Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: FCML!! MG |update7/8 pg69/72 (Page 46)

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hi, All the best for the exams. Will wait for the next update. Please do add me to your PM list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WeAimToPlease

PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Best of luck for the exam.

WeAimToPlease

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
All the best for the exam

WeAimToPlease

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
all the best for ur exam...n do update soon..

WeAimToPlease

WeAimToPlease IF-Sizzlerz
WeAimToPlease
WeAimToPlease

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Part 4

Tadap yeh ishq ki dil se  kabhi nahi jati
ki jaan de dekar bhi dewangi nahi jati
na jane woh kaun si dunia hai woh mere rabba
jaha se lautke koi sada nahi ati

ohoooo  isshq me to har cheez mit jati hai bekaari bankar hame  tadpati hai
yaad yaad bus yaad yaad reh jati hai
isshq me to har cheez mit jati hai bekaari bankar hame  tadpati ha

bekaari bankar hame  tadpati ha
woh teri yaad
woh teri yaad

karke tanha yeh zindagani
kyu gayi chod ke kahani
ab yeh asu piya na jaye
bin tere ab jiya na jaye

dard se tutte meri sase
jhakm dil ka siya  na jaye
aja aja meri
wafa tujhebulati hai
yaad yaad reh jati hai
 woh teri yaad
yyaad me dekho bana hai yeh haseen tajmahal
yaad me koi likhe shaamo sehar shokh gazal - 2
dil ke dariya me khilta hai khwabo ka kawal
yaad ate hai hamashe woh gujre huye pal

tu nahi hai teri yaadaen mujhe satati hai-2
yaad yaad reh jati hai
 woh teri yaad

Geet was sitting in her room at Khurana mansion. She was in great thought.. she didn't know how to react on the news which she got.. only few moments ago. She wanted to cry at her loss, at his loss and at the loss of that girl, who barely is eight years old!
Who has not yet experienced mother's love. Who is ignorant of the warmth a mother provides. She was sad, very sad, but more for geetanjali and Maan. She knew that maan loved sammera, that she was his life- and after knowing that she was not even there when her friend needed her the most made her guilty. Guilty of not being able to be a good friend.. for not being able to be there and consol him aftr Samira died. For not supporting him.. not helping him..for not being there in the saddest phase of his life!
 Not a single day was left in all these nine years when she didn't pray to god for Maan's and Samira's happiness, when she didn't pray for there long and happy life.
Then why did it happen to them? Only to them! Why only her beast friends were cursed? Why didn't god punish her. Why god just didn't do it to her. She was alone, she didn't had anyone who would count on her, then why he did with that girl who really need a mother, why he did it with a man who really needed his wife!.. why?

Geet was in al this turmoil when someone knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yeah! Come in" she said as she sat straightening her self.

"It's me only Geet" Maan said with a friendly smile as he sat on her bed beside her," you don't have to be formal... um?"

"Yeah I am just..." she continued after a pause'"I m sorry Maan.. I just didn't know abt Sam... I just..." she said without looking up at him. When he just cut her'

"Geet' tumhe kaise pata hota' you were not there..." he said while taking Geet's hand in his and constantly looking at there hands." I really needed you Geet.." he continued "I just didn't know what to do.. How to do... After Sam I just wanted to finish my life.. but then just thought abt geetangali. Geet if I am alive today then its just because of my daughter! "

"Maan please.. aise mat bolo. We all are with u...we all love you.. and we all need you'
I am with you Maan." She said consolingly.

" tum mujhe ab chorr ke to nahi jaogi na..?" Maan asked with question eyes.

" nahi .. kabhi nahi.." she said with a smile.
 They sat for a while in silence when Geet said," Maan tell me one thing- tum itna kaam karte ho.. itne busy rehte ho ke bachhi ke function mein bhi nahi ja sakte? Hmm??...

Maan instantly looked at her.. then looked down guiltly.

"Maan mai tumse hi bat kar rahi hoon. Hmm.. ek din off lelete to kya ho jata.. tumhara boss tumhe job se toh nahi nikal deta.."
 Maan again looked at her confusingly, " Boss?? " Maan said to him self.
 "Geet mai apna boss hoon.. aur ye kya laga rakha hai tab se' mai Maan Singh Khurana hoon.. Khurana constructions ka MD. Samjhi" Maan said in full MSK attitude.
 " ohh! achha.. Khurana constructions ke owner han?.. god maan please.. ye joke na bekar hai.. abt oh mujhe hassi bhi nahi aa rahi hai.. dekho.." she said making a face.
 " vaise tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ke mai  KC ka ?MD nahi ho hoon?" Maan asked with curiosity.
 " um.. nahi aise koi baat nahi hai.. umm Maan.. You know what.. I know that you can't be owner of Khurana construction. Do you even know what Khurana construction is? I mean one of the most reputed and biggest construction companies in India! An you know what.. since I have entere this business it was my dream to work here. You know it's the only firm jo itni zada perfect hai' aur  abhi abhi establish hui aur itni jaldi best company bhi bann gayi! I mean its touching the heights of success!  And anyways meri friends toh keh rahi thi ke iska MD na bada hi handsome hai.. aur pata hai vo to ye bhi keh rahi thi ke irrestable hone ke saat von a bada hi khadoos types hai..  kisi ko line hi nahi deta.. you know.. Attitude probs." She said while making faces, but with the glint of curiosity in her eyes.
 " hmm.. toh KC ka MD khadoos hai'! " Maan said while getting up and moving out of her room.
 "umm' arre Maan.. kidhar ja rahe ho?.. she asked while following  him with a confusing look on her face.
 Maan came to his room.. and just stood in front of a wall looking at something' while geet entered his room.. his room was big, with beautiful dcor in white. She was mesmerized looking around his room. Then suddenly her gaze fell on the wall towards which Maan was staring.

