Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #107 |New Link Pg 1 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by msthula

yes... and kala is on her lappiee...and even if nakku is there it wont be a prob...dont you remember she has vowed to return only when D the donkey calls her...πŸ˜†

true true..and baaji is gone too...mauqa accha hai..πŸ˜†
Hi alll.....I'm here only....OMG this thread is really running πŸ˜†......hmm so you all discussing about Dutta's landing from the cliff is it πŸ˜ƒ...yesterday I was discussing the same with Huma here.....and we concluded that Dutta might land on a tree again and Seema will save him by climbing the tree......Nakku takes a bullet, Seema climbs the tree πŸ˜ƒ!
Originally posted by -priya

@bold -🀣

bushy ... shee keeps signing up for courses ... to pareeksha to denee hee padegee πŸ€£

yes... she just finished her 'ash milk drinking course' and now she has started fire fighting course...dont you remember you she saved D's jacket from fire🀣🀣🀣 Edited by msthula - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

she passes out on all courses.....remember ek hi baar mein drive karna seekh gayi......🀣

🀣 passes out or passesπŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

whats with the like button today? why is that so touchy about being clicked,,., keeps popping error at my end πŸ˜‘
Edited by -priya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

true true..and baaji is gone too...mauqa accha hai..πŸ˜†

Loha garam hai...maar do hathodaπŸ˜†
Priya: i got it..when u said treepareeksha..i momentarily got confused...thought it was a real word..πŸ€ͺ

Ruya: i was born ready...

Aparna: naku is taking a bullet again so soon?..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hi alll.....I'm here only....OMG this thread is really running πŸ˜†......hmm so you all discussing about Dutta's landing from the cliff is it πŸ˜ƒ...yesterday I was discussing the same with Huma here.....and we concluded that Dutta might land on a tree again and Seema will save him by climbing the tree......Nakku takes a bullet, Seema climbs the tree πŸ˜ƒ!

Red: Seema..will save him.....from the tree...🀣
Blue: OMG...then its trees agnipareeksha..as to how long it can hold Seema...🀣
🀣
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

hi aparna...
no seema climbing trees...... i want nakku to be that monkey....seema just needs  to show her face to D ...say sorry and disappear...no climbing trees or doing nurse wali acting for himπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -priya

🀣 passes out or passes🀣

whats with the like button today? why is that so touchy about being clicked,,., keeps popping error at my end πŸ˜‘

ok my typos....πŸ˜†
passes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not only ur like button..every1's like button is acting touchy today,,,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by msthula

Loha garam hai...maar do hathodaπŸ˜†

chalo ye lo hathoda...