Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

they won our hearts

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413Jignsh65_Janki_ChocolateChickktmsizanamisandy.21desi_lover_guyDaviash91*Adorable_Anu*

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
You are absolutely right..... They will be most romantic jodi in our hearts whether won or not.... It is not affected by any awards,,,,, We all know they are best jodi on Telly world.......and will be always...

Love you Ankita .........Wink
and Barun 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100IndefiniteLOVE

ayshran Goldie
ayshran
ayshran

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

I feel so sad and sorry Cry

Still you are absolutely right, they won aur hearts and they are the most romantic jodi!!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVE

*Adorable_Anu* IF-Sizzlerz
*Adorable_Anu*
*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i really wish they would have won! although i love Ishaan-Suhana as well but i think if there's any jodi which truly defines 'romantic' today, it's SaVan. & i loved their performance. Shukran-Allah's stuck in my head now. but the shayari was the best part. the hug.. priceless. <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77IndefiniteLOVE

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
you know what guys, am an idiot! i really am!
I started watching the show from  8:35 p.m. thinking that itni jaldi toh SaVan ka perfomrnace aayega nahi....and then i watched till the end hoping that wo ab ayenge..ab ayenge!....but the show ended n then i realized that unka performance sabse pehle aya tha! i missed it! n now am searching for the video n am not getting it!Cry.....

Chalo, waise maine abhi dekha toh nahi hai, par i totally agree with Anu, that ''romantic'' jodi ka award toh SaVan ya Veer Iccha ko hi milna chahiye tha.i mean atleast they have shown some romance b/w them, par Ishan Suhana- okay i agree they are very sweet n all....par definitely not ''romantic''Stern Smile.....anyways, i already knew that ishan suhana will since their show is very popular as it airs on Star!Ermm.....

Par truly saying, the competition should have been just b/w SaVan n Veer Iccha. for ''romanctic jodi''. Anyways, chahe jo bhi ho, for us SaVan is the best!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21IndefiniteLOVE

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i wish SaaVan had won the award...felt really sad when the winners were announced though i like ishan-suhana jodi as well...but must say,no offence to the other jodis, SaaVan's performance was the best...AB were looking gr8...Ankita, in pink, made a beautiful Rapunzel and Barun,the handsome and dashing prince....the shayari and the hug were the 2 best parts...love you, AB...u might not have won the award but u will remain to be the most romantic jodi in all ur fans' heartsSmileSmileSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamikchitra77sandy.21Ishrafan11DaviShipra_S

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hey Whether they win the title or not...They are Most Romantic jodi on Indian Tele...

They won our Hearts.....SaaVan Are the Best....Smile

I missed watching the show...But I request Any one Plz upload the Video of SaaVan Performance ....

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 02 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndefiniteLOVE

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
oh gosh...now am dying to see that shayeri n hug u all are talking about!Silly..........waise i didn't get to see their performance, but there is something i still got to see- Barun's smile! gosh! he was looking terrific!!!!!!!!....they were showing him when that comedy jodi award thing was coming....n barun ankita also came to give the comedy jodi award!Tongue....n also saw them wishing happy new year!Tongue.....Wow, ankita was looking gorgeous in those curls n black dress!Tongue

Edited by Shipra_S - 02 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jignsh65izanamikchitra77sandy.21IndefiniteLOVEash91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index