Bigg Boss Season 4

Mind your own business: Veena Malik

Posted: 13 years ago
Whom did Veena Malik ask to mind their business when the whole blindfold game was going on of eating gol gappas?

Veena said it twice, MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS or something like that... Kisko kaha?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: DesiIFer

Whom did Veena Malik ask to mind their business when the whole blindfold game was going on of eating gol gappas?

Veena said it twice, MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS or something like that... Kisko kaha?

she said this to Sameer when he was passing comments on veena to how to play this game
That was awfully rude of her, don't you think?
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was awfully rude of her, don't you think?

yes it was rude but in her defence (cant believe im defending her), Sameer was on a man one mission to destroy her spirit...........he was pick pick pick at everything she did, and i think she had had enough so she told him to mind his own business........

Sameer let himself down with all the people he decided he disliked,,,,,,,,,,,he took it to extremes with Manoj, Dolly, Veena and lastly Khali..........kya mila??? a fake captain crown, a bike and a watch...........😆
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

yes it was rude but in her defence (cant believe im defending her), Sameer was on a man one mission to destroy her spirit...........he was pick pick pick at everything she did, and i think she had had enough so she told him to mind his own business........

Sameer let himself down with all the people he decided he disliked,,,,,,,,,,,he took it to extremes with Manoj, Dolly, Veena and lastly Khali..........kya mila??? a fake captain crown, a bike and a watch...........😆

Bakiyon ka kaya mila? tension nako Khali bhai ko bhi yaho milega 😛

btw who liked Veena other than Assssssssssssmit?

who didnt put her down, even sara put her down

uski harkaten insano wali thi hi nahin

First of all... 🤗🤗

Yeah, I know what you mean. That was something even I noticed. In the Aakhri Salaam, Salman said, people respect you, they don't love you.

So that kinda made me wonder how that would happen.
Shizaru thumbnail

First of all... 🤗🤗

Yeah, I know what you mean. That was something even I noticed. In the Aakhri Salaam, Salman said, people respect you, they don't love you.

So that kinda made me wonder how that would happen.

😃😃😃😃
yaar meri samaj meh yeh ni aya keh Veena koh bike kyun nahin mila?

😃
yaar meri samaj meh yeh ni aya keh Veena koh bike kyun nahin mila?

Maybe they didn't wanna pay the shipping charges to Pakistan... 😆
Shizaru thumbnail

Maybe they didn't wanna pay the shipping charges to Pakistan... 😆

she could have rode it back and avoided the charges..........😕

she could have rode it back and avoided the charges..........😕

Does she even have a driver's license? Hahahaha!!!