maan abt what? Ugh...did u have to stop der! Happy Friendship's Day! Update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago
Great update! Thanks for the PM!