cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Good concept

do continue soon n pm me plz

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guyz, sorry for the delay.. but had some problem with net!....

Guyz those who want to b PMed plz tell me.. and others pls accept my buddy request coz then it wil b much easier for me to PM u all..

Ok guyz so here is the update!....

Part 1

--MALE--
(Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain) - 2
(Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain) - 2
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chal jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein

--CHORUS--
Sa ga re ga sa re ni sa sa sa - 2
Sa pa ma pa ma pa ga ma ga
Sa pa ma pa ma pa ga ma ma pa
Sa ga re ga sa re ni sa sa sa - 2

--MALE--
Yeh jeevan dil jaani, dariya ka hai paani
Paani to beh jaaye, baaqi kya reh jaaye
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain

--FEMALE--
Aa aa aah, aa aa aah, aa aa aah - 2

--MALE--
Duniya mein yun aana, duniya se yun jaana
Aao to le aana, jaao to de jaana

Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain

--FEMALE--
Aa aa aah, aa aa aah, aa aa aah ' 2

Khurana mansion

Some times just sitting like that without doing anything and just thinking about past..what all we had, what all lost, what all we achieved, and what we still want from life. Some times just sitting like that  and thinking about some one very close to our heart brings back some lost memories' that one cherishes whole life.

Maan was sitting in his room trying to figure out the words which his mom spoke to him just few min. ago. He never used to sit like that with empty mind and lost thoughts. Never let his past affect him. He doesn't' want to remember the past memories which gives him sadness' he want to be happy... Yes happy for his daughter. He doesn't want to remember what happened 8 yrs ago when Geet was born. He just wanted to erase some bad memories from his past which today his mom involuntary made him remember. He wanted her to be alive in his thoughts and that is why never talked about her death' death of his love, his wife Samira!

Regarding her death he had just one question- why she loved hi so much!

Though his mother told him several times that it was not his mistake but the guilty conscious always remained deep within his heart.

He was flabbergasted when doctors told him that bearing a child for Samira was dangerous for her life! The fact that Samira never opened up to him.. he was unknown of all the complications that Samira will be undergoing during delivery.

Samira never told him coz she new that it will only dishearten him. She knew that this child is everything to him. And she could not have ever imagined to take it away from him. And so she decided to have the baby, even after getting strict instructions from doctors. She decided to put her life on stake just for Maan.

She died after few hours of giving birth. Maan came to know about the complications just few hrs before the delivery. His daughter came to the world but at the same time his whole world shattered! Though he never told Geet about this fact. He loved her very much and why not she was the only part he had of her and the second reason was her name Geet' which he never wanted to make the reason. The reason for affection!

The last words from Samira which kept ringing in his mind till date, which he still could not figure out the reason for which they were said... what they actually meant," Maan tum mujhse naraz nahi ho na?"

Maan: "tumne mujhe bataya kyo nahi?" he said on the verge of breaking down with choked voice.

Samira: agar bata deti to ye khushi nahi mehsoos kr pati. Dekho Maan humari beti ye humara sapna tha.(she said with tears in her eyes) Maan mai tumse kuch mangana chahti hoon. Bolo maan doge na jo mujhe chahiye. Bolo'.

(Maan nodded his head in affirmation without uttering a single word from mouth!

Tum humari beti ka naam "Geet" rakhoge na?

'Geet!',  gasped Maan

Samira: haan Maan "geet".

(she said as tears welled up in her big eyes, same eyes in which Maan used to stare for a long time; which once contained love, affection ,desire and now was adorned with tears of pain and guilt.)

"I am sorry Maan' I am sorry..( she said crying her heart out.. her cries were not because of fear of death.. no it was guilt, sadness, sadness over some thing.)

After some time every thing in the room became silent and reality dawned upon him as he hugged the lifeless body of his world.

That was the last day he really cried. He never understood why Samira said sorry nor he understood the guilt in her eyes was for what? But he knew why Samira wanted there baby named to be Geet'how ever he could not name her 'Geet'.

And so named her Geetangali. And nicknamed her Geet. He didn't knew for what reason he couldn't name her Geet.

For him he only had one reason.. with which he always used to satisfy him self, and that reason was,' Geet name belongs to his jhalli, his bestie,his college mate 8 yrs ago. And so that name just belongs to her.. not to anyone.. not even his daughter whom he loved more than his life!

His Geet was like the wave of happiness, freshness. She was the only frnd on whom he thought he can rely on.. his college life  used to revolve around her. She was the best part of his! She was only one with whom he could b Maan..his usual self!

Geet was his bestie even before he met Samira. A friend with whom he shared everything , every thoughts, every feeling' and even the fact that he loved samira. She was the one who came to know abt his feelings; even before he told Samira.. he told geet about it. She was the vital part of his life.

But why now he is thinking about her. When she left him.. when she didn't even called him once. She was no where when he needed her the most. When Samira left him.. there was no one with whom he could share his sadness.. his loss..

-----------------------------------------------

Maan(to him self): How could maa ask me such a thing. How could she  ask me to marry again? Didn't she knew I m married and further most I loved her very much. And for maa, the only reason she has to blackmail me is Geet. Coz she is young and needs mother. But she is happy. I am with her and she has never said anything to me. And then what is the guarantee that the woman I marry will treat geet as her own.. what if she turned out to be wrong!

---------------------------------------------

(Savitri Khurana monologue)

Why Maan doesn't understand that Geet needs mother. I am old now. And more over no body can take a place for mother in any child's life! She is small now and that is why Maan doesn't understand. But as she is going to grow up then she will face many problems.. I cannot be there every time.  

And not only for Geet but also for him I want him to marry. He needs a companion. Every body needs a companion who stands with you in all ups and downs of ur life.

Right now he does not understand; he thinks that he is happy and satisfied with life now but when there will be no one with him to look after him, his needs then he will understand the value. Why doesn't he understand, that Samira too wanted him to be happy.

I am doing what is needed and told by Samira,  she told me everything that she was guilty of' she made me promise her to make everything right in path.

I too am with her coz I don't want my son to be alone after me. I want some one to look after him to love him..

"hum bhi aapki maa hain maan.. hum aako aapki mannmani nahi krne denge.. hum aapko khush dekhna chahte hain.. hum geet ko maa ki kami kabhi mehsoos honenahi de sakte.. ab vahi hoga jo hum chahenge.."

part 2 

-----------------------------------------

Ok so that's it for now..

Hope u guyz r liking it!...

Pls press the like button and honor me by ur appreciation/criticism.

Love u all guyz'

-priya 

Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
this s just like kuch kuch hota hai but i loved itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
continue soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks lik Geet use to love Maan n Sam came in between them
Sort of K2H2 style
I felt but let c how u make ti go ahead
Liked Sam's love for Maan
Wuld luv to c wats ahead
Waiting for Geet's entry
Update soon
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey it sounds similar 2 kuch kuch hota hai. is it ???
awesome update
komlika thumbnail
omg its great start..........it remind me of my favorite movie "kuch kuch hota hai"..........cant wait to read more  .........do PM me😊
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gr8 part....... loved it

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one...but reminds me of k2h2.....

yet wud like to read further updates to c how u gonna take the story forward....
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update yaar..loved it ..please do add me to ur pm list ...do continue soon !
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Priya awesum work yaar
luved it
keep it up