Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

TB:TellyStars shares their bygones in year:Nishant

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

2010 all the way to 2011..

Saturday, January 01, 2011 | 10:16:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 401 Comments 2010 all the way to 2011..

Telly Stars shares their bygones in the year 2010

2010 had been a year of surprises for the television industry with all new surprise packages like never before. There have been various ups and downs that sometimes brought the stars under shock or that pleasantly surprised them.

With the New Year setting in, Tellybuzz had a small chat with the stars about how their life in 2010 was and here they gave the answers.

Read on to know more!!!
Nishant Malkani:

What were the pros and cons this year? The year has been good and nothing sad has happened till now. This year I got to do shows like Miley Jab Hum Tum where I got recognized and got to do the lead role in Raam Milaayi Jodi.

A mistake that you would never repeat? After Miley Jab Hum Tum, I put on weight as I had stopped working out. I had a physique which was evident in the show and I drained it off after the show and now I am working out to bring it back. So henceforth I will not do that mistake of stopping my work out.

What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I want to improve my acting skills so that I would get myself into films.

What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your work life this year? I would want to improve on my body language and dancing skills and everything that is related to acting.

What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? I waste a lot of time on my Blackberry Messenger and keep chatting with my friends from other shows.

Who is the person you most want to encourage this year?I would love to encourage Priyal Gor, because she just needs to brush up her acting and she will do great in future.

Your New Year wish? I wish to have two days at least when people just forget me and leave on my own (laughs).

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/8504-2010-all-the-way-to-2011.htm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay-Sarah-KiranSD1

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

ranbirlover1 Newbie
ranbirlover1
ranbirlover1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index