Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Pyaar ki kahaani- ch 8-pg 35 (07/08) (Page 16)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
loool geet drooling over maan is so cute and she finds his voice husky.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv angel

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Haye
Awesome update
Loved it
Amazinggg
Haha geet drooling over maan..lol
Loved it
Continue soon
Thank u

luv angel

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear....update soon

luv angel

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
loved the ff.................diff geet drooling over maan..................
can u add me to ur pm list

luv angel

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update itx been almost 2mnths

luv angel

luv angel Senior Member
luv angel
luv angel

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hey everyone.. extremely deep apologies for the late update....... but with college and other stuff it's hard to find a balance.... sorry........ im going to try and find one soon... on top of that a major writers block... hopefully its cleared..............so here you go... and enjoy.....

'Di..... What is wrong with you? How could you do that? You've never done anything like that before?' Heer asked.

Geet sat on the sofa with a worried look plastered on her face...

'I don't know.... what happened to me, I must have looked like such a fool, oh god I'm so stupid.' Geet said, worried.

'Yes Di.... to be frankly honest you did look like a little..... Just a little bit of a fool.' Heer said being sarcastic.

'Heer, you're helping........ Aur on top of that, it was that idiot I bumped into on the lift, that's how our phones swapped, I'm such a goof, that idiot can't be hot, oh god....' Geet said confused.

'Di.... Just leave it... it's not like you will ever talk to him ever again in your life.' Heer said, seeing her sister getting worked up, and trying to calm her down rather than being mean.

'I hope you're right Heer, I hope.....' she whispered.

'That was so weird, I wonder why that girl didn't talk......... complete idiots some people are in this world....... and it was the same girl I bumped into walking towards the lift..... Oh don't worry.... Maan Singh Khurana still hasn't forgotten revenge for being called an idiot by her... just because she didn't say anything to me doesn't mean ill let her off that easy....... you're in for a bumpy ride..' Maan thought to himself and was still angry at being called an idiot, as no one had ever had the guts to.

Walking into his room, he lay down on the bed shutting his eyes. He had had enough for the night. Shutting the lamp he dozed off to sleep, after an interesting line of events.

'Heer, mein kaam pein jarred hoon,

Heer left her room and went towards the employer cafe. Last night's event was still playing around in her head, despite her trying to get rid of them.

'Idiot kayee kaah, pata nahin kal raat koh mujhe kya hogaya tha ki maine usko hot kerdiya.... Heer you're an idiot, not him.' Heer said cursing herself all the way down to the cafe. 'Baaba jee, please don't let me meet him again, otherwise only you know what will happen.' Heer said before entering the cafe for a day full of work.

'Rahul, shall we leave, we have a busy day ahead of us.'Maan asked.

'Sure Maan, but do you not want any breakfast?' Rahul asked.

'No, business first.' Maan said sternly, on which not both exited the building and went off to the business site in Delhi.

The whole day had passed, and was the evening when Maan returned. Stepping into the hotel he went straight to his room to freshen up.

'Heer, mein arre hoon, baas lift ke paas jaree hoon. I'll be up in 2 minutes.' Geet said.

'Di come quick and make dinner I'm starving...' Heer whined.

'Heer ki bachi, is that why you want me be quick. Mein abb or dere se aungee...' Geet said teasing her sister.

'Diii, don't im actually starving.' Heer said whining once again.

'Teek hain, ill be quick.'

Turning the phone off she waited for the lift to arrive. As soon as she heard the beep she looked up to see the doors open and the sight in front of her shocked her to bits.

Not being able to move, she stood there, still, but was caught off guard when the lift doors started to shut once again. Not wanting to wait for the next lift, she hurried in and stood in the corner, facing away from the person. Staying quite, she just hoped the lift stopped at her floor.... and quick.

'Hi Geet...'

'Oh shit... is idiot ko mera naam bhi yaad hain' Geet said to herself.

'Phirse idiot... pagal ladke ko yeh bhi nahin pata ki woh joh soch ri hain, uncha keri hain.' Maan said to himself. 'Don't worry; I will take my revenge in time.'

Geet just faced away, and kept silent hoping he would think she didn't hear him. 

'Erm Geet, didn't you hear me?' Maan asked again.

'Woh, sorry, no I didn't, erm yeh Hi' Geet replied then looked away again.

