Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

::Brij-Maan An Unusual Tale(VM)::

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I have my own thread of Vmz but this is lyk an FF a story so I wanted a separate Thread for it..

Part 1

VM

Wriiten Update

Brij in love With Maan..Maan in love with Geet..He cums wid a proposal to Daarji and Brij is heartbroken..Maan once brings an unconscious geet to her house..brij gets jealous and angry.. he tells him to put her down but Maan pierces his heart by saying "Maan ki geet"..

Brij gets more pissed he decides to kill geet and have Maan by himself..Man has gone to london and Geet is alone at home so Brij goes to her room to kill her..she escapes and ends up outside in an unknown area of delhi..she is in the telephone booth trying to call Maan but he hasn't returned yet so nakul picks upa nd says maan isn;t bak and nakul goes away from there leaving the fone on bcoz maali is waiting for him in the garden..

So Geet is screaming hello but no one is listening and she sees Brij's car outside..She runs out for her life and Brij follows..But brij loses track of her bcoz she hides in Gurvinder's jeep..Gurvinder wants to help Geet so he decides to help geet escape from brij's cluctches by guiding her thru a shortcut to the khurana mansion..But Brij;s men chase her there too and Brij decides to give sazza to his sautan..He pierces the talwar into her and leaves her in the forest itself..

Maan comes back from London next day and daadi gives him the bad news..He is complete shattered into pieces..He hates himself for not being there for geet..He remembers all the promises he made and is disappointed in himself tht was not upto his own expectations and he decides to get Geet Inssaf..

Tan Tan Tan
keep tuned to knoww more

and I hope you realise ish not actually more abt Maaneet ish abt BriMaan hehe..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😆
Edited by luvabbybaby - 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG