MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hey thank you for you like idea arshravi 

Edited by kmh24ever - 03 January 2011 at 1:17pm

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
it would b rally cool if Arjun's life is in danger and Arohi can't see that happening an she expresses her love forhim in front of every body.
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
If such a scene came it would be hilarious.. The first thing Cheeku would shout would be "Mummy!!" LOL ROFL
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshravi

I just read the post of kmh24ever In the Mohabbat lounge and loved the idea Thumbs Up

Someone tries to kill Chiku and Arjun saves him..........then Arohi realises that Arjun is ready to do anything for her Hapiness, and then after that .........................Day Dreaming

ROFLROFL
I 'd love to watch a scene like that - i can just Imagine Chiku's face when he is in danger of getting Killed 

Can you think of any dramatic scenes to go with this idea?
i am kmh24ever this is my fast post in india-forums  plesss cek it http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1581158#37766064 and  plesss comente

Edited by kmh24ever - 04 January 2011 at 10:39am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index