India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No Fault of Arohi's

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
We are all soo upset to see tears in Arjuns eyes.  It was Heart - breaking to watch Arjun when Arohi hugged Chiku Cry.  Even in the club when Arohi was dancing with Chiku, I felt soo bad for Arjun....

But I feel that Arohi is at no fault for behaving like this.  She trusted Arjun.  Although Arjun did not do it intentionally, but he has broken her trust Unhappy so Arohi cannot really be blamed for this behaviour of hers towards Arjun.

I feel we should let Arohi take out her anger on Arjun, we have noticed the more Arohi does this, the more Arjun is determined to win her back , which is also what we want Big smile  It is because of this taht we are getting Arjohi scenes again LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloregirlnilo-kmhishikaek43LindaxXxaksh4IF

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Oyee....Arshiya..,.i like your idea....esp your last one...LOL

But i knw what you mean, Arohi got hurt very much...just imagine someone did it with me.... HOPEFULLLYYY!!!! ARJUN !!!! oh no...woh toh mera bhai hai...shit...
back to topic, yes Arohi should let her anger out, but please in the next few epis i want to see more more more MORE Arjuhi scenes ....nice and romantic ones...hahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilo-kmh

Oyee....Arshiya..,.i like your idea....esp your last one...LOL

But i knw what you mean, Arohi got hurt very much...just imagine someone did it with me.... HOPEFULLLYYY!!!! ARJUN !!!! oh no...woh toh mera bhai hai...shit...
back to topic, yes Arohi should let her anger out, but please in the next few epis i want to see more more more MORE Arjuhi scenes ....nice and romantic ones...hahah

Oye, kissi ki itni himmat ke wo tere saath aisa kare Shocked
Tere peeche tera pehelwaan bhai jo hai 
Agar chiku ka bodyguard ban sakta hai
To tujh pe to kissiko ungli tak nahi uthaane dega Wink
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
gd idea Wink
hmm yes i agree W*H wat u said !! 
more n more arjuhi scenes
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Yah right it may take all eternity to build ones trust... Whilst it takes just few minutes to loose it.

You are right she feels that she ws decieved, i am happy arjun is very determined to win her trust and love back.
LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
yes agree with u as its not arohi's fault but i guessed if she gives him a smaller change just to win her heart againEmbarrassed
anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Awe you are right Arshiya..Arohi's trust has been broken and she needs time to build back that, its also the time she will take to really know Arjun as well and when she knows him as a person more the trust will be even more stronger so much to be not broken later for life!! This can happen as you rightly said when she vents out her anger to him and also in the process finds out in her journey of love , realising who loves her truly too..Thats creatives please give Arjuhi scenes and convo together more so that we see them how they find each other in this journey of KMH..Day Dreaming
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
yes so right u r and i truly agree that whatever she is doing right now is not wrong that much one point is that she has trusted Arjun a lot and by any mean not intentionally but Arjun broke her trust and that's y it is difficult for her to have same trust again and it will take sometime but i am sure Arjun soon will make that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index