India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

do you like dancing? (Page 3)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Neetzzzz you do know my dancing history right? once i told you my story of dancing on stage in my embarrassing moments list remember? Embarrassed If you dont then i am not telling you again Stern Smile LOL I like dancing infact I do alot of dancing while walking sitting eating and even lying on bed Ermm and i enjoy watching good dance aswell just like Caro said i am also the Roop tera mastana like dancer LOL if i hear the music that appeals my ears It becomes difficult to stop me Stern Smile so yeah dance is expressing joy according to me.

Niks I love playing Piano too have been playing since I was a Little kid used to play my toy Piano all the time infact so much that my bro used to hide it so I stop playing it some time atleast LOL and I have a Guitar too but dont know how to play it  Ouch all i create is noise through it LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotyipeedebayonnikitagmcDabulls23petticoat

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I am not trained or dancer but Dancing is my passion....I can dance in party or with my GD that is abt it...But I love watching dancing...Dancing is a passion of mine since my childhood...I wanted to learn Bharatnatyam but for some reason my mom could not afford to send me to classes Embarrassed  By the time I could afford to do it on my own it was bit too late as I was in my late 30s...I know it is never too late...But I started watching all forms of dancing eastern-western on TV and live when I got a chance...Same with music..

Dance-Music-Singing is what I live for...So here I am Big smile  My hubby has played a bigger part in my love for music...Big smile

Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeDabulls23

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soul_angel

Neetzzzz you do know my dancing history right? once i told you my story of dancing on stage in my embarrassing moments list remember? Embarrassed If you dont then i am not telling you again Stern Smile LOL I like dancing infact I do alot of dancing while walking sitting eating and even lying on bed Ermm and i enjoy watching good dance aswell just like Caro said i am also the Roop tera mastana like dancer LOL if i hear the music that appeals my ears It becomes difficult to stop me Stern Smile so yeah dance is expressing joy according to me.

LOL im a good bathroom singer and kitchen dancer(seen fools rush in??)LOL same here!

sometimes u just got to dance..i think i ve done pretty embarassing stuff too...dance when alone in an elevator..except the elevator stopped and opened up in another stop...i was practisingOuch

oh and only once i danced on my office table at the request of m labmates..ROFL

the latest fun part..dance while playing with my friends xbox kinect..that is super weirdLOL

Edited by bandicoot - 02 January 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.yipeeDabulls23

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
like is an understatement....its my passion, my life...it is one thing in my life after my dear ones that I cant leave...because i feel a spiritual connection to it...I have been dancing all my life and hope to continue the same till I die...zyada philosophical ho gaya kya? :p

I am trained in some dance forms like bharatnatyam, Kathak (for a short time), some of the Indian Folk styles, hip hop ( lil more than basic), Jazz, cha cha cha, etc..I love Bollywood style of dancingTongue

I hope to pursue it as a profession some day but there r lot of factors that would affect the decision

Edited by yipee - 02 January 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.debayonDabulls23petticoat

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

sometimes u just got to dance..i think i ve done pretty embarassing stuff too...dance when alone in an elevator..except the elevator stopped and opened up in another stop...i was practisingOuch

the latest fun part..dance while playing with my friends xbox kinect..that is super weirdLOL

Caro you danced on your office tableROFL I danced on my teachers desk once cause my friends dared me and mind you they dared me to dance as if I am drunk Stern Smileand while i was doing it the teacher walked in oh boy oh boy the look wasn't pleasant Ouch  ROFL
Danced once on stage and watching its video my bro laughed so hard wasn't nice too Ermm

Just making you feel better that your not alone sister ROFL

yipeeDabulls23petticoat

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Caro you danced on your office tableROFL I danced on my teachers desk once cause my friends dared me and mind you they dared me to dance as if I am drunk Stern Smileand while i was doing it the teacher walked in oh boy oh boy the look wasn't pleasant Ouch  ROFL
Danced once on stage and watching its video my bro laughed so hard wasn't nice too Ermm

LOLLOLLOL

this reminds me of a time when i was dared to dance in Mac Donalds in Pune and I did that...LOL...everyone there was like so shocked but i hope they eventually understood that am not mad and that it was a dareLOL

gremlin.Dabulls23petticoat

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Yes I do
Actually we had dance classes in school for Bharatnatyam every weekends, and my mom use to force me join and dance, eventually it became my interest and continured till 10th....

Further in 11th I came to know that Madhuriji is trained in Kathak, when I saw devdas that time, this time I was determined to find out classes for Kathak, for which my friends helped a lot.....
My di too joined me after her marriage, as i convinced her, since i feel dance can be learned in any age, just require the passion to learn it

And other forms ( mix i mean LOL) we do it in DJ of clg functions, or any concert, we tend to forget we have come here to watch the performance LOL
I remember this year when first time i danced dandiya in clg function, I hit 4 seniors on their knuckles ROFLthan they boycotted me for 15 whole mins, then again joined me in dandiyaDancing

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 03 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeedebayonnikitagmcDabulls23petticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

lol i was learning tapdance then and dancing on the carpet would have been pointless..so they asked me to dance on the tableLOL only the metal parts in tap shoes was making me slipAngry
office table is pretty sturdy jiLOL

i told my friends none of them were allowed to come when my performance on stage was on...

well i made my vietnamese friend tie a saree and dance in a diwali fest hereLOLLOLLOL she just looked at me dancing and went W*H are u doingLOL a whole bunch of videos did go around my friends circle and weird looks followed for a week...but then thats how itgoes always..

@yippee
dancing in mcdonalds...ive seen stuff like that..ive done a few impromptu sessions...

but i did teach my chinese friend kamar hila, bulb laga, sweep the floor kinda steps.....oh pulling the kite too...LOL

Edited by bandicoot - 03 January 2011 at 12:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Go to top