Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandicoot

sometimes u just got to dance..i think i ve done pretty embarassing stuff too...dance when alone in an elevator..except the elevator stopped and opened up in another stop...i was practising

oh and only once i danced on my office table at the request of m labmates..🤣

the latest fun part..dance while playing with my friends xbox kinect..that is super weird😆

Caro you danced on your office table🤣 I danced on my teachers desk once cause my friends dared me and mind you they dared me to dance as if I am drunk ðŸ˜³and while i was doing it the teacher walked in oh boy oh boy the look wasn't pleasant Ouch  ðŸ¤£
Danced once on stage and watching its video my bro laughed so hard wasn't nice too 🤔

Just making you feel better that your not alone sister 🤣
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Caro you danced on your office table🤣 I danced on my teachers desk once cause my friends dared me and mind you they dared me to dance as if I am drunk ðŸ˜³and while i was doing it the teacher walked in oh boy oh boy the look wasn't pleasant Ouch  ðŸ¤£

Danced once on stage and watching its video my bro laughed so hard wasn't nice too 🤔

😆😆😆

this reminds me of a time when i was dared to dance in Mac Donalds in Pune and I did that...LOL...everyone there was like so shocked but i hope they eventually understood that am not mad and that it was a dare😆
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I do
Actually we had dance classes in school for Bharatnatyam every weekends, and my mom use to force me join and dance, eventually it became my interest and continured till 10th....

Further in 11th I came to know that Madhuriji is trained in Kathak, when I saw devdas that time, this time I was determined to find out classes for Kathak, for which my friends helped a lot.....
My di too joined me after her marriage, as i convinced her, since i feel dance can be learned in any age, just require the passion to learn it

And other forms ( mix i mean 😆) we do it in DJ of clg functions, or any concert, we tend to forget we have come here to watch the performance 😆
I remember this year when first time i danced dandiya in clg function, I hit 4 seniors on their knuckles 🤣than they boycotted me for 15 whole mins, then again joined me in dandiya
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Caro you danced on your office table🤣 I danced on my teachers desk once cause my friends dared me and mind you they dared me to dance as if I am drunk ðŸ˜³and while i was doing it the teacher walked in oh boy oh boy the look wasn't pleasant   ðŸ¤£

lol i was learning tapdance then and dancing on the carpet would have been pointless..so they asked me to dance on the table😆 only the metal parts in tap shoes was making me slip😡
office table is pretty sturdy ji😆

i told my friends none of them were allowed to come when my performance on stage was on...

well i made my vietnamese friend tie a saree and dance in a diwali fest here😆😆😆 she just looked at me dancing and went W*H are u doing😆 a whole bunch of videos did go around my friends circle and weird looks followed for a week...but then thats how itgoes always..

@yippee
dancing in mcdonalds...ive seen stuff like that..ive done a few impromptu sessions...

but i did teach my chinese friend kamar hila, bulb laga, sweep the floor kinda steps.....oh pulling the kite too...😆

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love dancing.. bhangra is sure shot stress buster and I can dance on any given chance 😆😆😆
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i just love dancing no matter what type it is...i just start dancing at home when i listen to music..LOL...love it
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

so I'm assuming all people on this forum have enough knowledge about dancing. my question is, do you like dancing? is it a hobby, passion, stressbuster or profession? ðŸ˜ƒ

this is just a fun topic to get to know the members more (=

i dont like dancing much...... but i watch dis show for entertainment.....and i dont know much about dancing
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Also, I'd have to say dancing is in my blood 😆
I'll hear a dancing number and I'll start dancing to it =)
Doesn't matter where I am

Thanks for the laugh. Just picturing one dancing while doing various things is pricelessly hilarious.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
DDR FTW!!!!!

DDR FTW!!!!!

There was a time I was extremely shy and self conscious. However, just in the past few months or so a few people have urged me out to clubs. Now I think it's fun to just dance. Honestly, after a long work week dancing can be a great way to wind down and relax. It has been a great stress buster before accounting exams too.

I have no clue about my dancing abilities. I don't know if I dance well or like a drunken money being electrocuted. I think I'm doing alright because people are not running away cowering in fear over when I dance. I don't care anymore though, it is about having a good time. I guess people just have to dance with me to find out.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

DDR FTW!!!!!

DDR FTW!!!!!

There was a time I was extremely shy and self conscious. However, just in the past few months or so a few people have urged me out to clubs. Now I think it's fun to just dance. Honestly, after a long work week dancing can be a great way to wind down and relax. It has been a great stress buster before accounting exams too.

I have no clue about my dancing abilities. I don't know if I dance well or like a drunken money being electrocuted. I think I'm doing alright because people are not running away cowering in fear over when I dance. I don't care anymore though, it is about having a good time. I guess people just have to dance with me to find out.

So Shall we dance Sarina dear 😛
Richard and JL did well in that movie Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago