Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi0318

Yeah in our dreamsπŸ˜†....................

y in our dreams it was at no.4 last week.....today is monday..so everyone will come to the forum..and they will vote the CM...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

y in our dreams it was at no.4 last week.....today is monday..so everyone will come to the forum..and they will vote the CM...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

last week it was on no. 5 Not on no. 4.........................................
And sweetheart we Hit  chaska meter daily..................... But jo marji ho for  us its always no. 1
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

last week it was on no. 5 Not on no. 4.........................................
And sweetheart we Hit  chaska meter daily..................... But jo marji ho for  us its always no. 1

last week nahi last last week toh tha....
and dekhna ek din it will be at no.1 position....πŸ˜‰
BOLD: agree..well said....πŸ‘
--khushi-- thumbnail

last week nahi last last week toh tha....
and dekhna ek din it will be at no.1 position....πŸ˜‰
BOLD: agree..well said....πŸ‘

yeahkbhi to Geet ko beat karega & then i'll tease my DIπŸ˜‰
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

yeahkbhi to Geet ko beat karega & then i'll tease my DIπŸ˜‰

arey yeh geet kaun dekhta hai...uski abhi tak shaadi bhi nahi hui...jab bhi main woh channel dalti hoon...Mahiiiiiiiiii..music start hojaati hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail

arey yeh geet kaun dekhta hai...uski abhi tak shaadi bhi nahi hui...jab bhi main woh channel dalti hoon...Mahiiiiiiiiii..music start hojaati hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I too dunno lyk that show...................... but my DI is cryzy for that show as we r for LTL.................
whenever i try to watch that show..................... there is always their unwanted romance scenes............................ this is the first show where i dunno lyk the ROmance b/w main leads........................ they show it very fake.......yukkkkkkkk
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

I too dunno lyk that show...................... but my DI is cryzy for that show as we r for LTL.................
whenever i try to watch that show..................... there is always there unwanted romance scenes............................ this is the first show where i dunno lyk the ROmance b/w main leads........................ they show it very fake.......yukkkkkkkk

yeah....they are always vry close to each other......everytime...still they r not married......πŸ˜•
dont like it at all....πŸ€’πŸ˜†

--khushi-- thumbnail

yeah....they are always vry close to each other......everytime...still they r not married......πŸ˜•
dont like it at all....πŸ€’πŸ˜†

ANd u knw the most wieredest thing .................. geet is pragnant from day one.................
I think cv's have forgot abt thatπŸ˜†............................ its more then year they r showing geet as it is........................ and doing all time jumping & allπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

ANd u knw the most wieredest thing .................. geet is pregnant from day one.................
I think cv's have forgot abt thatπŸ˜†............................ its more then year they r showing geet as it is........................ and doing all time jumping & allπŸ˜†

i was abt to ask that..she is pregnant..and still she acts like a monkey..jumping from here to there.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail

i was abt to ask that..she is pregnant..and still she acts like a monkey..jumping from here to there.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

yeah.................. They has to deal with the fact that looks lyk real.......................
Have u watched Maryada???