superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb i m waiting next part๐Ÿ‘
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hmmmmmmm interesting...................... can i  also get the pm  plzzzzzzzz

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

NICE PART..UPDATE SOON..PLZ SEND ME PM....

LOVE
ANGEL
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice first meeting!! Well kind of. haha! Can't wait for the next part! Thanks for the PM by the way:)
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi... i really liked ur ff....cud u pls add me to ur pm list??????????
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute story... please update soon...
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its interesting..........do PM me ๐Ÿ˜Š
varshakhedekar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

sounds very interesting...........i am liking dis maneet story..........pls cn u pm me also.........i hv sended u frnds request

luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey everyone, sorry for such a late update, I had three exams this week so got delayed. But I'm back with more regular updates. Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated. Here it goes with the next one.....

*Alisha*

Chapter Three

''Idiot, andhee hoon.'

The words kept on repeating themselves through Maan's head. Anger built up inside him, despite the cold water running over his head which attempted to cool him off but failed terribly.

'How dare she... how dare she call Maan Singh Khurana and idiot?' he asked himself. 'You just wait girl, I'm not going to leave you this easily....just wait.'

Finally stepping out of the shower, he went towards his phone on the bed picking it up to ring Dev again. Going onto his recent contacts he was shocked what he saw in front of him.

'Yeh Heer koon hain? I've never had a contact called Heer' he said to himself. Confused he looked through the contacts and saw numbers and names he did not recognise at all. Returning to the home screen, he saw a picture which he definitely recognised.

'Yeh ladke, how in the world did I get her phone?' Maan questioned himself. Then suddenly it hit him, and the whole lift scene was replaying itself in his head.

'Maan, what are you going to do know, you have all your important numbers on that phone...'

Suddenly, it hit him again. Typing his number into the phone he put it against his ear in the hope the girl would pick up.

'Heer, come here... quick.' Geet screamed in there room.

'Kya hain Di?' Heer asked.

'Heer, the phone is ringing....'

'Pick it up then, hurry up...' Heer encouraged.

Picking it up, she put it against her ear, but kept silent.

'Hello.....hello........' Maan said hoping for a reply.

'Di bolo na...' Heer urged her.

Unable to, Geet kept quiet.

'Hello... well I now you are there, so speak up, and this will be much easier, than your making it right now.' Maan said anger building up in his tone. 'Do speak English... acha bolo..' He tried again in Hindi.

Still hearing silence over the phone, along with the breathing rhythm, he continued to speak.

'Right, I don't no why you are not speaking, but please mujhe apna phone waapas chaya hain, and i would hope aapko apna bhi chaya hain, so just please tell where you are so I can come return it, unless you want to come?' Maan asked.

'Woh...' Geet attempted but was still unable too.

'Di what is wrong, why are you not speaking..' Heer asked. Getting frustrated she grabbed the phone of her sister and began to speak instead.

'Right, where do want to meet to switch phone?' Heer asked directly.

'Ermm...'Maan said, a bit taken back due to the silence before. 'How about I come to your room, what suite number?' Maan asked.

'3021 knock twice so we know it's you... thanks.' Heer said and hung up the phone instantly without hearing Maan's reply.

'Oka...oh she hung up, what was the hurry...' Maan thought, but let it go and headed for the suite.

'Di what was wrong, why were you not speaking?' Heer asked.

'Woh Heer......' Geet bagan.

'Kya?'

'Heer his voice was soo dreamy, I just couldn't speak.' Geet said now blushing at what she just said.

'Di... are you feeling okay, you and dreamy, doesn't sound right, maybe I should call the doctor..' Heer said, checking her sister's forehead to see if she had a temperature.

'Im fine you idiot... what did he say then?' she asked.

'He is coming to collect his phone now.' Heer said.

'Kyaa... you told him our suite number. Why he is a stranger, who knows where we live know. Heer sometimes you are extremely childish.' Geet explained.

'Di its fine he's only coming to swap phone, not anything else. Anyway you're the one who found a strangers voice dreamy..' Heer teased trying to divert the way the conversation was going.

Geet blushed, and took the phone of Heer throwing it on the sofa and went towards the kitchen.

'Stay in here and give me a shout when he comes.'

'Oh god, I hope she hasn't done anything to my phone...' Maan said worried.

'I think I have an idea...' Heer said to herself. Sitting on the sofa, she picked up the phone, unlocked it, and typed in Geet's number.

'Save, add to contacts... hmm name...' she said aloud to herself.

Thinking she smiled when she thought of what to save it as. Smiling when she was done, she sat on the sofa with a satisfied look on her face.

Five more minutes passed when there was two knocks on the door of the girls suite.

'Di, he is here....' Heer screamed through the room.

Geet ran out of the kitchen, and went towards the door opening it slowly. The sight she saw in front of her shocked her, losing all words, and her sense. Without realising her mouth fell open, and she just stared at him.

'Erm, Hi, I'm Maan, Maan Singh Khurana, and you are...' Maan said in hope of a response.

Hearing nothing, he showed Geet her phone, who was still there open, mouthed.

'I've got your phone, want to swap back..' Maan said.

'Di, give him the phone..' Heer urged.

Maan stood there in an awkward silence.

'Here you go, please ignore my weird sister. And thanks for making the trip. And I'm Heer, Heer Handa, and this is the girl whose phone yours swapped with, Geet, Geet Handa.' Heer spoke introducing themselves.

'Thanks, and no problem, I'm Maan'

Taking the phone out of Heers hand, Maan turned and walked away.

Shutting the door, Heer pulled Geet inside, and shook her to her senses.

'Di what is wrong with you, why could you not speak, and Di, you where drooling, how embarrassing.' Heer said shocked.

'HOT, he was HOT' Geet said.

'Di are you really okay, I think you're ill.' Heer said shocked. This was the first time her sister had ever commented on a guy. She always tried to keep herself away from men.

'HOT' was all Geet said.

Edited by luv angel - 13 years ago