'Mein kya inta bura lagta hoon, ki yeh meri taraf dekh hi nahin hain?' Maan asked himself.

'Oh God yeh kitna Hot hain, aur mein iske samne apna sara gussa bul jate hoon. Geet stop, stay strong, this idiot dropped your phone.' Geet spoke silently this time.

'So, you work here?' Maan asked trying to making conversation.

'Woh, yeah.' Geet replied with her monosyllables.

'Cool...'

'Yeah cool...'

'Sooo... oh look my floor is here..' Geet said running out of the lift towards her room.

Maan stepped out of the lift on his floor and went inside his room. Slipping his shoes off, he sat on the sofa trying to relax, when his phone rang.

'Hello??'

'Bro... how you doing?' Dev asked.

'Dev im fine thanks, tum ghaar pein hoon nah?' he asked.

'Yes bro, so when you back...'

'Erm soon, look after Daadi maa..' Maan said before turning the phone off.

'Weird Bro didn't listen to all i had to say. Daadi maa will have to tell herself to Bro she is fixing his wedding.' Dev said shrugging.

Maan, too tierd too speak to his brother, scrolled through his contacts looking for Rahuls number, so he could call and say he wanted everything finished by tomorrow. He was taken back when he saw an unknown number, with a name he didn't recognise.

'Anjaani...' he whispered.

Getting out a blank text, he thought of what to write before sending it.

'Who are you...... Anjaani?'

The vibrations on her phone caused her to wake up and check her text. Confused at who it was, she thought at what to reply.

'Who are you??'

'Anjaana.....'

'Phir mein Anjaani....'

'hmm...'

'Where did you get my number?'

'It was saved in my mobile, under the name of Anjaani....'

'Oh.....'

Maan saw the text and left his phone on the side.

'Who is this, Anjaani....'

;Daadi Maa, i think you should tell Bro, before fixing his wedding..' Dev said.

'Dev don't worry Maan meri baat nahin taali gaa...' Daadi maa replied.

'Mujhe abb meri bahu chayiee.'

'Maan, kaal humhre ek party hain, for the deal being finalled, please do come..' Rahul said.

'Rahul as soon as the party is over, im going to leave.' Maan replied.

'Thats fine..'

'Di, I'm Staying at my friends house today... we have a project in for a project.' Heer explained to her sister.

'Teek hain, take care of yourself though.' Geet replied.

'Sure di..'

'Geet, you're working overtime today, we have a party tonight.' The boss explained.

'Yes sir...' Geet mumbled wanting to have a relaxed night with Heer not home.

Sitting at the bar, Maan was extremely bored, sipping on his orange juice. Looking around he saw Rahul full on dancing with a variety of girls. Feeling bored he turned back when he spotted Rahul gripping the hand of someone he recognised. Focusing his gaze, he saw him forcefully gripping the wrist of a young lady. Getting up he walked closer to see her in waitress clothes, with her face not visible due to her hair falling on it.

'Rahul, man leave her, let her do her job.' Maan said trying to save the situation.

'Maan, she is just so beautiful.' Rahul replied obviously too drunk to think straight.

Grabbing hold of Rahul to try to push him away, he saw the face of the woman clearly.

'Geet....'

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni77gagsyfatiya52110asmi123minnurajMaangeetlove7preet.harmannonabebuhemvbprizaVirIka4everbhakbhartifanalu5123-divya-curry-sistahmamatha.naamteeg-BeingAppy-perfectflirt8namitasinvarshakhedekarursrithika-Elfin-red135bsanjuleeLadyArwenzoha25dh_ritibismazaman2000kptlteri_susanixraybobbydolldoosheekadmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101maansi007KinshukKiDewanilalitha..Dhara_s--ANGEL---SmexySmile-gangesegbNav2010ninavimaanujaanumeravigilisoKrishnaluv94ramahesh-Veritaserum-simi91smallville--Saavi--sanu3108ambbiha_Jyothi_Zohamaaneetrsroopali--Ratna--maaniqrashah10divareenaswetha10-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpioRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelpunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rs12345kahkashansakinaSabmeratu.preethiaVSai2008Shalve_BlackPearl_khwaishfan

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
nice update 
pls cont soon.

luv angel

sanjulee Goldie
sanjulee
sanjulee

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged