Pratigya

Pratigya--Will Arushi Commit Suicide?! :O

princess786x thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hii Guys⭐️😃

Before I Tell You About Whats Said To Happen I Want To Ask If You Also Find It Funny:-
I  Find It Funny🤣 and wierd😕 that 3 Brothers+Sisters are Married to 3 Brothers+Sisters🤢🤢

😍Krishna  -  Pratigya 👏, ❤️-🥺-❤️, 😍,  👍🏼- Emotions about what I think of the couples
    🤢 Shakti    -  Arushi    🤢, 🤬, 👎🏼, 😵,   ❓
 🤣Komal    -  Adarsh   ⭐️,  😆 ,🤣,  🤪,

Alright Its Said That In Pratigya.......
 Arushi Will Commit Suicide 😲😲-Double OMG O:
 But I THINK that Pratigya With The Help Of Krishna Will Save Her(Pratigya Is Always The Hero)😆 

Apparantly Arushi finally realises that Aman😈, cheated her and that Pratigya was only trying to save her from him(Finally Though She Was So mean To Pratigya) 👏.

- She realises when she sees Aman with his wife🤢 in the mandir performing pooja for their CHILD-😲  

🤬(THEY HAVE A CHILD- 🤔Didn't pratigya or krishna see when they went to her house❓ and if she was pregnant couldn't they tell❓)Arushi asks the wife how come she didn't say that she was his wife and she says that she was being a good wife(Errr....Your husband was going to marry another girl😕)Arushi realises she has made a mistake and apologises to everyone 👏who she had hurt. But her own famo dam The Saxena family😆 dont  forgive Arushi easily and their behaviour will lead to Aarushi attempting suicide.

Arushi Realises That She Has Made A Huge MISTAKE BY MARRYING SHAKTI and wants to end their marriage👏 But SS's 😡(Always that family)Family Don't Let Her and say it will ruin their familys reputation and that(Always ON about their familys reputation😡).

So Pratigya's Plan-----
- Pratigya tells Arushi To Tell Everyone that she is shakti's🤢 SECOND WIFE AND THAT IS ILLEGAL👏(Here Pratigya Goes Again But Hopefully it shall work👍🏼).I'd LOL🤣  If someone said you decided to get married to him even though you knew he was already married😆😆😆. 
 Krishna Will Support Pratigya throughout her so called PLAN Against His Own Family😲(Man His Own Parents  🤢 But They Are Bad👏 🤬)
So Tell Me What You Guys Think
Do You Think That ARUSHI WILL COMMIT SUICIDE❓
But I don't think she will commit suicide...............

I Also Find It Funny🤣 and wierd😕 that 3 Brothers+Sisters are Married to 3 Brothers+Sisters🤢🤢

😍Krishna  -  Pratigya 👏, ❤️-🥺-❤️, 😍,  👍🏼- Emotions about what I think of the couples
    🤢 Shakti    -  Arushi    🤢, 🤬, 👎🏼, 😵,   ❓
 🤣Komal    -  Adarsh   ⭐️,  😆 ,🤣,  🤪,

BTW:- Found Out Aman And Anu Are Expecting A CHILD😲

Edited by princess786x - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess786x thumbnail
StarPlus Drama Anything Can Happen❓
👏👍🏼🤣❤️🥺❤️
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i lubbed all ur emtions u gave to three marriges ..perfectt of them..
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess786x

StarPlus Drama Anything Can Happen❓

👏👍🏼🤣❤️🥺❤️

i could agree wiv u more 😛
Minnie. thumbnail
she aint gonna commit suicide
shes to dumb to do so
i dont think she knows how to take her own life in the first place lmao🤣
princess786x thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2k6zmushtaq

she aint gonna commit suicide

shes to dumb to do so
i dont think she knows how to take her own life in the first place lmao🤣

ROFL🤣 Tru,Tru
I Personally THINK Pratigya(The Hero-Always😉) Is Going To Try An Save Her Though

