Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Coolest Trio Ever - Sayank and Rv (Page 2)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaluvmayur

hey nice post miss sayank very much
ya dear missing them badly Cry

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

lolz asshi.ROFL.ROFL...lovely topic...LOLLOL

i really liked RV, especially his angle with diya..i guess they made a hot couple..and  i would have loved if he had a comeback..but our mahaan CVs..D'ohD'oh

anyways SAYANK - RV was full on tashan.Cool.Cool..firstly that hilarious fight...ShockedShocked...instead of getting worried i was laughing..ROFL.ROFL..but the court room trail was magnificent.Day DreamingDay Dreaming.

Mayank Sharma at his best..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.and our nups going all ga ga over him...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

thank u for bringing the lovely memories back..HugHug
oww mahak how r sweety Hug  i know their tashan that's the word which suited them most Approve that fight was really very full of tashan and attitude of trio Rv with his gang and sayank with their gang loved it and court trail was also wonderful ya we always wanted Rv bcz that Rv was the one who taunted first our sajan abt their new relation as lovers thanks to him and sheena samrat realized his love for her i wish we would get to see Rv with dia they made very wonderful pair but alas no use cvs never got him back Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

OMGG Aashii ROFL, can i hug you for this ? Hug .. Seriously you have bought all the great memories back !

Goshh RV what a hottie BlushingLOL, i LOVED him with Dia they made a HOT couple Embarrassed ! Unfortunatly he was a devil and i can't forget the slap Dia gave him Stern SmileROFL, poor guy !

SaYank & RV LOVE this trio, hot boys Blushing ! The fight between RV & Sam was awesome i remember offscreen Dostana was going on ROFL

First Sam ne uski pitaai ki, then Mayank got him in court ROFL .. Bechara !

The trio rocks Cool 
i knew it some one would def post dostana part  ROFLif u remember sanaya was teasing them saying hai hai samrat ye kya ho gaya ROFLROFL and then rahul teased mohit teri chashme wali ka kya hogaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i can't stop myself at that time and on that friendship day special rahul and monaya were doing masti LOLLOL ya  Dia and Rv made very good pair but we never got chance to see it but seriously it was fun to watch them on screen and don't remind me off screenROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

saniya.x

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Man Aashi What a PostWink LOLROFL....................What should i say u have left me speechless..WinkLOL...Really Nice post very well written..................... Sayank n Rv how can I forget this track.....Rv cameo was the longest cameo ever n this track was a good track as after this track of Rv n Chaddi aunty Our sajan friendship became all the more stronger n Samrat realised he loves Gunjan...........Smile.............Rv though Appeared cool n Gave Sayank competition also but Rv was no match for Sayank ....Samrat n mayank were Always more Rocking more mindblowing n more cool then RvSmileThumbs UpSamrat n mayank were superb in this trackClap.......But these trio sure rocked the screen with their Superb chemistry......Rv Gave samrat lots of competition n Samrat Always won n this track made Sayank friendship stronger also...................This track united everyone against sheena and Rv.....and after this track dia uday benji nupur gunjan mayank samrat each one of them became best friends...................Clap.......................and Mohit was the best in this track....he rocked in this trackThumbs UpClap............
I am missing MJHt n Sajan so so much............................Cry....Rv was the coolest cameo ever but Sayank were more cool then Rv n will always remain more cool then Rv ....Samrat n mayank both rocked in this Track..............Especially Mohit he was just Rocking in this track..................Clap..............

Awesome post Aashi n nice pictures......Thumbs UpClap............I am indeed Drooling over Samrat in these pictures as Samrat is the most Droolable Day DreamingDrooling over Sajan/MonayaDay Dreaming..................................
LOL yar sayank is bestest don't worry Wink but only in mjht Rv had a guts to mess up with our sayank and i won't deny that fact it was treat to watch yes mohit did wonderful job no doubt abt it yar our mohit is super cool hunk ever Day Dreaming yes that track was wonderful personally i loved that track bcz of Rv and shee NAH LOL sam realized his love for gun and that track made all gang united as dia also united with morena sisters and his bro dodo it was seriously wonderful track missing all old days badly Cry
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

hey Ashi diHug..really nice n cute post!n offbeat..thoda hatkeWinkBig smile..I really liked the character Ranvijay aka Rv..his attitude..he was a cool dude..though his character was negative, still I liked him..

n the most imp reason for my liking towards him is becoz, during RV n Chaddi Aunty track, SaJan came closer n Samrat's realization startedEmbarrassed..this also strengthened the bonding of SaYank..then for Dia, he was just perfect..I wish RV n Dia were paired!but the CVS!!Angry

Wel awesome post Ashi dii..just loved the pics..you reminded me of the old golden days of MJHT..I wish MJHT comes back again ASAP! Love you dii..Hug
oww aditi sweetheart how r u sweety missed u so much Hug yes he was negative but i must say his attitude his arrogant always made us to say yes this man has guts to give challenges to our sayank Wink i also liked his pair with Dia but of course our cvs never invite him from jail LOL yes that track was wonderful i always loved that track of sheena and rv bcz of them samrat realized his love for gun and me too missing MJHT and missing sajan Cry
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
guys do share ur views 
Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Loved That Track

aashizin