Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:FatakFatakFatak Note-89 (Page 107)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Zeenie,harshu plz check ur dabbaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I finally saw the promo........
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

So what's ur take ??LOL

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Originally posted by sidsk

So what's ur take ??LOL

LOL

Edited by reshusaluja - 05 January 2011 at 6:49am

-Harshu-

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by monar

Heylo everyone...  aarakshan is going great loved todays episode hope this serial keep its sanity intact..

and I really pity ppl who kill fellow for the name of intangible ... RIP Salman Taseer. I went through his tweets first time ever, he was one
of the progressive politicians of South Asia...

one of his last tweets -

Mera azm itna bulund hae Parae sholon se dar nahin. Mujhe dar hae tu atish e gul se hae Ye kahin chaman ko jala na dein significant?

Hey Mona!Big smile

I saw this on the news and it is indeed sad!! Ignorance frustrates me! People fighting for and killing over things they have no real knowledge over angers me!!

But then i remind myself that I am blessed to have had  a good education and a life full of luxuries and  can make decisions based on what is right and wrong from what I have learnt, so who am I to judge people who have not had the education and opportunities that I have had in life!

But killing is wrong! And killing people for things that they dont even understand is even more wrong!!

Hurting people by mocking them  and making fun of them because they dont agree with you is wrong too!!

And unfortunately these horrible things happen everyday so we find comfort and solace in friends and places where for a little while we can forget these horrors and
can laugh and smile but it doesnt mean that we dont hurt and have forgotten what others may be going through!!

And for me this CC is a place where I can come and talk about random stuff and even rubbish for pages and pages with my friends, but that doesnt mean that I have forgotten or ignored things that are happening in the world!

Life is a constant test but if we live it by smiling and making others smile too I think the world will be a much better place!Big smile

Zeenia I second u.
I know this thread is definitely not intended to discuss about cruelty we have in this world, I just shared what I felt, I belong to that part of world and India shares if not all then atleast to the given extent the same agony what Pakistan is going through. I am sorry if I hurt anyone truly that wasn't my intention at all, I know we all go through news and we share the same emotion. I disagree to the point if ppl not discussing here are the one who ignoring it. Pardon I never had that prejudice, and I hold immense respect for fellows, though I may or may not align with their thinking.

regarding education, believe me thats nothing to do with ppls action, education makes u knowledgeable but not human!

Edited by monar - 05 January 2011 at 6:50am

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Zeenia I second u.
I know this thread is definitely not intended to discuss about cruelty we have in this world, I just shared what I felt, I belong to that part of world and India shares if not all then atleast to the given extent the same agony what Pakistan is going through. I am sorry if I hurt anyone truly that wasn't my intention at all, I know we all go through news and we share the same emotion. I disagree to the point if ppl not discussing here are the one who ignoring it. Pardon I never had that prejudice, and I hold immense respect for fellows, though I may or may not align with their thinking.

regarding education, believe me thats nothing to do with ppls action, education makes u knowledgeable but not human!

Mona Hug

u didn't hurt anyone yaarEmbarrassed
@underline - i completely agreeSmile hope we find something which can make ppl humanOuch
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Reet, Harshu : Errrrrr............I dont want to comment yet.LOL
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Zeenia I second u.

Mona Hug

u didn't hurt anyone yaarEmbarrassed
@underline - i completely agreeSmile hope we find something which can make ppl humanOuch

@bold - Le main hoon naEmbarrassed
chal yaar office caaling Cry

Go to top