Salman with Samir

at57 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A lot of hue and cry was made of the fact that Salman did not help Veena to put on the watch.

It must be shocking for Sameer supporters to observe that it is first time EVER that Salman did not even insist that Sameer put on the watch..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: at57

A lot of hue and cry was made of the fact that Salman did not help Veena to put on the watch.

It must be shocking for Sameer supporters to observe that it is first time EVER that Salman did not even insist that Sameer put on the watch..

🤣 LOL Sorry but this is a very petty point post🤣
at57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soni_007

I agree whole heartedly that its a petty point but then was with Vennaji as well but that was taken as an insult to Veenaji..  By that token this is like a slap to Sameer's face..
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soni_007

even if petty,,,, but TRUE...
even I noticed that.... 
Millie. thumbnail

I agree whole heartedly that its a petty point but then was with Vennaji as well but that was taken as an insult to Veenaji..  By that token this is like a slap to Sameer's face..

again a very good point made... which will be called petty by our fellow member.... soni fan
at57 thumbnail
It has been tacitly assumed that Salmanji helps his favourite contestants with his watches. I think the charity org being his own organisation its very close to his heart and he makes it a point for everyone that they wear infront of camera and wave and say few good things about the watch. This small action does have a great impact on viewers as IF members came up with theories against Veenji when she helped herself.

Not sure why same IF members did not single out this exception with Sameerji as well. Why this is a small issue all of a sudden ? Is it because the same members are die hard fans of Sameerji ?

Edited by at57 - 13 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He put it on....it was edited....cause sameer was wearing the watch at the end !!!
Millie. thumbnail

It has been tactly assumed that Salmanji helps his favourite contestants with his watches. I think the charity org being his own organisation its very close to his heart and he makes it a point for everyone that they wear infront of camera and wave and say few good things about the watch. This small action does have a great impact on viewers as IF members came up with theories against Veenji when she helped herself.

Not sure why same IF members did not single out this exception with Sameerji as well. Why this is a small issue all of a sudden ? Is it because the same members are die hard fans of Sameerji ?

true
Millie. thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

He put it on....it was edited....cause sameer was wearing the watch at the end !!!

yeah but salman didnt even care to ask him to wear it on camera😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: susan29

in last scene of dancing it was on his hand😉