Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay-maithili relationship..plz read (Page 5)

mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
thanxx @koyal-kajal.....Smile

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi99

@nidiz---ya...dats wat am thinking,,,,,coz as per my observation chandeena are nt related to abhitli by human relations.......i think dey were d reasons for maithili's death....n abhay's transformation......

may be d duo wud hav attacked abhitli wen dey were in jungle for any of d reasons (lyk secret dating,,or residing dere after fleeing frm d kingdom,,or in d process of fleeing,,after getting caught by d king,,or anything)..n abhay won't hav been able to save maithili even though trying his best jus coz he was a human den.....n maybe chaand wud hav bite abhay in d process of killing maithili n drinking her blood,,n aftr her turn wen chaand wud hav thot to drink abhay's blood too,,hassena wud hav stopped chand thinking abhay cud becum a gud monster....n after abhay wud hav got changed dey wud hav askd him to join dere coven coz he was a newborn den n won't hav known anything of wat to do n wat not......n abhay though nt wanting dis wud hav joined dem finding no odr option.....n may be dats d reason he hate chaand so much....

I dun knw.....am jus predicting whrevr my mind is taking me......;)...:)))
hmm.. May be..cause ChandEena don't luk lyk Abhay's parents..
But.. I feel now tat Abhay had turn becoz he was in luv with a princess..n one of the rejected Prince who wanted to marry Metz has done something..lyk going to witch n asking for help in changing the Raichands into something ugly.. That'll make Metz hate Abhay..but it all must have went wrong n instead The Voodoo magic has turn Raichand's into Vampires..n Metz died becoz she gotta knew that the evil prince has done this to Abhay.. Well this is wat I think.. Though this is just the outline of my part of prediction.
mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hey.....evn i was thinking a bit same as u......lets see....after today's epi may be much wud becum clear....!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index