Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #107 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 123)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

btw Huma check out my request to the LTL banner makers in the new banner making contest. Embarrassed I can't believe I just requested it. Embarrassed

i am glad u requested that..Thumbs Up,....those two r the last people i wanna c every time i log into the forum...LOL

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

btw Huma check out my request to the LTL banner makers in the new banner making contest. Embarrassed I can't believe I just requested it. Embarrassed

i am glad u requested that..Thumbs Up,....those two r the last people i wanna c every time i log into the forum...LOL

exactly. I don't want these 2 people on the banner. I suffered enough during their track. Angry I just hope nobody puts their pics in the banner. Embarrassed
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

No I never watched any Vampire diaries or Twilight.
Vampires didn't really seem interesting and so I didn't watch them. Embarrassed
I would have read the books but I don't read much except of my textbooks. LOL

ah yes, i remember u telling me u dont read books..LOL

i just read Neha Bamb is gonna come in this new serial on colors called Vidhwa...its about a widow who married again against everyone's wishes...and she lives in some small village where that is considered a huge sin...

I did read a about this show but it's on Colors. I don't have the heart to watch a colors show. LOL
Do u watch maati ki bano? LOL

yeah...just read its on colors..LOL...nope didnt watch it...i think LTL shall remain the only show i watch on colors..Smile
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

exactly. I don't want these 2 people on the banner. I suffered enough during their track. Angry I just hope nobody puts their pics in the banner. Embarrassed

i highly doubt someone will use their pics..LOL...everyone hates them..Dead...
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
No Huma. Last time we had banners with Supriya and Ravi in it.  that is why I requested this time. 

btw r u still going to watch LTL if MR leaves?

Edited by chandanafan - 03 January 2011 at 4:27pm
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

No Huma. Last time we had banners with Supriya and Ravi in it. Dead that is why I requested this time. 

oh...i do remember voting for banners but dont remember those pics..ConfusedLOL....oh well i suppose my brain chose to forget about it..

hmmm... i highly doubt it...yes there r many good things about this serial but i watch it for Tasha...and without dutta, there is no Tasha....they could bring in some other actor to play dutta...but i am not  a huge fan of replacements..Ouch
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

No Huma. Last time we had banners with Supriya and Ravi in it. Dead that is why I requested this time. 

oh...i do remember voting for banners but dont remember those pics..ConfusedLOL....oh well i suppose my brain chose to forget about it..

hmmm... i highly doubt it...yes there r many good things about this serial but i watch it for Tasha...and without dutta, there is no Tasha....they could bring in some other actor to play dutta...but i am not  a huge fan of replacements..Ouch

yeah that's the biggest problem with me as well. Not a fan of replacements. Ouch I really hope he doesn't leave. fingers crossed. 
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

yeah that's the biggest problem with me as well. Not a fan of replacements. Ouch I really hope he doesn't leave. fingers crossed. 

me 2..Ouch...u think they will end the show when he leaves?

Go to top