Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #107 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 124)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
No I don't think that the show will end. they will find a replacement. Shows usually end when trps r low and LTL is doing pretty well and so I think they'll replace and see if trps r good or not.

ratings r important. don't think anything else matters. Ouch

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

No I don't think that the show will end. they will find a replacement. Shows usually end when trps r low and LTL is doing pretty well and so I think they'll replace and see if trps r good or not.

ya same here...people r saying they should give the show a beautiful ending when he leaves but i dont c that happening....channels dont end shows when leads walk out..Ouch...would u rather have them find a replacement or bring in some new character?
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

ya same here...people r saying they should give the show a beautiful ending when he leaves but i dont c that happening....channels dont end shows when leads walk out..Ouch...would u rather have them find a replacement or bring in some new character?

I would prefer a new character. he is irreplaceable for me.Embarrassed DSP = MR. Embarrassed
Bidaai never ended when 2 of its leads quit the show. I don't see LTL ending as well.
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

I would prefer a new character. he is irreplaceable for me.Embarrassed DSP = MR. Embarrassed
Bidaai never ended when 2 of its leads quit the show. I don't see LTL ending as well.

just today, i was giving someone the bidaii example as well..LOL...but we have heard that LTL team does not get along well with Colors...so they just might end it..Ouch

hmmm..honestly, i cant decide....i no noone will ever be able to play Dutta as well as MR does but  the idea of Tasha not being together and naku romancing someone else is horrible as well..Broken Heart
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Naku romancing someone. Ouch Don't even remind me of that. okay chalo kill both of them. LOL yikes. maafi.

but on a serious note, I know PH is not in good terms with Colors but still I think ratings matter the most. they'll still continue with it. Anyways, I don't think their new shows r going to give them much ratings. I can't believe but none of them sound interesting to me. Thumbs Down
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Naku romancing someone. Ouch Don't even remind me of that. okay chalo kill both of them. LOL yikes. maafi.

but on a serious note, I know PH is not in good terms with Colors but still I think ratings matter the most. they'll still continue with it. Anyways, I don't think their new shows r going to give them much ratings. I can't believe but none of them sound interesting to me. Thumbs Down

well..hoping the channel acts immature and ends it..LOL...and we get a great ending, of course..Smile
i think they should both leave PN and go to live in the jungle alone at the end..LOL
yeah, none of them sound interesting...lets c how their ratings r once they air after BB ends..
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

well..hoping the channel acts immature and ends it..LOL...and we get a great ending, of course..Smile
i think they should both leave PN and go to live in the jungle alone at the end..LOL
yeah, none of them sound interesting...lets c how their ratings r once they air after BB ends..

wow tasha leave PN and live in the jungle. LOL that's so interesting. during JMM track, they behaved like normal human beings. they belong in the jungle. LOL oh I wish that could be the ending. Day Dreamingforget about colors new shows, I"m so excited that BB is ending. DancingLOL

okay sorry I got to leave now.
tc. Huma. chat with u later.
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

wow tasha leave PN and live in the jungle. LOL that's so interesting. during JMM track, they behaved like normal human beings. they belong in the jungle. LOL oh I wish that could be the ending. Day Dreamingforget about colors new shows, I"m so excited that BB is ending. DancingLOL

okay sorry I got to leave now.
tc. Huma. chat with u later.

yeah that horrible show will be going off the air soon..hopefully it never airs again...LOL

ok bye...c u later..Smile

Go to top