India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

~HaPpY NeW YeAr 2011 To My FrIeNdS~

sadaf_5 Senior Member
sadaf_5
sadaf_5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I am Back with lots and lots to say....first of all a very very happy new year to everyoneParty...may 2011 bring lots happiness and success in our lives. Big smile

Now also big apologies for not being up to date with BB forum, kya kare kumbhakte waqt nahin miltekuch leekni ke liye but finally aaj I got some time so i thought to wish u all and to have some time dosto ke naam...Smile lately gud happened and lots of happiness came last year with arbi reunion at ITA then, our ragz getting apperciated and after new years night big star award it was comfirmed that she is apperciated a lot by fanz around de world cuz de winners were voted by fanz Big smile I during the last term i actually went and read everyone FFs and guys i have to say it was fantastic Thumbs Up each one was amazing so big congratz ClapClapClapto all with ff stories and carry on i dying to read next part of everyone's.to me u all are no less than de starsStarStarStarStarStar. then lets come to creations shounak u have  shared some fab creations with us especially ragini siggies i luv HeartthemClapClapClapClap
Tanu what can i say abt u... ur my sweetheart bbz HugI luv how keep dis forum active and full time entertaining...ragini birthday post and 17th december bb anniversary post were amazingClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar I want to thank u from de bttom of my heart for every updates u do for us we all luv u and uApprove n i luv Heart u lots n lots girl.Wink
I luv u all infact cuz we proudApproveApprove ApproveBBians and Arbians..we r a complete fab family arent we?!Big smile 

now unfortunately I cldnt keep up with my promise to bring u all arbi ITa vm till now so i am very sorry...but i am  working on it...kya hai stupid program near de end kharaab ho gayeAngryAngryand now i have to do it againOuchOuch... it was on dum dum mast hai from band baaja baraatCryCry....still I will do it again! I have been working on lots arbi vms infact n fingers crossed i will post them later. till I want u all to check my existing vms on my new youtube account and plzzzzz commet and suscribe and add me as ur friend if u have youtube accounts guys i need more suscribers LOL 
my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/arbiandmaaneet?feature=mhum
I also have made some new creation i will post them so check  them later.
here i do have one new latest one: arbi vm on mein toh ainvayi ainvayi loot gaya:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ZLQoEYnTk

finally i have been missing BB very much..I was watching it last nightand gud woh sizzling chemisty jo arbi ke thi doesnt exist anywhere, the only show which i enjoy after BB is Geet...i luv maan and geets chemistry sizzling hot and rocking jus like Arbi's Embarrassed..but u know aamir is very gud in terms of on screen chemistry with all his co actresses i am big fan and have followed all his shows and even before BB Iuse to watch him in a show called Kya dil mein hai and by god he was fantasticStarStar he was opposite a young beautiful girl called abigail and at the time she was 15 when de show started...abigail si only 6 months older than me and she is lucky to act with prince charming trust me guys once u see kya dil mein hai u will luv kakoon ka abigail and rahul aka aamir...i call them Rakun or amigail...abigail si very sweet and has changed and become even more beautiful now i have her on fb and she is mast n bindaas jus like our ragini..waise kya dil mein later sanjee bhi join kya as naina n rahul gets married to her...but i have always luved rahul with kakoon on KDMH their chemistry is very beautiful onscreen and unfortunately the show finished abruptedly at 98 epi!!OuchOuchAngryAngry never ever will i forgive ekta for dis during de year 2007  november kya dil mein stopped cuz of  working strike for two weeks there wasnt any program in any channel n after it stopped all serials in all channels startd except kya dil mein hai!!AngryAngryOuchCryCryCry..there was new dat it was gonna take a 20yr leap n also aamir was going to quit de show n so i never got to see my rakun unit together..at least in bb it showed our arbi uniting at de end! Smile
here i have posted some pics to show my beautiful close to heart jodi rakun:

kakoon:
my diary Embarrassed
my favz :
some recent abigail jain pics:
one of my creation of abigail:

do u know both abigail and ragini where together in one epi of meethi chhoori no1:
if u seen dat epi u would have seen abigail n knw abit about her...i asked in fb how did u like ragini she said she liked ragini n thought she very pretty n bubbly n mast, she enjoyed sharing one epi with her Big smile
lastly dor those who have fb plz do visit and join my pages and groups below , even if u dont do check them n tell me if u like them Big smile

arbi fan page:

hope u like them do tell me Smile and i hope i didnt bore u plz share ur view with me on rakun n all luv u all muwazz

Edited by sadaf_5 - 06 January 2011 at 8:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4evasurveen_kapoor

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sadafyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....my goodness......if ur sweet words werent so overwhelming.. ur siggys have totally made me go swooooooooonnnnnnnyyyyyy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Just luv luv luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u baby...for all the fabulous siggys n creations u keep making for us n the lovely posts ...with which u keep entertaining us..!!

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv my HE-Man..n just as much as i luv him..i m nuts about my ArBi Embarrassed Cant believe...its been over a year at IF..without our Januable ArBi....but the love n caring we have at the BB forum...makes me wanna be here foreverrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Luv u all my fellow BBians.... n heres wishing u all a very very....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

sadaf_5 Senior Member
sadaf_5
sadaf_5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Sadafyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....my goodness......if ur sweet words werent so overwhelming.. ur siggys have totally made me go swooooooooonnnnnnnyyyyyy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Just luv luv luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv u baby...for all the fabulous siggys n creations u keep making for us n the lovely posts ...with which u keep entertaining us..!!

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv my HE-Man..n just as much as i luv him..i m nuts about my ArBi Embarrassed Cant believe...its been over a year at IF..without our Januable ArBi....but the love n caring we have at the BB forum...makes me wanna be here foreverrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Luv u all my fellow BBians.... n heres wishing u all a very very....

thnk u same to u sweety..how did u find my vms do check n do like abigail?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Sadafy.. shall see the vms soon...right now..my net is too slow..its not getting loaded...Ouch

N yep ..i do like Abigail..but i m more of a fan of Saumya n Pari..Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top