Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mughal-E-Azam - forget katrina, I feel that the best actresses we have today can't even do a movie like muqhal. I never seen a movie so perfect from songs to acting to dance just amazing movie it was

anyways katrina will be good in movie like new york or namaste london. I would've said I wish her luck but she already has luck on her side...lol

MissIffiy - I don't know about mother india but do watch Mughal e azam, it's the best hindi movie ever
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
acting classes will not hurt her at all.
its not like she hasn't chosen meaty roles in the past, but she's never put any life into those characters, IMO.
THAT's what she needs to be worrying about.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Mughal-E-Azam - forget katrina, I feel that the best actresses we have today can't even do a movie like muqhal. I never seen a movie so perfect from songs to acting to dance just amazing movie it was

anyways katrina will be good in movie like new york or namaste london. I would've said I wish her luck but she already has luck on her side...lol

MissIffiy - I don't know about mother india but do watch Mughal e azam, it's the best hindi movie ever

someone else also told me to watch that film will check it out i was warned to watch it with subtitles if i find it will for sure watch ðŸ˜Š
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
Hunk101 thumbnail
Thank god, Katrina now needs to be careful with the script while selecting movies.
ladygaga thumbnail
Till now media, fans and luck has favoured her.. and she has worked for it to an extent.. lets see what else she would do.. whatever she does.. everyone will be keeping a close eye on her for sure.. so she better be careful. 😆 Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
robbir thumbnail
finally .........finally .....her brains work ! !
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I agree acting classes will help her a lot. I actually don't think she even has a great screen presence. So I disagree there with the member who said she has great screen presence. To have a good screen presence is not about good looks or looking cute. It's about charisma, which she lacks also. But she is good looking and cute.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally she has realised, would love to see her in a role like New York again, she was very impressive in that film, good decision kat, thumbs up
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's time she moves on to better roles
zoyah thumbnail
finally she woke up hope if she getsss goood role she know wat to do cause her acting skills isnt that goood