Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Rindam - thanks for making that point about our holy Bhagwad Geeta . I was about to tell her , but missed it . Although i guess she doesn't mean anything hurtfull and wasn't trying to insult.I hope so Sania !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "real culture or fake? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I read ur all Replies.......
One thing that i found which waz common in all of ya was that u all r Indians and Hindu........
But Alhumdulillah Am Muslim and a Pakistani..............
I wud like to say that We r frm two different Religions and Nations........And so that our Views wont match exactly...........
U r rite in ur own point of View , according to ur religion and Nation..........And so Im......
So for diz Reason.........Wht i think iz that its useless to Advice each other and make each others point of view clear and juz with 1 sense......... Will b totally Uslessssssss,MEanlessssss,And waste age of Time.....
Its better that we shud stop making a mess on diz Topic........

Rindam

Rindam

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Indygirl. This really has nothing to do with anything personal to Sania_Hitler. I would have stood up for this to anyone. I just had to make that point clear.

Sania_Hitler, I dont mean to offend you and like you say different people will have different opinions, it was very important to me that I made that point.
Just like everyone's holy scriptures are important to them, mine is for me. Please understand the sentiment and I am sorry if I offended you.

Edited by Rindam - 25 December 2005 at 10:48am

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

I read ur all Replies.......
One thing that i found which waz common in all of ya was that u all r Indians and Hindu........
But Alhumdulillah Am Muslim and a Pakistani..............
I wud like to say that We r frm two different Religions and Nations........And so that our Views wont match exactly...........
U r rite in ur own point of View , according to ur religion and Nation..........And so Im......
So for diz Reason.........Wht i think iz that its useless to Advice each other and make each others point of view clear and juz with 1 sense......... Will b totally Uslessssssss,MEanlessssss,And waste age of Time.....
Its better that we shud stop making a mess on diz Topic........

Firstlt Sania , the person who started the topic clearly had interest in the Indian culture , so all of us did are best to get you all a feel of what is Indian culture .
Secondly . no one wanted to make you see their point of view .....we only answered the question about " Is our culture same or different as portrayed on Indian TV)
Thirdly , no one advised ...........My advise to you said please do not insult our holy book and there's no need to call it stupid Indian serails . Please do not forget the majority of members are Indians and your words come across as hostile towards Indians . I am sure thats not your intention . So my advise was not to show hostility towards your neighbours in a open forum.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

iz the main thing which is spolling our culture too and their own culture too......that is the basic reason y we r far away frm Reallity And Success..........but to wht use we watch that Stupid indian dramas..........

I don't have more to add apart from Indygirl and Rindam said. Both have said it all. Clap I could have never be able to explain the way they did. However, I would like to add to Sania_Hitler that to blame someone else for spoiling your culture and progress and success is not appropriate...be it country or individual one should be responsible for their own state. I personally believe that my views, my culture or my decisions in life should not be that weak that it gets affected by getting exposed to someone's else's culture or openion.

Edited by bgdesai - 25 December 2005 at 9:41am

Dr. D3@t}{

Groupbie

Dr. D3@t}{

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Confused

Rindam

Rindam

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Good point bgdesai Clap . Often when we cant deal with something, we lay the blame squarely on someone else for changes that might happen in one's surroundings.

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 25 December 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr. D3@t}{

Confused

As you are new to the forum .plz refrain from single smileys that have no written word and express nothing . This is from forum code . Enjoy debating.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top