India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

they won our hearts (Page 3)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................u guys are making me totally crazy now!!!!!!!Silly.....if i don't get a full link soon , i'll go totally insane!!!!!!Silly.......

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................u guys are making me totally crazy now!!!!!!!Silly.....if i don't get a full link soon , i'll go totally insane!!!!!!Silly.......

Full link already posted, see my post above yours Wink
Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ Ships i jus watchd the Saavan prfmc it was mind blowin lol. I dnt wana watch the rest of the show, R saavan goin 2 prfm or been seein again?
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Maaaannn..it's 1 a.m. here in India...n guess what am doing????....watching SaVan dance video!!!!!!....Silly...if this is not craziness then what it is??????????????Silly.....the video is buffering n here am ranting out my EXTREME excitement!!!!!....guys, did anyone notice- while sanchi shravan are performing, you can clearly here those whistles..blows...claps n all from the audience!!!!Tongue....even that SGP devrani jethani duo is watching them with such ''aww-ful' eyes!!!Big smile...'coz thier performance is sooo sweet...so aww-worthy!!!!!......lol...i have gone crazy toady n SaVan are responisble for it!!!!!!Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ash91

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Maaaannn..it's 1 a.m. here in India...n guess what am doing????....watching SaVan dance video!!!!!!....Silly...if this is not craziness then what it is??????????????Silly.....the video is buffering n here am ranting out my EXTREME excitement!!!!!....guys, did anyone notice- while sanchi shravan are performing, you can clearly here those whistles..blows...claps n all from the audience!!!!Tongue....even that SGP devrani jethani duo is watching them with such ''aww-ful' eyes!!!Big smile...'coz thier performance is sooo sweet...so aww-worthy!!!!!......lol...i have gone crazy toady n SaVan are responisble for it!!!!!!Silly

And the whistles and blows were even louder when Barun got on his knees Embarrassed for his poem!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Mr.Zkash91

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
will surely come back n give my tippidi after watching the video fully! WinkLOL.....my papa will kill me if he see that am still on my lappy watching SaVan video!!!!!.Silly..god save me today!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickMr.Zkash91

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

And the whistles and blows were even louder when Barun got on his knees Embarrassed for his poem!
sheila am yet to watch it!Day Dreaming..the video is taking hell lot of a time for buffering!!!!!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickMr.Zk

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

sheila am yet to watch it!Day Dreaming..the video is taking hell lot of a time for buffering!!!!!!Ouch

It's worth the buffering big time Big smile You'll certainly be thrilled Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index