Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zeenia

Subia!!๐Ÿค—

Just watching Rishta.com so will be back later!!

take u r time even i will be back in 15-20 min๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by subia-17 - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

The intense & Mean Modi.

Beautiful Jan - March

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

-Harshu- thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Just look at JeRan's expressions๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zeenie,harshu plz check ur dabba๐Ÿ˜†
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I finally saw the promo........
-Harshu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

I finally saw the promo........

So what's ur take ??๐Ÿ˜†

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

So what's ur take ??๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by reshusaluja - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zeenia

Hey Mona!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I saw this on the news and it is indeed sad!! Ignorance frustrates me! People fighting for and killing over things they have no real knowledge over angers me!!

But then i remind myself that I am blessed to have had  a good education and a life full of luxuries and  can make decisions based on what is right and wrong from what I have learnt, so who am I to judge people who have not had the education and opportunities that I have had in life!

But killing is wrong! And killing people for things that they dont even understand is even more wrong!!

Hurting people by mocking them  and making fun of them because they dont agree with you is wrong too!!

And unfortunately these horrible things happen everyday so we find comfort and solace in friends and places where for a little while we can forget these horrors and
can laugh and smile but it doesnt mean that we dont hurt and have forgotten what others may be going through!!

And for me this CC is a place where I can come and talk about random stuff and even rubbish for pages and pages with my friends, but that doesnt mean that I have forgotten or ignored things that are happening in the world!

Life is a constant test but if we live it by smiling and making others smile too I think the world will be a much better place!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zeenia I second u.
I know this thread is definitely not intended to discuss about cruelty we have in this world, I just shared what I felt, I belong to that part of world and India shares if not all then atleast to the given extent the same agony what Pakistan is going through. I am sorry if I hurt anyone truly that wasn't my intention at all, I know we all go through news and we share the same emotion. I disagree to the point if ppl not discussing here are the one who ignoring it. Pardon I never had that prejudice, and I hold immense respect for fellows, though I may or may not align with their thinking.

regarding education, believe me thats nothing to do with ppls action, education makes u knowledgeable but not human!
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Zeenia I second u.
I know this thread is definitely not intended to discuss about cruelty we have in this world, I just shared what I felt, I belong to that part of world and India shares if not all then atleast to the given extent the same agony what Pakistan is going through. I am sorry if I hurt anyone truly that wasn't my intention at all, I know we all go through news and we share the same emotion. I disagree to the point if ppl not discussing here are the one who ignoring it. Pardon I never had that prejudice, and I hold immense respect for fellows, though I may or may not align with their thinking.

regarding education, believe me thats nothing to do with ppls action, education makes u knowledgeable but not human!

Mona ๐Ÿค—

u didn't hurt anyone yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
@underline - i completely agree๐Ÿ˜Š hope we find something which can make ppl human
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reet, Harshu : Errrrrr............I dont want to comment yet.๐Ÿ˜†