Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Hahaha...Sameer insulted Shweta on her FACE (Page 6)

BB-FAN Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chonit-fan Newbie
chonit-fan
chonit-fan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BB-FAN

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by temorocks

He fell from my eyes with that act of him, I am not fan of Shweta, but at least she is the only one who supported him in the house.........

same with Shweta Zee, Sam was only who supported Shweta in the house , stood for her ......did she fall from you eyes when she refused to go out with Sameer ?....Zameer wala incident ? 

EXACTLY Clap

I think both Sameer and Shweta are equally nice and deserved to be in the finale! both are great friends and didn't talk behind each others back unlike some others. Big smile She supports him and he supports her.Big smile that's all!
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
LOL....what a joke to think that Shweta was insulted by Sam's behavior. LMAO........in my eyes, Sameer insulted himself for ignoring Shweta though who cares really!!! But may be it depends on a person to think and observe the scenario. However, for me, he insulted himself really badly and showed his true color while Shweta once again proved that how great person she is!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BB-FAN

In today's episode Shweta ki shakal dekhnay laayak thi when she was praising Sameer and gave Sameer's name as the winner of BB

She was hoping that Sameer will take her name in return but Shweta ji ki hawa nikal gai when Sameer ignored her makkhan paalish and maska baazi and instead took his own name for the winner trophy

LOL

not only this but Shweta ki shakal uss waqt dekhnay laayak thi when Sameer went one step ahead and even started praising Dolly and stated that Dolly make a place in his heart and he truly loves her for that

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Shweta ji ka cehera aik dum uttar gaya (may I say jhoota nakaab) and she started looking at sameer so surprisingly jaise uss nay koi bhoot dekh liya ho

lollzzzz

LOL

just 1 Q 2 u? r u trying 2 b d dolly bindra of d forum bb section?WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

LOL....what a joke to think that Shweta was insulted by Sam's behavior. LMAO........in my eyes, Sameer insulted himself for ignoring Shweta though who cares really!!! But may be it depends on a person to think and observe the scenario. However, for me, he insulted himself really badly and showed his true color while Shweta once again proved that how great person she is!!!

may be in ur eyes he has insulted himself but don't u think Shweta Tiwari has Insulted herself so many times , once was with Zameer Wink LOL ......... u guys sees so many mistakes in Sam, first learn to see the same in fact BIG mistakes in ur own favs 

bottom line is when same thing other contestants do ppl have no problem but when Same thing Sameer does ppl have big issues huh .....double standard Ermm

Edited by minnie.reet - 02 January 2011 at 10:23pm
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by romiosugar

may be in ur eyes he has insulted himself but don't u think Shweta Tiwari has Insulted herself so many times , once was with Zameer Wink LOL ......... u guys sees so many mistakes in Sam, first learn to see the same in fact BIG mistakes in ur own favs 

bottom line is when same thing other contestants do ppl have no problem but when Same thing Sameer does ppl have big issues huh .....double standard Ermm

No Shweta has not insulted at all NOT even when she did not leave with Sam coz it was your Sam who insisted of leaving BB house due to his stubborn nature!!! Shweta did not leave because it was plainly Sam only Sam who wanted to leave the house and even refused to talk to BB, so how does that put Shweta on insult? Wacko  How about if you get the fact checked rightly before questioning......hello?! On top of that, it was not Shweta's fault that he involved into Dolly-Shweta's fight.....it was plainly his decision to involved into their fight to pleasure himself!!

I have no problem with any contestants unlike you who has problem with whatever Shweta does and always poke your nose into my comment and come up with silly lines!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishav

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
first ever meaningful topic sehar.. i agree Big smile
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top