Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

If Harry Potter was adapted into a TV series? (Page 2)

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
nice idea. but i doubt that serial can actually carry  it ou. but no problem in trying though.

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Nidzie.. :-).

Umm not a bad idea...but somehow i'd hav to agree with Ash...
We hav seen the movies, loved them loads, esp when they followed the book sequences, cribbed when they did somethings a bit too silly ( like in sixth movie, Ginny actually TIES Harry's shoes!!!!!!!!!!...know wht i mean???) and then now if we have a show on HP...

I think it will be tooo much too take...the same characters cant act...it would be weirdly similar like the movies...:-O...n the show would have no scope at all...

All that can be done is a similar concept tht cn be plotted and made into a show...like in case of the twilight saga, the same vampire concept via the Vampire Diaries...tht might work!
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i dont mind if it happens...BUT on one condition...i need the same cast..i have trouble accepting new actors and actress and besides im used to cing dan rup and emma as our adorable trio..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
its a cool idea i would love to see how they present it on TV
_Jiya_ Goldie
_Jiya_
_Jiya_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i think it will be much better thn movies...in movies thy don't show many important events in detail nd sumtimes show silly things bt in a tv show thy wud hv a lot of time nd can show everythng in detail nd watever really is in d book
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I would love that nd ur choice of actors also Sprouse bros will be perfect as Fred &George bt i love sterling i dont want him to play Draco... he can play Ron or Harry nd Joe jonas can play Draco...
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Nope. I think having it as a movie series was the best thing that they did. TV series tend to get boring after some time and it's a whole big commitment, none of the actors would want to be stuck in such long commitment for long. By adapting it in to movies, they were able to pick the most significant (yeah at times they missed out on some of the significant parts too...but few times) and ignore the other parts that were left to the readers' imaginations. Books are the best part about anything Harry Potter and JKR's writing itself gives you a picture in your head about the stuff happening...i don't think we need to be spoon fed every single thing that happens in the story.

One other thing--- I like the fact that the cast of the movies has been British mostly. It is a story set in England with English characters and one of the many good things about the movie is the fact that all the main cast members are in fact British. It sorta holds up to the authenticity of the characters and the setting in which the story is developed. Yeah it has universal feel in every bit but if you ask me, i would very much prefer it the way it has been rather than adding a bunch of our American actors in it.oh and especially not those disney kids...nope, Never.

Edited by Ramy25 - 10 July 2011 at 6:17am
_Jiya_ Goldie
_Jiya_
_Jiya_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
at least thy can make a tv show on any 1 book from 7 so ppl won't get bored nd also the actors

Go to top