Hahaha...Sameer insulted Shweta on her FACE - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Sehar does not spam ...Sehar usually has her POV its just that language is offensive at times.

She insulted shweta with her own reasoning ? what wrong ?  If people can find fault in everything that veena does , then sehar finds fault in everything shweta does ....

Same Sahar would have a 100 supporters if she would've supported Shweta using same language 😆 Ajeeb khel hai duniya ka 😛 Yeah she is one of the controversial members but she doesn't spam like Arkamu and others
😆.. Sahar is banned for having MIDs.. MID - Multiple ID's.. Sonia u r great u have only one ID at a time 😆
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

😆.. Sahar is banned for having MIDs.. MID - Multiple ID's.. Sonia u r great u have only one ID at a time 😆

yea 1  id 1 time ... 

Originally posted by kajenfan.

kuttabhai u will remain dumb .. i dont have midz .. i create new id when my old one is banned

silly boy

True I am dumb when it comes to this MID business 😆  Why does your old id get banned ? 😳

Howz ur school ? exams over ?
Originally posted by kajenfan.

kuttabhai u will remain dumb .. i dont have midz .. i create new id when my old one is banned

silly boy

good answer , mid   are  kept by those  who are expert  in working with all , one thing more  banning system run behind  those who show much love towards their favs , our sonia is one of them...

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

good answer , mid   are  kept by those  who are expert  in working with all , one thing more  banning system run behind  those who show much love towards their favs , our sonia is one of them...

What a post !!! Let me give you a bow 😛

You rock Vikky ....!! Very meaningful post as always 👍🏼

What a post !!! Let me give you a bow 😛

You rock Vikky ....!!
Very meaningful post as always 👍🏼

really?????
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

really?????

Yes ..you always stun me with your responses . I mean there is nothing to discuss further once you make your point !!

You are a true rockstar vikky 😛 ...forget celebs ...now you are my favorite 👍🏼

Sarah , happy new year 😛

Many people here seem to have MIDs including sonia 😆  .......I know sehar is anti-shweta member and keeps attacking her ...but I haven't seen her personally attacking any member ... i may be wrong though !! ... But sehar was attacked for her nationality which I felt was very insulting and she had every right to respond to those attacks.

BTW, why am i even defending sehar ?? 😕  ... I am so confused 😆

Oh darn, I totally forgot - a very happy new year to you too! 😃

Frankly I don't even know the exact reason behind her getting banned. I wasn't around when it happened but she was using profanity, caps, and what not so stuff like that might have contributed to it.

LOL at you wondering why you're defending Sahar. 😆

Yes ..you always stun me with your responses . I mean there is nothing to discuss further once you make your point !!

You are a true rockstar vikky 😛 ...forget celebs ...now you are my favorite 👍🏼

no maska chaska , i dont wanna come in ur party at all.
ROFL......