India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Coolest Trio Ever - Sayank and Rv

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
 Don't throw any kind of chappals on me  here i am in very good mood today WinkLOL i don't know what happen suddenly but ya i always try to put my emotions in any such post that i always loved sayank and RV our coolest and stylist cameo ever 's trio Big smile no offence to anyone but this trio make always feel good factor on screen and also as off screen , RV's char was one of the longest char in term wise to any cameo and in this 3 or 4 months he seriously made us to say yes villion hua toh kya hua he can have guts to stand infront of our sayank coolest hunk of excel , ya we always love our sayank more than Rv but i must admit that Rv 's char always amazed us with his all kind of shades yup his was villion but his attitude and our sayank's angry young man look *fanit* Day Dreaming yes we always love and loving and will love our sayank , samrat full of life , heart throb ,coolest hunk Day Dreaming and Rv with his attitude and style just like only he can challenge to our heart's ruler samrat Embarrassed samrat and Rv's all scenes brought out best moments of one hero and one villion samrat's passion his anger with subtle manner, his calmness and maturity , his positivity  and Rv's ego his evil plans and his * his highness tag*  his * hum* only his self centered attitude, Rv always gave challenges to samrat and of course our samrat always won but i must say they both duo rocked on screen and of screen in one frame Embarrassed its treat to watch them together i must say for that rahul and mohit's off screen chemistry worked superbly on screen Clap

here u go just drool on them LOL

and mayank one of the coolest ,wity college toper and sensible hunk and Rv full of arrogant with style in show we always saw mayank with Rv with some unique combo mayank with wit and maturity and ranvijay with evil mind but they both always rocked in one frame ,it was treat to watch mayank with RV we got less scenes of mayank but whenever we got it was wonderful to watch them 

none can be like our sayank and there is none to give any kind of competition to our sayank bcz they r best but i must admit RV was one of the coolest cameo who always tried to give challenges to our sayank hats off to this trio for rocking and i must admit Arhit and Rahul makes good trio Tonguedon't worry i always love sayank more than RV ROFL  but can't deny fact he had a guts to mess up with our sayank Wink

edited : i always loved mohit and rahul's masti full moments and their dostana part one was hilarious ROFLROFLROFL where rahul commented teri chashmewali ka kya hogaROFLROFLROFL

thanks sadia for link Hug

it was our sayank and Rv's tashan CoolApprove

Edited by aashizin - 03 January 2011 at 4:58am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahirKomal_Chaudharymoon.river358674a little faithsaniya.xSIZZZLER1gunjan7AlpenliebeSwaNia_2Meera1101well-wisher-Kruti.S-AttractiveAdyasamratrocks-nautankidollz-------CandYlicious_SFantasia...Enchanteur..-.Perk.-.Jane..relentless.jyothi-

------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAttractiveAdyaaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Annie-

Hahahah...I Am First To Comment...Hahahah Cute Topic Anyway...Loved It...ROFL Though Out Of Three Of Them I Miss Only SaYank...Well Gr8 Post...I Am Drooling ROFL...
thanks for ur reply missing sayank very badly Ouch but i must say that trio rocked at those all old moments WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith------

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey nice post miss sayank very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithaashizin

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
lolz asshi.ROFL.ROFL...lovely topic...LOLLOL

i really liked RV, especially his angle with diya..i guess they made a hot couple..and  i would have loved if he had a comeback..but our mahaan CVs..D'ohD'oh

anyways SAYANK - RV was full on tashan.Cool.Cool..firstly that hilarious fight...ShockedShocked...instead of getting worried i was laughing..ROFL.ROFL..but the court room trail was magnificent.Day DreamingDay Dreaming.

Mayank Sharma at his best..Day DreamingDay Dreaming.and our nups going all ga ga over him...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

thank u for bringing the lovely memories back..HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashna_mayura little faithPN_luvs_ArjunXDevilsDesireXaashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
OMGG Aashii ROFL, can i hug you for this ? Hug .. Seriously you have bought all the great memories back !

Goshh RV what a hottie BlushingLOL, i LOVED him with Dia they made a HOT couple Embarrassed ! Unfortunatly he was a devil and i can't forget the slap Dia gave him Stern SmileROFL, poor guy !

SaYank & RV LOVE this trio, hot boys Blushing ! The fight between RV & Sam was awesome i remember offscreen Dostana was going on ROFL

First Sam ne uski pitaai ki, then Mayank got him in court ROFL .. Bechara !

The trio rocks Cool 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithCandYlicious_SFantasia.AttractiveAdyaaashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Man Aashi What a PostWink LOLROFL....................What should i say u have left me speechless..WinkLOL...Really Nice post very well written..................... Sayank n Rv how can I forget this track.....Rv cameo was the longest cameo ever n this track was a good track as after this track of Rv n Chaddi aunty Our sajan friendship became all the more stronger n Samrat realised he loves Gunjan...........Smile.............Rv though Appeared cool n Gave Sayank competition also but Rv was no match for Sayank ....Samrat n mayank were Always more Rocking more mindblowing n more cool then RvSmileThumbs UpSamrat n mayank were superb in this trackClap.......But these trio sure rocked the screen with their Superb chemistry......Rv Gave samrat lots of competition n Samrat Always won n this track made Sayank friendship stronger also...................This track united everyone against sheena and Rv.....and after this track dia uday benji nupur gunjan mayank samrat each one of them became best friends...................Clap.......................and Mohit was the best in this track....he rocked in this trackThumbs UpClap............
I am missing MJHt n Sajan so so much............................Cry....Rv was the coolest cameo ever but Sayank were more cool then Rv n will always remain more cool then Rv ....Samrat n mayank both rocked in this Track..............Especially Mohit he was just Rocking in this track..................ClapClapClapClapClap..............

Awesome post Aashi n nice pictures......Thumbs UpClap............I am indeed Drooling over Samrat in these pictures as Samrat is the most Droolable Day DreamingDrooling over Sajan/MonayaDay Dreaming..................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hey Ashi diHug..really nice n cute post!n offbeat..thoda hatkeWinkBig smile..I really liked the character Ranvijay aka Rv..his attitude..he was a cool dude..though his character was negative, still I liked him..

n the most imp reason for my liking towards him is becoz, during RV n Chaddi Aunty track, SaJan came closer n Samrat's realization startedEmbarrassed..this also strengthened the bonding of SaYank..then for Dia, he was just perfect..I wish RV n Dia were paired!but the CVS!!Angry

Wel awesome post Ashi dii..just loved the pics..you reminded me of the old golden days of MJHT..I wish MJHT comes back again ASAP! Love you dii..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

Go to top