- 😭I Dont Think My Sister Would Ever Do That She'd Say ''HURRY UP AND GET OVER WITH IT!'' 😳Lol But I Wouldnt Commit Suicide in the first place😃
Well MayB She Would Help Save Me but if she did  she would never forget and always say it for the rest of my life, But It Is a Drama- Anything can happen
Minnie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess786x

ROFL🤣 Tru,Tru
I Personally THINK Pratigya(The Hero-Always😉) Is Going To Try An Save Her Though

- 😭I Dont Think My Sister Would Ever Do That She'd Say ''HURRY UP AND GET OVER WITH IT!'' 😳Lol But I Wouldnt Commit Suicide in the first place😃
Well MayB She Would Help Save Me but if she did  she would never forget and always say it for the rest of my life, But It Is a Drama- Anything can happen

HAHAHAHA 😆  yepp pratigya is bound to save the day, altough its usually krishna doin all the hard work lyk breakin the door down
an pratigya gets the credit 😒

i dont think my sister would save me either, an just lyk ur sis even if she did she'll bug me about it 4 the rest of my lyfROFL
an yeah i wouldnt wont to commit suicide either theres no point
i believe god gave us lyf  there 4 he has the right to take it ( thats just my opinion 😊)
an if lyf gets to the point where u give up, its ur own fault, but that stilll doesnt give u the authority to take ur own lyf
an in this case it is her fault she married shakthi an wonted revenge on her sister, nofin we can do about it right ( omg i soung lyk a star plus drama, im over exagerating😆)
princess786x thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2k6zmushtaq

HAHAHAHA 😆  yepp pratigya is bound to save the day, altough its usually krishna doin all the hard work lyk breakin the door down
an pratigya gets the credit 😒

i dont think my sister would save me either, an just lyk ur sis even if she did she'll bug me about it 4 the rest of my lyf🤣
an yeah i wouldnt wont to commit suicide either theres no point
i believe god gave us lyf  there 4 he has the right to take it ( thats just my opinion 😊)
an if lyf gets to the point where u give up, its ur own fault, but that stilll doesnt give u the authority to take ur own lyf
an in this case it is her fault she married shakthi an wonted revenge on her sister, nofin we can do about it right ( omg i soung lyk a star plus drama, im over exagerating😆)

Haha My Twin😆😆🤗
So Tru Well I Agree Wiv  you  on no point of commiting suicide👍🏼
lighthousepier thumbnail
If she was a able to commit suicide - wouldn't it have been a better idea for her to try that when Amaan left her at the alter - instead of marrying Shakti. 

And if revenge is her thing - shouldn't she at least be interested in extracting some revenge from Amaan - instead of killing herself and making everyone else feel (i.e. her family) feel bad

If she does try and commit suicide it will be classic Arushi - being completely selfish, taking the easy road out, and caring about no one except herself. 

Shakti has been ridiculously patient.  She should at least sleep with him first.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthousepier

If she was a able to commit suicide - wouldn't it have been a better idea for her to try that when Amaan left her at the alter - instead of marrying Shakti. 

And if revenge is her thing - shouldn't she at least be interested in extracting some revenge from Amaan - instead of killing herself and making everyone else feel (i.e. her family) feel bad

If she does try and commit suicide it will be classic Arushi - being completely selfish, taking the easy road out, and caring about no one except herself. 

Shakti has been ridiculously patient.  She should at least sleep with him first.

Light

Did you make a New Year's resolution to release your humorous side on the forum?😃 I have been having a good laugh😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 at your comments on all the threads today. Keep it up! Lighten the mood.😉👍🏼 We could do with some laughs given how much we have tolerated watching this show for the past three months in particular. Wasted time with a faltu track that annoyed viewers more than any other. Why does the twit get off the hook scot free after creating havoc in both her parents' lives  and the Takurs for no reason except to make Prats' life miserable like having Takurain doing the nasty job wasn't enough.

Arushi getting the slap will be celebrated on this forum by many (though I don't believe in violence) for annoying us for months on end.😡

😆Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago