Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kaddu: we always want more Tasha romance...😆.....u didnt like goons chasing duji scene?

Dibya: ya hope we c him alive tomorrow..i dont want them to drag this track...but that wont be a sign for naku na..it would be a sign for us..😆
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi0318

Yeah dear.................. I too think that NAkku will not accept that Dutta is dead...............
So she will conti with her pray, and soon we will see injured Dutta somewhere..................
But no memory lose........plzzzzzzzzzz cv's

memory loss is the last thing i want to see...........i can't imagine.......Dutta having memory loss........then thinking Seema as his wife.......no way.......
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
huma ... can i bug u with a query from the book .....do anna and kate look the same? they are genetically same right? i could not figure this out...😕😆
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati2008

memory loss is the last thing i want to see...........i can't imagine.......Dutta having memory loss........then thinking Seema as his wife.......no way.......

I swear that is the last day for me to watch LTL...................... cant bear this track...................
vaise bhi i dunno lyk seema........................ So dont want to see her track much dragged................................
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@priya........thanks yaar........

@huma.......sign for us or Naku.....same na.....afterall we are also praying with her for Dutta's return..........
kadduu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Kaddu: we always want more Tasha romance...😆.....u didnt like goons chasing duji scene?

yep!! ... we want tasha romance ðŸ˜†... thank god for ur VMs... see a lot of nice scenes and nice songs there.. 🤗

no it was ok .... but i dont know i sort of was not as *thrilled* to wacth LTL today as i usually am... its like am out of a trance and its not the same ..what it used to be ðŸ˜³...actually i kind of miss being crazy abt LTL😭
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swati2008

yup dear.......i m doing it........sorted out all my net probs for the time being..........

Okkiee ...that's koooll ....
I was thinking of PMing u ....

Bye all .... hav to go ...😆
saw Swati here so came here to ask ...
will b bak in half an hr ...

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shabz: hello..😊

Khushi: me neither..i think i will go spy on that forum..😆

Kaddu: no they dont look the same...😊...and no they r not same genetically...yes they r very close but not 100% same..
kadduu thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi0318

I swear that is the last day for me to watch LTL...................... cant bear this track...................
vaise bhi i dunno lyk seema........................ So dont want to see her track much dragged................................

arey how will u do the updates then ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†...just joking... but CVs so far have stayed away from EKish tracks i think they still will come up with something nice...
khushi... you can say look who's talking....its me talking abt CVs who was saying that she doesnt have faith in CVs... guess i do have some after all ðŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail
@Shabz :- byeeeeeee Shabz🤗.......................