Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Pyaar ki kahaani- ch 8-pg 35 (07/08) (Page 21)

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Waiting 4 update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv angel

luv angel Senior Member
luv angel
luv angel

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hey all, sorry for the delay again. once my exams are over regular updates, promise. Enjoy and thanks for every comment, sorry i didnt have time to reply but i read each and everyone. Loved them. keep them coming, and thanks for being so patient with me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ps i think i pmed everyone... theres so many readers i might have missed someone.. sorry if i haveEmbarrassed

Chapter five

'Geet...'

'Choro mujhe, tumhe koi tameez nahin hain?' Geet said angry but also quiet scared at the extent at which Rahul was drunk.

'Hain, but not for beautiful  g..urlss, aur humhara rishta puu..rraanaa hain' Rahul gurgled.

Hearing Rahul, Maan was becoming angered, but slightly confused also. He attempted to free the hold of Rahul.

'Rahul leave her.'Maan said sternly.

'Maan kya  karre hoon, you can have her after mee.' Rahul continued.

At this point Geet had started to whimper at Rahul's strong hold and also at what he said. Maan however was at the point of punching Rahul in the face, but controlled himself not wanting to make a scene.

'Rahul, leave her or I will do something you don't want me to do' Maan warned for the final time.

'Maan I'm not leaving her till tonight...'

With Geet's sobs and Rahul's words, Maan did something he would have never done. Punching Rahul straight in the face he let go of Geet, falling back onto the floor unconscious.

'Maan...' Geet whispered through her crying.

Turning around Maan saw a small crowd had gathered, and cursed himself as this is what he had wanted to avoid. Anger rising on his face again he spoke.

'There is nothing to see here, leave' he simply stated and crowd vanished within thirty seconds.

Turning back around he saw Geet holding herself sobbing.

'Ge...' but he was cut off as Geet just turned and left the hall. Following her Maan saw her going towards the lift.

'Geet... ill drop yo..'

But was once again cut off.

'I'll go myself' was all she said as she vanished behind the doors of the lift. Surprised Maan slowly walked back towards the hall and sat at his place again near the bar.

'Juice' he stated in anger.

'Sir..'

Turning around he saw another waiter.

'What?'

'Erm, what is needed to be done with Rahul Sir, he is still unconscious' the waiter asked.

Anger built up inside him and his hands turned into fists. Sipping on his juice he turned back to face the waiter.

'Take him too his room, and provide him with the medical treatment he needs.' Maan stated once again and turned away with the waiter leaving.

'Humhara rishta puranna hain'

Shaking his heads he tried to get the thought out of his head but was unable too. With anger rising once again he got up to leave for his room.

Slamming the door shut Geet fell onto he back of and sat on the floor with her knees folded up to her chest, crying.

'Woh waapas aagyaaa' she wailed. 'Hes back'

Geet continued to cry late into the night and didn't know when she finally fell asleep against the door.

'Di, why isn't the door opening. Di...' Heer said as she pushed against the door, but it wouldn't budge. Getting worried she looked around for some help but saw no one. Trying again she was unsuccessful. She paced around the door worried and unable to know what to do.

'Hurry up lift; it does not need to stop at every floor.' Maan spoke to himself aloud inside the lift. With the lift stopping again anger built up as he puffed. The doors opened but the sight in front of him caught his eye. Subconsciously he started to walk out of the lift and towards what his eyes had seen. Stopping a few metres way he stood there in silence.

'Di, come on Di, you're not that a deep sleeper, what's up Di??' Heer asked with her face plastered against the door in the hope of a reply to the question.  Hearing no reply, Heer turned around to go to front reception to get help when she saw someone looking at her.

'Tum?'

'Erm, i was in the lift and saw you struggling. Erm everything okay?'  Maan asked now speaking.

'Oh, no it isn't. Di is inside and the door isn't opening and she isn't opening either. It feels like some weight is pushed against the door.' Heer said worried.

'Here let me try.'  Maan moved up to the door, where Heer moved away. Maan pushed against the door, and it slightly moved. Pushing it a bit more he had opened a bit more of it, when he heard someone grumble.

'Stop it Heer, let me sleep' he heard a whine. A small smile appeared on his face as he let the door fall back shut.

'What are you doing, it was opening..' Heer asked confused.

'You're sister is asleep against it.' Maan stated with a little smirk on his face.

'What? Di... oh' Heer said confused at why her sister was sleeping against the door.

'Is there no other way into the room?' Maan asked.

'Erm, no, I'll just have to wait.' Heer said.

Silence spread until this time Maan spoke.

'You want me push your sister out of the way?'

'What no way, she would kill me if I hurt her.' Heer said.

Once again silence spread in the hall, until there was a sudden outburst.

'Just do it, I can't wait.' Heer said.

'What?? You sure' Maan asked shocked.

'Just do it...' she muttered.

Maan walked up to the door and started to push it. Slowly it started to open and he could hear the slow moans of Geet coming from inside. Continuing the door suddenly felt a lot lighter and it opened fully, in one movement, catching him off guard and causing him to slip with it, due to him leaning on the door as he was pushing it.

'Watch it...' Heer said but was too late as Maan fell into the room taking the person in front of him with himself. The situation made Heer laughed, as she saw her sister huffing underneath Maan.

Maan looked down and saw Geet. Her eyes still seemed red. He guessed from all the crying she had done.

'Humhara rishta puranna hain'

Suddenly Maan got up, turned around and left the room. Shocked Heer turned towards him to thank him when he had left in the lift.

'Weird...' Heer turned to see her sister still lying on the floor. 'Di, you okay?'

'Im fine.' She said getting up.

'Di why where you sleeping infront of the door?' Heer asked.

'Woh, woh... Heer listen carefully... hes back...'

'Who...' Heer asked confused.

Taking a deep breath Geet replied.

'Rahul.'

Edited by luv angel - 28 April 2011 at 11:48am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvagaber1611987geettfatiya52110gagsykasturi11vishruti.siriasmi123minnurajmamatha.preet.harmanbhakbhartifanalu5123-Elfin-hemvb-divya-blessednimcue1naamteegvarshakhedekarsurbhijn106sakadafiLadyArwenHADmishtisuba2011dh_ritisanjuleemysticangelteri_susanixraybismazaman2000kptlmaansi007dmg_roks_antaraAnu_Rlalitha..KinshukKiDewanicyum321gangesegbNav2010ninavi--ANGEL---SmexySmile-simi91ramahesh_Jyothi_ZohamaaneetrupzloveuKrishnaluv94ambeern-Veritaserum-Dilsaysanu3108ambbihamrk-1meravigilisokomlikasonu4eversmallville--Saavi--maaniqraswetha10-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiodivareena*Dakoo_Minzy*--Ratna--rsroopalishah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiaShalvepunam2712RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelrs12345kahkashansakinaVSai2008felicitysmoak.

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
very very niceee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv angel

VSai2008 IF-Stunnerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
awesome