Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Smarie... I think he is too classy and sauve for Bollywood.... And Sweetcoco.. yes sexy voice and upar se neeche takh he is sexy sexy....😳
and Kat4eva... sorry  this topic too turned into Rahul Khanna drool club....Cant help it.... his name and I become a pankha....😊
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Rahul and Potato sack... you cracked me up Smarie...πŸ˜†  
Doesnt matter who is next to him... Potato sack or a Lara or a Mona.... My eyes only on Rahul.... πŸ˜‰ 
^^yeh maddy but we need him in bolly...he needs to hammer up some class in our crassy, silly-leg pulling award shows....its always one clan nationalising an award show,...either srk and gang, or bachan and gang....rahul khanna needs to knock some class into these shows

btw...i found this comment on rahul khanna from a blogger very true and hilarious!!! (its from her wake up sid review)...

Props to Aisha for a) getting the job and not just being a drooling mess in the interview, faced with The Hottest Khanna; and b) not getting fired immediately for sexual harrassment or failure to do anything other than stare at The Hottest Khanna. Aisha: a stronger, better woman than I could ever be.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
πŸ˜†Smarie... those comments on Rahul were hilarious and bang on... He did look drooly in WUS... Wish we could see more of him in movies...

and not fair... first you get Rahul Khanna into this topic and now you put up his pic.... he is just too distracting.... and my fiancee is getting upset with me.. Its past lunch time and we have to step out for lunch and Iam telling him give me couple of minutes more since the past 45 minutes..πŸ˜†. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy1973

Rahul and Potato sack... you cracked me up Smarie...πŸ˜†  

Doesnt matter who is next to him... Potato sack or a Lara or a Mona.... My eyes only on Rahul.... πŸ˜‰ 

Then can I propose Dimpy or GC along with Rahul so I can selfishly stare at and formulate nasty thoughts about 2 hot hunks!!!πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@smarie: Now I know why I love WUS so much...not RK or the coming of age concept....it's b/c of RAHUL!!!!!!!! They should just make a movie with Rahul and his various poses and close ups....I would totally pay $140 to see that!!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Did somebody say Rahul Khanna? πŸ˜ And there's a pic too!😍

*stops staring and goes back on topic for a second*
I like RK-IK and SRK-Saif both..would love to see Rahul Khanna host, or Sallu and Akki.

Akki and Sajid are hosting Zee Cine Awards..

*goes back to staring*
😳
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to see john  n abhi or shahid n anushka maybe kareena as well as she has never done hosting before. 
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
srk n saif are gold for me..they are amazing together.  umm haha it wud be gr8 to see like kareena n priyanka host lol