Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

5 Things I LIKE about GEET n 1 Member - JOIN IN! (Page 7)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I love the post so i didn't click "LIKE" ROFL

FIVE things

- Geet being portrayed as a strong, independent (If MSK wasn't with her, am dead sure she'll be able to survive out there alone; standing strong on her own two feet! :D) U don't get this nowadays. As in, the majority of the female leads on TV are always crying n crying n crying n cryingErmm...well yea u get the pict ROFLROFL...........at least even if Geet cries(ROFL)...she's still a strong fighter!

- Maan N Geet as a couple. U gotta LOVEE them! They're FINEEEEEEE on screen! LOL

- Love NT as the villain. She's cooooool! Cool

- NT N Maan encounters. They are FIRE...like they really BURN on screen...ouch OuchROFL. Karishma n Gurmeet are TOO good together doing such scenes. It's almost like their eyes r shooting daggers at each other...in these encounters...Like WOAAAAH! Shocked ROFL

- Maan as a whole ROFL Mainly the angry, young man back at HP....his character/attitude Blushing n off course the story back THEN made me watch the show...ROFLROFL

Mirchi BOMB of the Forum -  *Tick tick*....erm..ermmm...well it is...it is....*tick tick*... ah it is....

BOOM!

ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*Time out* I didn't manage to pick a person ROFLROFLROFL
Right so that was LAMEEEE ROFLROFL i just can't help it..Lameness runs in my genes ROFLROFLROFL

*On a sidenote*

I can't pick one specific person. We're all DA BOMBS in this forum CoolROFL Ya know, Individuality ROFLROFLROFL    

Okay i'll just say Bugger, coz her posts were the ones that brought me to this forum always..If it weren't for her excellent/hilarious/quick posts after an episode i so woudn't have been at the Geet Forum. I rmb i used to come here just for her post (used to read it intially, then later on a joined in her posts)..n if she had missed posting a day..i would totally miss the Geet forum LOL So yea the mirchi bomb would be Bugs! Big smile Miss her n it'll be GREAT FUN if she does an opening post once again at the MF! Would LOVE to read it!

ANDDDDDD Special love to the peeps over at the Den Heart

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 03 January 2011 at 1:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-suj01Arwen.

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

i haaaaat this post to the coreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

1.Its kinda weird but its true but geet looks so divine and gorgeous even when she cried esp when she cried before the Kurbaan hua sequence when maan scolded her and when annie confronts geet and geet cried she looks like an angel, and both time she was in white(omg poor geet aik bhai say dant khayee dosri baar behen se-white sari mein-aheeerrrmmm back to topicLOL)

2.I love maan in white shirt alot with most of his buttons undo and the tight shirt revealed each and every part of his muscles and abs so clearlyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing it makes me want to drool and drool and drool never stop droolingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

3.I love when all three crazy ladies pulls maan's leg together and maan gets annoyedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

4.I love maaneet liplocks alotBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

5.I love the adi,pinky,3 bandars,maan and geet bonding to the coreLOLLOLLOL

Hint of one member why hint there are so many amazing friends i have on this whole IF, i dont wanna hint, i am saying it on Dankay Ki Chot I LOVE SANO ALOT and like i have said there are other amazing friends too and all are the best but sano is my sweetheart-JANEMANNHugHugHugHugHugHugHugand make avid siggys and esp of kash and maaneetLOLBlushing
again i am saying i love all
my friends alot to the core
Hug

Mallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

i haaaaat this post to the coreROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

1.Its kinda weird but its true but geet looks so divine and gorgeous even when she cried esp when she cried before the Kurbaan hua sequence when maan scolded her and when annie confronts geet and geet cried she looks like an angel, and both time she was in white(omg poor geet aik bhai say dant khayee dosri baar behen se-white sari mein-aheeerrrmmm back to topicLOL)

2.I love maan in white shirt alot with most of his buttons undo and the tight shirt revealed each and every part of his muscles and abs so clearlyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing it makes me want to drool and drool and drool never stop droolingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

3.I love when all three crazy ladies pulls maan's leg together and maan gets annoyedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

4.I love maaneet liplocks alotBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

