Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Anu it's slow. Dis thread shd have been completed by now😆😆

shru and her high expectations ke tantrums🤣🤣🤣
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Cause she is dumb and annoying anyway Umang is going to make her life hell so you, no big shock there! 
Where is Gopi and Ahem's story in all of this at? 

I know............ Their track is tooo slow! Ahem is a very tough cookie😳.....and Gopi is cookie dough.🤣

But I doubt Umang will marry Kinjal.....i think that somehow she will end up with that geeky guy.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

YRF r coming wid new shows on Sony. Y can't dey bring R.com and Mahi Ve back?

Did I tell you guys, I started watching the episodes (Thankt to the links) of R.com and so so so love it!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sajni786

not really........he wants to enjoy more of his berozgaari.....n giving date ka jhamela as excuse🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Leah u r gonna live 100 yrs I just rem you few pages back
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

can someone please a pic of this pavitra girl please

Agree a pic of her please!! 

Shru ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Aiming too high I think! 
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw.....wats with ritesh-tani-onu triangle 🤣🤣🤣🤣...who is the dulha to be for taani 🤣🤣
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

not really........he wants to enjoy more of his berozgaari.....n giving date ka jhamela as excuse🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 date ka jhamela but why no one knows ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ i doubt even if he knows where he is busy🤣🤣🤣
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The more he will work, the more he will reduce his weight...he will be busy lifting his heroine in the serial..😆😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Did I tell you guys, I started watching the episodes (Thankt to the links) of R.com and so so so love it!

No Anu you didn't.

You can bookmark that page link where I posted links and all. R.com was a amazing show by YRF. MV was another one. MV reminds me of Golgappa Chor and Run Away Bride😆😆
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NIce niknak....i'm glad you enjoyed your vacas...i know it was a storm on the east...but not at my house 🤣🤣

I'm glad you havent read the update, but i'm warning you updates are gonna be slow coming cuz the next 2 mons are supposed to be crappy work is gonna take over my life 😭

Shilpu i told you started KMH2 rite??? wht is wrong with tht gauri chick??? i hope she doesnt pull a riddhima and leave chachu for this fool tht doesnt believe in love....(ps i'm only at the part where she drops everything to go visit his farm house...which btw i dont see a farm😕)