Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:FatakFatakFatak Note-89 (Page 85)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

heyya guys morning

can anyone tell me who the girl is opposite KW in the jab we met remake?

Pavitra Punia

She was d contestant of Splitsvilla 3

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Originally posted by monar

Heylo everyone...  aarakshan is going great loved todays episode hope this serial keep its sanity intact..

and I really pity ppl who kill fellow for the name of intangible ... RIP Salman Taseer. I went through his tweets first time ever, he was one
of the progressive politicians of South Asia...

one of his last tweets -

Mera azm itna bulund hae Parae sholon se dar nahin. Mujhe dar hae tu atish e gul se hae Ye kahin chaman ko jala na dein significant?

Oh hi, I log on to IF after a lot of days, and meet ya. Since everyone is mourning over Lord Wahi's supposed onscreen co actor, I am assuming this news was skipped.

I will be honest, I didn't know about it, until of course my father let me know of Salman Taseer. I had read about him a few, and I think for a country like Pakistan with all due respect (my extended family still resides there), he really was a Politician that wanted to lead the country with a more progressive approach. Amongst the dim witted leaders that are literally eating the country and its people alive, he was the rare one with intellectual thoughts and somewhat right intentions. I may not have fully been aligned with his political and economic intentions, but  his stand over Asia Bibi really made me believe in humanity.

It's a sad day for the country, and perhaps for the continent. It's as if taking one step forward, and two steps backward with such an inhumane act.

oh wow - agree with mourning over the female lead of JWM - most of us have overlooked news like this.....thanks for this.

btw Hi Hug
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Shreya Creations to begin shooting for Jab We Met remake

It has been many days that Shreya Creations were planning to remake the blockbuster movie Jab We Met but due to some creative changes had to delay their shooting. The latest update on the show is that Karan Wahi may play the lead in this show which is finally going to start shooting this week.

A source says, "It is tentatively titled Love You Zindagi, though the channel is going to a take a final call on it. Our team has approached actors like Karan and Pavan Malhotra to play pivotal roles but both have not signed the contract as of now though they have agreed to do the show. Known actress Neelu Kohli is also part of our show, however, Raakhi Verma may not be able to do it as she is busy with some other work. If everything goes well then by this weekend or early next week we will start shooting."

The female lead is going to be Pavitra Punia. Says Karan, "I have been approached to do the show and I might do it. They want me to begin shooting as soon as I can so I am working on my dates but I have not signed a contract." Malhotra too echoed the same words and informed things will get clearer in the next few days. Interestingly, he was part of the film too.

The story revolves around two Sikh families, who stay close to each other. There would be two parallel love stories in the show, son of the protagonist Singh family falls in love with the girl-next-door.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishramonty22.Sidra

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Originally posted by monar

Heylo everyone...  aarakshan is going great loved todays episode hope this serial keep its sanity intact..

and I really pity ppl who kill fellow for the name of intangible ... RIP Salman Taseer. I went through his tweets first time ever, he was one
of the progressive politicians of South Asia...

one of his last tweets -

Mera azm itna bulund hae Parae sholon se dar nahin. Mujhe dar hae tu atish e gul se hae Ye kahin chaman ko jala na dein significant?

Oh hi, I log on to IF after a lot of days, and meet ya. Since everyone is mourning over Lord Wahi's supposed onscreen co actor, I am assuming this news was skipped.

I will be honest, I didn't know about it, until of course my father let me know of Salman Taseer. I had read about him a few, and I think for a country like Pakistan with all due respect (my extended family still resides there), he really was a Politician that wanted to lead the country with a more progressive approach. Amongst the dim witted leaders that are literally eating the country and its people alive, he was the rare one with intellectual thoughts and somewhat right intentions. I may not have fully been aligned with his political and economic intentions, but  his stand over Asia Bibi really made me believe in humanity.

It's a sad day for the country, and perhaps for the continent. It's as if taking one step forward, and two steps backward with such an inhumane act.

i second ya every word  sad to seee how there is lil humanity left these days and it's even worse that a comment like this is neglected and the mourning about a nangi pangi ladki is going on for pages and pages and pages  God Bless His Soul and most of all BLESS THE COUNTRY AND IT'S CITIZENS  

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hi every one Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hi Zainub, Fary, Monty and anyone else i missed Hug
sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Shreya Creations to begin shooting for Jab We Met remake

It has been many days that Shreya Creations were planning to remake the blockbuster movie Jab We Met but due to some creative changes had to delay their shooting. The latest update on the show is that Karan Wahi may play the lead in this show which is finally going to start shooting this week.

A source says, "It is tentatively titled Love You Zindagi, though the channel is going to a take a final call on it. Our team has approached actors like Karan and Pavan Malhotra to play pivotal roles but both have not signed the contract as of now though they have agreed to do the show. Known actress Neelu Kohli is also part of our show, however, Raakhi Verma may not be able to do it as she is busy with some other work. If everything goes well then by this weekend or early next week we will start shooting."

The female lead is going to be Pavitra Punia. Says Karan, "I have been approached to do the show and I might do it. They want me to begin shooting as soon as I can so I am working on my dates but I have not signed a contract." Malhotra too echoed the same words and informed things will get clearer in the next few days. Interestingly, he was part of the film too.

The story revolves around two Sikh families, who stay close to each other. There would be two parallel love stories in the show, son of the protagonist Singh family falls in love with the girl-next-door.

Hey Harshu, thanx 4 d article. I thot Wahi has dropped out of d show, but no talks r still on. Good 2 hear datBig smile

Anyways, if d show's name is Love U Zindagi, den dey have already started showing d promo of d show on SP. Dey show a person on white horse running, same we hear in story where hero comes on horse. The climate is foggy and d person is not able to be distinguished.
And den enters d female lead Heer who says dat in childhood i hav heard stories 4m dadi of Rajkumar coming on white horse. And den she says ki main apna rajkumar khud doondugi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidramonty22-Harshu-

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hi sidra, fary, zainab......Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Go to top