The youngest business man of the year award  2010
Mr Maan Singh Khurana
MD of Khurana constructions.

She read it loudly with voice filled with happiness, surprise and amazement..
 " toh matlab .. tum Khurana contruction ke MD ho!.. matlab Adi sahi keh rahe the.. par Maan tum kaise ho sakte ho.. tumhe toh business line mein koi dilchazbi nahi thi.. phir tumne business kyu join kiya? " She asked out of curiosity.
 " Geet zindagi  mein aisi bohot si cheese hoti hai jo humare-tumhare mann se nahi hoti.. par karni padti hai.. khair choro.. tum batao.. itne din tak mujhse door rehkar kya kiya? " He said changing the topic.
 " khuch khaas nahi Maan'  tum toh jante hi ho.. ke mujhe humesha se hi business mein kitna interest tha..  toh bass BBA kiya aur phir MBA.. aur bass.." she said while looking at Maan who was lost in his thoughts..
 "kya hua Maan? Koi prob hai? Mujhe bata sakte ho.." Geet said while keeping her hand on his shoulder.
 "baat toh hai.. par geet.. uss baat ko mai hi abhi samjh nahi paya hoon' jab mai samajh jaunga to bata doonga..! "
 "" aisi kya baat hai Man?.. batao mujhe.. kahinaisa na ho ke bohot der ho jaye''" geet said while looking at him.
 "nahi geet abhi nahi.. vaise bhi kafi raat ho gayi hai.. abhi tumhe ja kar so jana chahiye.. der se soyege toh der se subah ankh bhi khulegi.. aur haan.. mai tumhara dost hoon toh iska matlab ye nahi hai .. ke tum meeting mein der se aa sakti ho.. meeting apne time par hi hogi.. varna CANCEL meeting bhi.. aur dealbhi.. aur phir apna sapna apne paas hi rakhna Khurana construction ke saath kaam karne ka'" Maan said in full attitude while moving to bed to sleep.
 " sachh kaha tha meri doston ne .. ke Khurana constructions ka MD bohot zada khadoos hai! " she said  as she thumped her foot on floor in anger and stormed out of his room banging the door behind and leaving him with a wide winning smirk on his face of irritating her!
 He loved irritating her.. he closed his eyes full satisfied by the day.. it were years when he went to sleep contented and with a smile on his face. He was loving his life now. Till date he was just leaving like a dead with thumping heart but today it seemed like the Maan of Geet was alive in true sense.  Till today he was living just for his mom and his daughter  but it looked like he himself wanted to live for him self too.
 With all these thoughts Maan drifted peacefully to sleep after so many sleepless nights.. contended happy!

-----------------------part 5

Ok guyz that's it for now.. ill update the next part  soon.. and real soon this tym!

Pls guyz press like button and do commnt!

Luv u allHug

-priya

Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 18 March 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetroshni77chintushilpanehavashisuganya91canonkrishna.gagsykasturi11syedahasmi123kshipramhatremans22wifeybhakbhartifanNiVu-mjht1Smiley1279tanya.dsouzaannie03kirannaryaniVirIka4everhemvb-Elfin-hansasmanamitasindiyachillRujul13duniya12nazsijnisha_bhmaaneetfan123chiki143shruthiruchsNihsonkritika_nsurbhijn106Paloma_D-BeingAppy--kalika-cue1-eiya-Srabon_Dharaavani_9zoha25khushboo22madhu.pmlistsanjuleenan_10s-o-m-m-i-ecool_gal17maaneetkimeetmysticangel--Dia--Hina.khanxxxabina03maansi007shivangi783karantakiarbobbydolldoosheekadhrashteeanshimanshiputhheermeherbutterfly.tanucyum321aakritisri1111tammana.mKinshukKiDewaniamzu32-shamima-maanujaanusheetalvasaJayaRjssoodnats0101GudiyalovesguruMsMovielover-SmexySmile-simi91Hanishadevimaaneetmaahi18myprideKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutirupzloveuambbihawajiha-1sanu3108mrk-1VintagepeachPaintedSkypunjabi.princessweet cherryvrsharmakomlikaksasikooliioSahSahswetha10anuandaviSilentsouldivareenat_areebhinal_maaneet-afsha-sweet scorpio..Adeena..shah10.Nabi.rsroopaliAsh1991--Ratna--maanseekawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaa6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaShalveseemamaryShruthekahkashansakina-CandyFloss-CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_pickachumysteriousmillikhwaishfanKrishna_Sourav

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
greattttttt lovedddd ittt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectflirt8WeAimToPlease

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
awsome update.
love it.
still geet didnt believe maan when he said he was kC MD.
love it.
thx for the PM.Smile

Edited by shah10 - 15 March 2011 at 8:41am

WeAimToPlease

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww loved it n god geet didnt believe maan first god

WeAimToPlease