Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS- simplicity

crazedfan19 Senior Member
crazedfan19
crazedfan19

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! 
I have been a silent member for a while. I read all the FF's and love reading them because I am in LOVE with maaneet! So after pondering about it for a while, I decided to write my own OS. Please forgive me for any mistakes and please do comment.

This is just a figment of my imagination; my story follows the Geet;hui sabse parayi plot except , I was thinking what could happen in the future. This story starts after geet and maan have gotten married and geet just got home after delivering a baby girl named KHUSHI. 

Geet was resting in her and Maan's room while Khushi was sleeping like an angel right next to her in her crib. It had been 4 months since maan and geet got married. Geet was having flashbacks of how her entire life changed. Her journey from Hoshiyarpur to Meeting Maan has been painfully rewarding. She met the love of her life and gave birth to the most beautiful baby in the world. Her marriage to maan was truly a blessing. She suddenly woke up from her thoughts to see Khushi wailing her eyes out due to hunger. 

Geet picked her up and murmured , " Bilkul Maan ki beti hai, abhi se hi gussa nak pe chada kar rakhti hai. Geet smiled thinking about Maan, Her husband, her possessive lover and her savior. Lost in her little world, geet didnt know that Brij had made a full proof plan to kill both Geet and Khushi. He was hiding behind the curtains with the same sword that Geet showed to the police in Hoshiyarpur. He knew very well, that Maan had just left for a meeting and thus wouldnt be back until later. 
Oblivious to his evil intentions, geet put Khushi in her crib again and started walking back to her bed. She suddenly saw a a familiar shadow on the mirror in front of her. She quickly turned around to see her worst nightmare in front of her- BRIJ. 
Brij: GEET, Mujhe jail mein daal kar, tune ek ladki ko janam diya aur ab us KHote Maan ke saath  ash kar rahi hai?? TUjhe kya laga, main tujhe chod dunga. Ek aurat ki jagah hum mardo ke pair mein hoti hai. Us din tune hamein bazzat kar ke kahin ka nahin choda aur uske baad bhi tune ek ladki ko janam diya?? AAJ mein tujhe aur tere paap dono ko maar kar yeh sabit karronga ki ladkiyon ko apne parivaar ke khilaaf kisi bhi haal mein nahin jana chahiye! MARD hamesha sahi faisla karta hai. 

Geet knew she had to save her daughter so she ran to the crib. Brij attacked her from the back and geet screamed in pain ( the same way he attacked her the night she was running from him)
Knowing she couldnt be weak today, her motherly protective instinct kicked in and she quickly turned around and faced HIM. He was going to attack again to slit her in half. he raised his sword and within seconds geet held the sword by her bare two hands. Blood started oozing out of her hands. She was leaning on the crib like a sacred shield. Her eyes were red with pain and anger. She wouldnt budge from her place. listening to this commotion, the baby started crying. 

Maan who had earlier told geet and unknowingly BRIJ who was hiding, that he had an important meeting, didnt tell her where his meeting will be. He decided to keep the meeting in his study so he could keep an eye on Geet and the baby. He had installed a baby monitor installed in the study to look after his two angels. Suddenly, His daughter was screaming. His heart sank thinking something happened to her. He rushed out of the room, leaving his important meeting to see his KHUSHI and geet. 
Geet, meanwhile, gathered all her strength and snatched the sword from Brij. 
Geet: Tujh jaise darinde ko aisi sazaa dilwanogi ki kisi bhi aurat ke taraf aakh ootha ke nahin dekhega. She was the attacker this time. She moved forward and attacked him the same way he did on the night she was running from him. 
Maan ran and was at the door to see Geet bleeding from her hands, back and arms. He came forward and caught BRIJ. He already had paiged the cops and they came to take the monster away. Maan also made sure that BRIJ NEVER gets out. 

GEET was in shock, she ran to her baby, after looking at her daughter who had fallen asleep, geet sank on the ground. Maan rushed to her and picked her up gently, he knew she was in severe pain. He put her in their bed and ran to get the first aid box. When he came back, he saw that Geet was crying, he didnt say anything.he got one of his kurta, turned all the lights off except the lamps. Even though they were husband and wife, he still respected her and knew she would be shy with lights on. 

He walked over to her side, removed her dupatta, made her lean on her broad chest. loosened her dori, geet hugged him tightly still being careful not to touch her husband's vest with her bloody hands. He sensed her discomfort so he quickly removed her clothes, and put his kurta on her. He then cleaned her wounds, bandaged her hands to stop the bleeding and hugged her slightly. 
Maan: geet, tumhe chinta karne ko koi zaroorat nahin hai, mein hoon tumhaare saath. main tumhe promise karta hoon ki iss bar MAIN uske khilaaf action loonga. Use aisi saza milegi ki woh hamare parivaar ki taraf aankh nahin uuthaga. He made her look up, she was calm now. She trusted him more than herself. 
Geet: maan aap mujhse itna pyar kyun karte ho? 
Maan: main to meri KHUSHI se bahut pyar karta hoon. Tumse thodi na. Iski protection ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon. He said with his trademark lopsided smile. 
Geet: MAAN! she wanted to fold her hands close to her chest but she was in pain. Maan quickly took her hands and kissed them gently. he closed her eyes, he looked up and had the same mischievous smile that she loved. He moved closed to her face and kissed her eyes. He whispered near her ears: waise Geet, tum mere kapado mein bohot hi Sexy lag rahi ho, aur ab to mujhe office nahin jaane ka bahan mil gaya kyunki tumhaare haath to bandhe hui hain. He smiled with a wink. Geet knew what was coming next.... Wink

Let me know what you all think and whether I should continue this story... Also I would loove to hear all your comments and critiques. 

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarvini187mishtikhuranawifey90maaneet93TinkJiavinabenbhakbhartifanalu5123hemvbVirIka4everzebronicsLov26mons_mbmaaneetkimeetmansijani21pearl.whiteXXaquafireXXshivangi783bhabhaEscapistTishuucherieLoveranshimanshiJULIELiqbals4everIqbal Neha1Dhara_smausam19-maankimishti-maanujaanuuntamedtigress-Veritaserum-simi91sanu3108hindu4lyfesha143ajennkomlikaAbsoluvmchopraswetha10sona-raishah10-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.spvd.CookieMonster.

crazedfan19 Senior Member
crazedfan19
crazedfan19

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
91 views and no comments??? Cry
komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
continue........its nice Smile
XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

great concept! i liked the fact that you made geet actually fight back against brij, usually maan always saves her, im not saying thats bad, but its nice to see her using her girl power! please continue soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-Absoluv

cherieLover Goldie
cherieLover
cherieLover

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
yeh bhi koi puchne ki baar hAI???

Ofcorse con. yaar

nice story

wann see some family means maneet and khushi and maneet moments

nice OS

con. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuu

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
wow thats rli gud! U shud continue dear! U hav a fab way of writing! Plz write mre x
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
great part..
plz..do continue
thx
jennifer1993 Goldie
jennifer1993
jennifer1993

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I like it Love it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index