Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:FatakFatakFatak Note-89 (Page 89)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Hey Mona!Big smile

I saw this on the news and it is indeed sad!! Ignorance frustrates me! People fighting for and killing over things they have no real knowledge over angers me!!

But then i remind myself that I am blessed to have had  a good education and a life full of luxuries and  can make decisions based on what is right and wrong from what I have learnt, so who am I to judge people who have not had the education and opportunities that I have had in life!

But killing is wrong! And killing people for things that they dont even understand is even more wrong!!

Hurting people by mocking them  and making fun of them because they dont agree with you is wrong too!!

And unfortunately these horrible things happen everyday so we find comfort and solace in friends and places where for a little while we can forget these horrors and
can laugh and smile but it doesnt mean that we dont hurt and have forgotten what others may be going through!!

And for me this CC is a place where I can come and talk about random stuff and even rubbish for pages and pages with my friends, but that doesnt mean that I have forgotten or ignored things that are happening in the world!

Life is a constant test but if we live it by smiling and making others smile too I think the world will be a much better place!Big smile

Well Said!

BTW - Hi Zee Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojansajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
With deepest regrets I am here to post this msg for all the PJs:

Its sad to know that some of my dear and very respected friends as well as PJs of this SR AT, from where we all initially began, are today in such a position that leaves me really hurt n sad to know that some of these PJs (names wont be mentioned...as u know urselves), whom I really do love from all my heart and have always respected their opinions are indeed not only stalking their very own thread where they are always welcome with warm hugs but are also disrespecting sentiments of other PJs as well...

SR AT has been the one and only thread where we all have come together, talked about almost anything and everything, from the reel life to the real life happenings of stars....politicians....doctors.....police officers....terrorists and even dumpsters ground manLOLLOLLOLLOL and I really feel proud to say that despite all kinds of difference in opinion, we have been able to come together and discuss it like true POSH JANANIS....without hurting each other or getting into fights....

However, things happen and we as humans tend to grow out of fondness of things that we may have loved a time ago.....n even develop certain amount of angst or hatred towards it as well.....but that does not definitely mean, each one of us will follow the same route.

I therefore very humbly request that each one of u please provide if nothing possible then atleast RESPECT of each other's sentiments and feelings. And by this I mean that if discussions here are not something that gels well with u does not mean that u mock those discussions and expressions of feelings thru words done via those discussion. Also, it would really be of a nice human behavior n gesture that discussions done here are not talked about elsewhere in other forums including mocking the members of this thread. This would only mean that u are giving respect n honor to ur fellow members of this AT with whom may not be bonded so well in current time but have bonded earlier .....some way or other....This would only further mean that u are respecting ur ownself as it was u who made to choice to bond n also to break away from that bond.....

I apologize if any of my words here have offended anyone but I believe after much observations and learnings about things happening that have been brought to my attention, this issue needs to be addressed to....

LOVE U ALL
Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishrablissfullDJ..monty22spamalotPragziessdtvgojan.Sidranorzarnikita_88-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

Originally posted by sidra2007

Hi Sudha Hug

yes RIP Salman - its sad to hear such stories - and that those who try to bring progress to the world are the ones that suffer the most...... Cry

@Sanju - the song is from ek khiladi ek haseena - it was a nice VM, but dont watch that show...

@Reet - LOL
why sidra, is it so bad. Confused i sumhow like shanak thru vms

Hey Reet & SudhaHug

Sanju its not bad at allLOLLOL
i also watch it some time and after new chars entry i guess its more gud nowEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishra.Sidrassdtvgojan-Harshu-

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

Heylo everyone...  aarakshan is going great loved todays episode hope this serial keep its sanity intact..

and I really pity ppl who kill fellow for the name of intangible ... RIP Salman Taseer. I went through his tweets first time ever, he was one
of the progressive politicians of South Asia...

one of his last tweets -

Mera azm itna bulund hae Parae sholon se dar nahin. Mujhe dar hae tu atish e gul se hae Ye kahin chaman ko jala na dein significant?

Hey Mona!Big smile

I saw this on the news and it is indeed sad!! Ignorance frustrates me! People fighting for and killing over things they have no real knowledge over angers me!!

But then i remind myself that I am blessed to have had  a good education and a life full of luxuries and  can make decisions based on what is right and wrong from what I have learnt, so who am I to judge people who have not had the education and opportunities that I have had in life!

But killing is wrong! And killing people for things that they dont even understand is even more wrong!!

Hurting people by mocking them  and making fun of them because they dont agree with you is wrong too!!

And unfortunately these horrible things happen everyday so we find comfort and solace in friends and places where for a little while we can forget these horrors and
can laugh and smile but it doesnt mean that we dont hurt and have forgotten what others may be going through!!

And for me this CC is a place where I can come and talk about random stuff and even rubbish for pages and pages with my friends, but that doesnt mean that I have forgotten or ignored things that are happening in the world!

Life is a constant test but if we live it by smiling and making others smile too I think the world will be a much better place!Big smile

Hi ZeeniaBig smile***********HUGS*********

I completely agree on the bold part.

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

Heylo everyone...  aarakshan is going great loved todays episode hope this serial keep its sanity intact..

and I really pity ppl who kill fellow for the name of intangible ... RIP Salman Taseer. I went through his tweets first time ever, he was one
of the progressive politicians of South Asia...

one of his last tweets -

Mera azm itna bulund hae Parae sholon se dar nahin. Mujhe dar hae tu atish e gul se hae Ye kahin chaman ko jala na dein significant?

Hey Mona!Big smile

well saidEmbarrassed
@bold - trueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sanjanamishra.Sidra-Harshu-nikita_88

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinamika

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hi Shilpa***************HUGS****************

I completely agree, We discuss abt everything and anything and Its more like a get together of friedns who'll discuss all random things and yet love thier discussions............................I love & value our friendship more than anything else.

I do agree our likes and dislikes doesn't have to be same forever...........But this time spend among us and this bond is i value more.................Love u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Shilpa I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I complety loved the way u have written abt us, yes we r unique and Posh.
SR AT has been the one and only thread where we all have come together, talked about almost anything and everything, from the reel life to the real life happenings of stars....politicians....doctors.....police officers....terrorists and even dumpsters ground manLOLLOLLOLLOL and I really feel proud to say that despite all kinds of difference in opinion, we have been able to come together and discuss it like true POSH JANANIS....without hurting each other or getting into fights....

.Sidrasajni786DJ..nikita_88

Go to top