Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya--Will Arushi Commit Suicide?! :O

princess786x Groupbie
princess786x
princess786x

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hii GuysStarBig smile

Before I Tell You About Whats Said To Happen I Want To Ask If You Also Find It Funny:-
I  Find It FunnyROFL and wierdConfused that 3 Brothers+Sisters are Married to 3 Brothers+SistersDeadDead

Day DreamingKrishna  -  Pratigya Clap, Heart-Broken Heart-Heart, Day DreamingThumbs Up- Emotions about what I think of the couples
    Dead Shakti    -  Arushi    Dead, Censored, Thumbs Down, Pinch,   Question
 ROFLKomal    -  Adarsh   StarLOL ,ROFLSilly, Wacko

Alright Its Said That In Pratigya.......
 Arushi Will Commit Suicide ShockedShocked-Double OMG O:
 But I THINK that Pratigya With The Help Of Krishna Will Save Her(Pratigya Is Always The Hero)LOL 

Apparantly Arushi finally realises that AmanEvil Smile, cheated her and that Pratigya was only trying to save her from him(Finally Though She Was So mean To Pratigya) Clap.

- She realises when she sees Aman with his wifeDead in the mandir performing pooja for their CHILD-Shocked  

Censored(THEY HAVE A CHILD- ErmmDidn't pratigya or krishna see when they went to her houseQuestion and if she was pregnant couldn't they tellQuestion)Arushi asks the wife how come she didn't say that she was his wife and she says that she was being a good wife(Errr....Your husband was going to marry another girlConfused)Arushi realises she has made a mistake and apologises to everyone Clapwho she had hurt. But her own famo dam The Saxena familyLOL dont  forgive Arushi easily and their behaviour will lead to Aarushi attempting suicide.

Arushi Realises That She Has Made A Huge MISTAKE BY MARRYING SHAKTI and wants to end their marriageClap But SS's Angry(Always that family)Family Don't Let Her and say it will ruin their familys reputation and that(Always ON about their familys reputationAngry).

So Pratigya's Plan-----
- Pratigya tells Arushi To Tell Everyone that she is shakti'sDead SECOND WIFE AND THAT IS ILLEGALClap(Here Pratigya Goes Again But Hopefully it shall workThumbs Up).I'd LOLROFL  If someone said you decided to get married to him even though you knew he was already marriedLOLLOLLOL. 
 Krishna Will Support Pratigya throughout her so called PLAN Against His Own FamilyShocked(Man His Own Parents  Dead But They Are BadClap Censored)
So Tell Me What You Guys Think
Do You Think That ARUSHI WILL COMMIT SUICIDEQuestion
But I don't think she will commit suicide...............

I Also Find It FunnyROFL and wierdConfused that 3 Brothers+Sisters are Married to 3 Brothers+SistersDeadDead

Day DreamingKrishna  -  Pratigya Clap, Heart-Broken Heart-Heart, Day DreamingThumbs Up- Emotions about what I think of the couples
    Dead Shakti    -  Arushi    Dead, Censored, Thumbs Down, Pinch,   Question
 ROFLKomal    -  Adarsh   StarLOL ,ROFLSilly, Wacko

BTW:- Found Out Aman And Anu Are Expecting A CHILDShocked

Edited by princess786x - 02 January 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paulsibilalighthousepierabcd2Minnie.

princess786x Groupbie
princess786x
princess786x

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
StarPlus Drama Anything Can HappenQuestion
ClapThumbs UpROFLHeartBroken HeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i lubbed all ur emtions u gave to three marriges ..perfectt of them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess786xMinnie.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess786x

StarPlus Drama Anything Can HappenQuestion
ClapThumbs UpROFLHeartBroken HeartHeart
i could agree wiv u more Tongue

princess786x

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
she aint gonna commit suicide
shes to dumb to do so
i dont think she knows how to take her own life in the first place lmaoROFL

princess786x

princess786x Groupbie
princess786x
princess786x

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

shes to dumb to do so

ROFLROFL Tru,Tru
I Personally THINK Pratigya(The Hero-AlwaysWink) Is Going To Try An Save Her Though

- CryI Dont Think My Sister Would Ever Do That She'd Say ''HURRY UP AND GET OVER WITH IT!'' EmbarrassedLol But I Wouldnt Commit Suicide in the first placeBig smile
Well MayB She Would Help Save Me but if she did  she would never forget and always say it for the rest of my life, But It Is a Drama- Anything can happen
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

shes to dumb to do so

ROFLROFL Tru,Tru
I Personally THINK Pratigya(The Hero-AlwaysWink) Is Going To Try An Save Her Though

- CryI Dont Think My Sister Would Ever Do That She'd Say ''HURRY UP AND GET OVER WITH IT!'' EmbarrassedLol But I Wouldnt Commit Suicide in the first placeBig smile
Well MayB She Would Help Save Me but if she did  she would never forget and always say it for the rest of my life, But It Is a Drama- Anything can happen
HAHAHAHA LOL  yepp pratigya is bound to save the day, altough its usually krishna doin all the hard work lyk breakin the door down
an pratigya gets the credit Disapprove

i dont think my sister would save me either, an just lyk ur sis even if she did she'll bug me about it 4 the rest of my lyfROFL
an yeah i wouldnt wont to commit suicide either theres no point
i believe god gave us lyf  there 4 he has the right to take it ( thats just my opinion Smile)
an if lyf gets to the point where u give up, its ur own fault, but that stilll doesnt give u the authority to take ur own lyf
an in this case it is her fault she married shakthi an wonted revenge on her sister, nofin we can do about it right ( omg i soung lyk a star plus drama, im over exageratingLOL)

princess786x

princess786x Groupbie
princess786x
princess786x

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

shes to dumb to do so

ROFLROFL Tru,Tru

HAHAHAHA LOL  yepp pratigya is bound to save the day, altough its usually krishna doin all the hard work lyk breakin the door down
an pratigya gets the credit Disapprove

i dont think my sister would save me either, an just lyk ur sis even if she did she'll bug me about it 4 the rest of my lyfROFL
an yeah i wouldnt wont to commit suicide either theres no point
i believe god gave us lyf  there 4 he has the right to take it ( thats just my opinion Smile)
an if lyf gets to the point where u give up, its ur own fault, but that stilll doesnt give u the authority to take ur own lyf
an in this case it is her fault she married shakthi an wonted revenge on her sister, nofin we can do about it right ( omg i soung lyk a star plus drama, im over exageratingLOL)

Haha My TwinLOLLOLHug
So Tru Well I Agree Wiv  you  on no point of commiting suicideThumbs Up

Go to top