5.I love the adi,pinky,3 bandars,maan and geet bonding to the coreLOLLOLLOL

Hint of one member why hint there are so many amazing friends i have on this whole IF, i dont wanna hint, i am saying it on Dankay Ki Chot I LOVE SANO ALOT and like i have said there are other amazing friends too and all are the best but sano is my sweetheart-JANEMANNHugHugHugHugHugHugHugand make avid siggys and esp of kash and maaneetLOLBlushing
again i am saying i love all
my friends alot to the core
Hug

Mallu

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeitna bade bade fonts mein . I LOVE YOU TOOO BlushingKurbaan hui, teri dil kashein mein yun.. ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i dont make signatures, jhoot na bolo okay Angry itna pyaaaaaar kabse umadaaya hai ROFL
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sano88

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeitna bade bade fonts mein . I LOVE YOU TOOO BlushingKurbaan hui, teri dil kashein mein yun.. ROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i dont make signatures, jhoot na bolo okay Angry itna pyaaaaaar kabse umadaaya hai ROFL
tum jhoot mat boloAngrymenay kya dream mein tumhari update pay comment kiya tha?AngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pyar kabsay umad aya pyar tu pyar hota hai, bas hojata haiROFLROFLROFLROFLBlushing
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa song mere liyeBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingthankyouBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sano88

tum jhoot mat boloAngrymenay kya dream mein tumhari update pay comment kiya tha?AngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pyar kabsay umad aya pyar tu pyar hota hai, bas hojata haiROFLROFLROFLROFLBlushing
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa song mere liyeBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingthankyouBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

woh toh dil rakhnein k liye comments hotein hain na ShockedROFL maska lagane k liye.. mera dil na kharab hojaye isliye ROFL dekha mere paas bohat songsi hain Blushing Tu hi haqeeqat khwab tuu, dariya tu hi pyar tu,ROFLBlushingBlushing kaise hojata hai pyar explain ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Here are Five Things I LIKE in GEET:HSP:   

1. GeetBlushing
2. Maan  stripping and doing weight lifting (thats lifting geetROFL)
3. Geet's earings
4. Adi sir
5. maanisha and nakulBlushing

Now a Member I think is the BOMB: there is no one memeber, its a whole extended family from my countdown and tanu update buddies, my numerous twins, my CC buddies who are also in GF buddies and my FF writers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.Blueberry_07

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sano88

woh toh dil rakhnein k liye comments hotein hain na ShockedROFL maska lagane k liye.. mera dil na kharab hojaye isliye ROFL dekha mere paas bohat songsi hain Blushing Tu hi haqeeqat khwab tuu, dariya tu hi pyar tu,ROFLBlushingBlushing kaise hojata hai pyar explain ROFL
ALLAH!!!ShockedShockedtareef karnay par ye haal bura bhala keh deti tu mera IF pe rehna mushkil hojata ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLbhalai ka zamana tu jaisay raha hi nahi loog pyar ko bhi shak ki nazar say dekhtay hainROFLROFLROFLROFLAngryROFL

baday rapchik ganay hain, mein bhi gati hoon aik pal ke liye koi humein pyar karlay jhota hi sahi jhota hi sahiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jo explain ho jaye woh pyar, pyar kahanBlushingROFLROFLROFL

Mallu

Sano88

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sano88

ALLAH!!!ShockedShockedtareef karnay par ye haal bura bhala keh deti tu mera IF pe rehna mushkil hojata ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLbhalai ka zamana tu jaisay raha hi nahi loog pyar ko bhi shak ki nazar say dekhtay hainROFLROFLROFLROFLAngryROFL

baday rapchik ganay hain, mein bhi gati hoon aik pal ke liye koi humein pyar karlay jhota hi sahi jhota hi sahiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jo explain ho jaye woh pyar, pyar kahanBlushingROFLROFLROFL

Mallu

Aaj kal pyar mein milawat hone lagi hai  ek aur gana hai.. tu hai meri soniye, i'll be with u night and day ROFLBlushing mujhe toh explain wala pyar chahiye bas

-LetItGo-

Go to top