Rang Badalti Odhani

Hats off-Sky the Limit!!!For Our forums patience

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
HI friends.,
wish u all a very happy new year 2011
please dont skip this since this post is long...

have been observing that so much troublesome posts were made by certain forum members (or so called members)

donno....why ..may be ..trying to damage our love for yashashri.

sabotage our happiness on celebrating 200 episodes.

.plus recongition for ShaNak as one of the most popular couples of 2010 at many places a proof of their acting talents...whatever is the reason  ...they are the best to reason out...

We people never ever discuss any actors private lives here.

.I have been in this forum for nearly as old as the show.

, whenever some one tried it also immediately she was corrected and it never was put in separte threads ..like certain forums..openly discussing these things..

Now time  for taking pride in our selves

I was feeling so glad that  we have stood up like a rock in supporting following India forum rules strictly without violations ./opposing strongly

bashing against yashashri who is a very good actress sincerely doing her job and nothing else. 

We people are clearly very mature enough to distinguish between professional/personal lives.

Let us see how much we have endured during the past ten days especially:

we had bad news kt was ill at peak time of the story..We knew these things are not in our hands so tried to maintain calm and sincerely wished him speedy recovery

Now what we are told:

1.We have been told baselessly that we are prevoking others..

, where as we have never ever done that..

always dragged into verbal wars ..never we did it first...

we being humans might have reacted but never used any bad lagauge or made fun of any actor/actress...going to their fourms.,and posting threads..

2.On the other hand if people enter post as they wish use damaging words and even use fowl language in pms we have been magnamious to pardon them knowing fully well they are asking fake sorries and are not truly apologising..

3..this drama has been a regualr feature., coming here and posting bad ., acting as though apologising and getting away easily.,

then after a while coming back and repeating the same things..or bashing in their forums..

What does the sorry really mean then?

donno How long we can bear patienlty since we are human too..especially with professional natutanki... sorry requests.... without any real meaning to it...But still we are patient .............

3.And why are they targetting Yashashri in particular? and this time they have made fun of another physically challenged girl (character name Bharti)

who gave them this right to make fun of that poor girl character  Bharti..

What did she do to them to deserve this..i ws extremly pained to read those remarks.

,and what about physically challenged peopel who are members of india forumsIf they read what would they feel.

They are the people  writing so badly stalking our happiness  but we are told we are stalking someone....

..No never we have done this.
...we are not interested in others at all.

But if they attempt to breach India-forums code of conduct even within their forum  walls then we can report by all means

That is not stalking at all, but basic right of a member to demand justice..politely following codes of conduct..

they must obey India forum rules...they are not special here.. and cant bash anyone...as they wish

None of us have posted anything on any actress/actor of their show that it self is a proof as to who is mature.

4....So hats off girls we have been extremely patient so far...replicas of Sita maiyyas...
  Now  have a request to make to all of u..

1 report strongly/seriously/fearlessly any such posts  first by pressing report button and making comments as to what made u report..this reaches India forums desk.

next to moderators of our forum  veena., tomiko  and dancingdoll ....if u read them in our forum

and to the concerned moderators if u read them in otherforums

.,any discussion of private lives., any bashing against actors etc., Be a pratigya..Dont have fear....But be careful in ur reports using right choice of words..dont abuse in reports....

2if u get prevoking/obscene /unwanted pms dont reply to them urself..but report them to moderators., sending them a copy in pm as well.

3Avoid internal fighting at any cost..Unity is strength

..dont fight with our own people..even if they are fans of someone u are not comfortable with.,respect their views..

Sky has been the limit for our patience..and hats off for every one for being so patient...Be brave in standing up and fighitng not verbally but by reporting...

I know it is tiring to report but let us try it with full heart and trust moderators would be unbiased..

I am not a moderator I know it very well.,i am also a forum member like u nothing else.

but still i wanted to write this since many youngsters are feeling bad and asking over pms..when will this stop?...what to do?how to report etc., or feeling shy/fear to report

that is why put up a long post.

.Love u all girls ............U are extremley patient..and moderators have told they are looking into matters let us trust and wait in patience.

Have no fear...Just believe in urself..and also forum..follow the rules and if u happen to see some one disobeying some where just  report..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 02 January 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinSalina25UjjwalaSHANAKFANangel_9HKfanyasharan.lovehirakhatrishanak.hotadeelahujuSidNeeti-fanshinyclassicSouma.Niluvmanarsaaaz-YasharanArshi--Manita-NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123tvrasikaaditeeAshi22YasharanrocksOlicityFanThe_May_Rose.Subha.rooj-ikrock-Deepali-bones88

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Very well said Shriya .... Guess some people cant see success & recognition which RBO & SHANAK deserve ...

Believe in RBO  ... and as Shriya said .. United we stand for RBO ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkrock.Subha.

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Well said Shriya....We should respect all acters and all fans....As members of the RBO forum & IF, we should respect everyone's prefereance too....We all want a peaceful forum, so we have to do our bit to make it happenSmile....

Special mention to our moderaters who have been working so hard to resolve all issues....Lets make their burden a little lighterSmile.....

Love this show and this forum.....Group hug allHug......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANIFsKhanak-Manita--YasharanArshi-krock.Subha.

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
thnx for the post didi!!....even though u r not a MOD yet....u r  a very imp member of the forum...
as May said, Group-Hug!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANiluvmanarkrock.Subha.

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Well said Shriya.....

I have always loved this place due to its peaceful and friendly environment....

You have put everything very well and the only thing that I would like to re-emphasize, to all who read this, is ---

We never talk about private lives.....my dear friends, actors are human beings after all and they have an equal right to make mistakes, affairs, fights, friendships and everything a human does .....they have a right to exercise choice in personal equations no matter what their reel story is.......please try to understand that and please do not talk or mock about ANY actors personal life...... when I see such posts it really disturbs me because it simply reflects the immaturity of the member and forum in general, which our forum is fortunately not...................
   Please have some sensitivity and please do not encroach on someone's personal space............

Above that......we'll take it as a resolution this year-- not to answer rubbish posts that are clearly from a disturbing element and simply report it......................answering a post keeps it on page 1 which gives it unnecessary and undeserved mileage........

Love You All........................................Group hug from me too..........!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANhirakhatriiluvmanar-YasharanArshi-Ashi22.Subha.krock-Deepali-

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
very well said shriya..
i love this forum..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hirakhatriiluvmanar

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Very well written Shriya! Gosh... what all happened just in the last 2-3 days!

I will only second your request to all my friends here... if you see a post whose only aim is to provoke anger, do not reply to that person directly on the thread. Just click 'report' and mods will do their job.

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Very Well Written Shriya!

I have been meaning to write something along the same lines...

my request is to everyone the same, please please refrain from commenting actor's personal life.

Believe me no one wants that. moreover you are pushing ur actors away from u as fans and we never get to see them interact as people on tv or in pictures and as you all know we demand that. We want to get close to our fav. actors and actresses and if we interfere or comment on their personal life, we only push them away.

Also please respect your fellow members, we have done that in the past and i'm sure we can do it again. sure we don't agree but that doesn't mean we need to be harsh. I have learned that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all and i think we should all do that.

Again great job Shriya! I hope my fellow friends would agree too and work best to show everyone that we can be people and welcoming. 

rooj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN.Subha.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index