New Fan (Page 6)

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by jennifer_24

Hai everyone..
Am an new fan to Geet serial.. I came to knoe bout dis show while browsing fis forum. My mother tongue is not Hindi but am an great fan of hindi movies n serial. Over my country there is onie shows from Zee TV ..now i wish there is also star one as well.. hehehe.. I had jst started to watch dis serial few weeks ago.. N totally addicted. dis is d main reason i starting to b active.. cos i wan to knoe more bout dis serial..i got lot more episode to finish to reach todays update.. say yippie to maan & geet...

Jen

Welcome to Geet Forum Jen, I'm sure you too will be hooked on to Geet just like the rest of us. I too don't watch too many serials but Geet is such a great and unique serial with just amazing characters especially Maan & Geet that now I'm totally obsessed. Hope you have lotsa fun with GHSP and GFSmile

hai dear.. yes i hav to agree there is some magic in dis show tat hooked me up. apart from movies myself watchin serials esp thru online.. sth strange ....Tongue dis show make me sit n watch... Luv the show... Lets spread the luv of Mannet Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Jen, welcome to the GEET family....U r entering the magical world of MAANEET ( MAAN + GEET)....the thing is that u can check-out anytime u like BUT U CAN NEVER LEAVE....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajennmaneet_forever9

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Hai everyone..
Am an new fan to Geet serial.. I came to knoe bout dis show while browsing fis forum. My mother tongue is not Hindi but am an great fan of hindi movies n serial. Over my country there is onie shows from Zee TV ..now i wish there is also star one as well.. hehehe.. I had jst started to watch dis serial few weeks ago.. N totally addicted. dis is d main reason i starting to b active.. cos i wan to knoe more bout dis serial..i got lot more episode to finish to reach todays update.. say yippie to maan & geet...

Jen

Just wondering, what is your mother tongue?
ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hey Jen, welcome to the GEET family....U r entering the magical world of MAANEET ( MAAN + GEET)....the thing is that u can check-out anytime u like BUT U CAN NEVER LEAVE....Wink

Order Obeyed...  Wink  ill nvr leave dis magical world... Day Dreaming
ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Hai everyone..

Jen

Tamil Smile actually am from Malaysia.. my national language is different Smile
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Maaneet landHug
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by utopia88

Hai everyone..

Jen

Tamil Smile actually am from Malaysia.. my national language is different Smile

Ohhhh I see, interesting!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index