Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
She should finally learn her lesson she should do roles that she can do fully justice to so then maybe she might be applauded more.
Originally posted by: kash4life

I think thats a really wise decision from Kat! If she wants to be considered a credible actress than she has to move away from TMK,Race, SIK, Welcome, DDD kind of roles.

BUT I honestly beleive that Katrina should really get some acting classes, and Im saying this as complete constructive criticism, because just taking on meatier roles, wont solidifiy her actress status, she needs to perform well in them.

There are so many actresses, who arn't 'great' actresses, and beleive that they can just learn on the job, which just really doesnt happen, If Kat took acting classes first, then took on some substantial roles, I think she would be unstoppable! 😃

Agreed, her acting is really really bad. People said she acted good in New York and I watched a couple of scenes from the movie and she was good in one or two scenes but gosh she was awful in the rest. She's got amazing screen presence and is a total cutie but is painful at acting. Wish her the best of luck ðŸ˜Š
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Good for her, I am glad she wants meatier roles. Wish her all the best!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel that Kat will have good excuse to opt out of Dostana 2 as it is getting delayed forever and it  will certainly  be a gays & bimbettes role..

Also Abhishek is having a hard time at the box office.

Moreover Desiboyz a similar film will release earlier  with a heavy weight starcast of Amitabh,Akshay,John,Sanjay Dutt,Sunil Shetty etc..

Satsang sounds good for Kat..but will start only after Arakshan begins and stops shooting.Kat plays a foreigner...I don't know if that is a very good idea...
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
does it hurt to take acting classes if aamir still takes them then why cant the rest of the industry 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No big hero has signed Kabir Khan's project? Why would she need a big hero? I thought Katrina has a midas touch and turns eveything into gold and doesn't need a big hero like Akshay or Salman??
Anyways, It's good she's learning that her bimbo roles in films are getting boring and repetitve...change is good!
😕  What is she going to do now?  Go for a role like Mother India or Mughal-E-Azam?  This I got to see.  🤣 Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: eroticlover

😕  What is she going to do now?  Go for a role like Mother India or Mughal-E-Azam?  This I got to see.  🤣

now now lets not get ahead of our self ðŸ˜† although I have not seen the two films you mentioned but I know they are classic films 
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

now now lets not get ahead of our self ðŸ˜† although I have not seen the two films you mentioned but I know they are classic films 

I was being sarcastic!  😆
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: eroticlover

I was being sarcastic!  😆

I know you were ðŸ˜‰