India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Noticed something funny..

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
OK..so only someone who watches this show obsessively (like me!) would've noticed this. In last Wednesday's (29th December) episode, when Abhay rescues Piya from the wolves, and they're sitting on the rock, there's the moon in the background. The entire scene is pretty nicely shot and very romantic..which is why I've seen it so many timesEmbarrassed. So, the funny thing is that the moon appears to be surrounded by a perfectly rectangular brown-grey shadowBig smileBig smile! And, then when they're back in the camp and the Tu hi Haqeeqat song is playing..same deal!

I've spent my share of time staring at the moon, and it often has a shadow..never has it been perfectly rectangular in shapeWink! Someone who loves symmetry clearly did the photoshopping there. I thought it was funny.LOLLOL. So tell me, is it funnier that the moon has a rectangular shadow, or that I was jobless enough to notice it? LOL. Actually, don't answer that! Big smileBig smile

I know, I know..completely pointless topic...I've been working on my presentation for tomorrow for a while now and decided to take a break..hence the silly post.Tongue!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyoloPriyaThakurshaggyscoobyifrah.meaw.Mehak.RoarkNaughtynattyAmeresmusic_l0ver036.Jane..romaila

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
LOOOL!!! What an observation... Gonna go check up on that moon now hehe :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Uhh...All the best for your presentation because the rest of it went over my headROFL

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

LOOOL!!! What an observation... Gonna go check up on that moon now hehe :D

Check it out and tell Chill out I'm not lyingLOL!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey! I never said you're lying!Shocked I just didn't understand what you're sayingLOL I'm sure jo bhi keh rahe ho sach hee hogaEmbarrassed

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hey! I never said you're lying!Shocked I just didn't understand what you're sayingLOL I'm sure jo bhi keh rahe ho sach hee hogaEmbarrassed

OK. OK. Let me see if I can find you a link. I'm technologically challenged..so not very good with these internet thingiesSmileSmile! Look at around the 6.10 mark..the moon is surrounded by a rectangular brown-grey cloudy shadow type thing. I was commenting on the perfect symmetry of the shadow.Smile
Sorry if I wasn't clear...my brain's not working very well...need coffeeSmile.

http://www.youtube.com/user/4evermjht#p/c/D33FF5272E5E719B/58/Eb8HbnrtqYk

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hahaha !! you know what.. EVEN I NOTICED THIS.
I was so bored during my holidays that I would watch every episode twice or thrice.. And notice all these funny details LOL

madmaxine

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Chill_Out

OK. OK. Let me see if I can find you a link. I'm technologically challenged..so not very good with these internet thingiesSmileSmile! Look at around the 6.10 mark..the moon is surrounded by a rectangular brown-grey cloudy shadow type thing. I was commenting on the perfect symmetry of the shadow.Smile
Sorry if I wasn't clear...my brain's not working very well...need coffeeSmile.

http://www.youtube.com/user/4evermjht#p/c/D33FF5272E5E719B/58/Eb8HbnrtqYk

Saw it and you're right. Sorry, I was too busy with AbhIyaLOL

madmaxine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index