Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:FatakFatakFatak Note-89 - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Shilpa***************HUGS****************

I completely agree, We discuss abt everything and anything and Its more like a get together of friedns who'll discuss all random things and yet love thier discussions............................I love & value our friendship more than anything else.

I do agree our likes and dislikes doesn't have to be same forever...........But this time spend among us and this bond is i value more.................Love u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Shilpa I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
I complety loved the way u have written abt us, yes we r unique and Posh.
SR AT has been the one and only thread where we all have come together, talked about almost anything and everything, from the reel life to the real life happenings of stars....politicians....doctors.....police officers....terrorists and even dumpsters ground manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I really feel proud to say that despite all kinds of difference in opinion, we have been able to come together and discuss it like true POSH JANANIS....without hurting each other or getting into fights....

Hi I just dropped in to say a quick hi and bye to all when I saw Shilpa's post and I completely agree with it ........

It would be best if all those who have erred try to respect each others opinion and adhere to the code of conducts which Shilpa has mentioned while other try to continue following it

sorry i vanished ..i made this on ShiRan 😊.

zainuuuuuuu..........I really think U have not read my post properly and trust me..its not only u 2 .....this is something ongoing and I will repeat here, u will always be loved and respected and always welcomed in this AT........we have been part of this n will always be part of this AT and I have no right to kick u out or even ask to stop liking wat u dont like.....u are a human and have every right to ur own opinion....

All I have said is and have asked is a lill bit of respect and understanding that we provide for u.....u dont like someone....fine....no problems....feelings respected.....but can we not ask u the same for other PJs, that are ur friends even if u dont consider them as ur friend (like myself)????

BTW .....i forgot to say what I had come to say to all who are reading my ff and are waiting with their chappals πŸ˜† ................. I wanted to say throw them at me nonetheless and arrange for some more when I update πŸ˜† .........i would not be updating my FF for some days may be i will try to but don't think i will be
Originally posted by monty22

sorry i vanished ..i made this on ShiRan 😊.

wow Monty - love it!!!
Originally posted by zainab25

One does not need to write such long posts to say, "Get out Zainab and Fary. You do not respect KW, hence you cannot be part of an AT that was started practically by you two." πŸ˜†It would have been easier to comprehend. Mona, I will carry on the discussion with you at an open forum, because clearly this is not one anymore in my eyes.
Ditto Zainua nd mona funny how the same lecture is contradicting itself  on one hand they call us STALKERS and tell us to Get the EFF Out as we have moved on  and cannot be termed as their friends and than says they welcome us Like ok after this much insult anyone wants to be welcomed here 
p.s our replies wasn't mockign The FAV STAR the LORD  in any way we just were pointing how an important GENREAL THINg has been neglected by one and all & again just by naming it siddhiam kajen or god knows what does not make thsi Forum or this Space URS u don't OWN it as it's not ur property the only person eho owns it in VIJAY again it's an open forum & i don't think we broke any COC  

One does not need to write such long posts to say, "Get out Zainab and Fary. You do not respect KW, hence you cannot be part of an AT that was started practically by you two." πŸ˜†It would have been easier to comprehend. Mona, I will carry on the discussion with you at an open forum, because clearly this is not one anymore in my eyes.

Zainu! I love you and you know I do but this post has nothing to do with respecting or liking KW!!

Who knows, maybe a couple of months down the line I might hate KW too!! Actors and actresses are not important in my life but real people like you, Fary and the rest of the members of this AT are!!

Its about respecting real people and  not mocking them and making fun of them because they dont thave the same views as you!!

Do you know how much love and respect people have for you and Fary!! But by mocking them you are hurting them!

You and Fary have been with us from day one and i would be devastated if you both leave!!

Hate KW...make posts against him thats fine!! But dont make fun of the girls who like them!!
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago

Zainu,

*************HUGS**********

One thing i want to say...............Leave KW & all the fiction and its ppl..................Its only abt our bond. May be the virtual world is so awesome, i get to meet u all................Its the friendship part is more...................I can understand, We don't need to have the same likings but still we can have some nice discussions and I would love tooooooo.

Faryyyyyyyyyyy.............can I say something.....I have always considered u my lill sister and even when U and I have not agreed on something ....I remember the PMs we did back n forth but honestly........even that has not hurt me as much as U have hurt me just right now by saying wat u just said ..........

Out of all the ppl, I really did not expect u to not understand my post......and honestly..........I am deeply hurt.........Very hurt......

If this is wat I am to get from the PJs I have truly loved n will always love........its better I leave this AT.....

Thanks guys for all the love but it really seems like my words mean nothing to u ppl more than a lecture.........

I shall always love u all.......but I think ..........its time for me to say for the final time

"RAB RAAKHA" πŸ€—