Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 8)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hey tin, very very gud one. Fathers son, naku taking care of horses ROFL .

Update soon

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
hmmmm....looks like dutta ke dil ka rasta uske horses se hoke jaata hai...plz continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

One doubt, is Naku fair or in her koyal roop?? no, if she is in her koyal roop then she will hav probs while washing the horses..........plz cntinue sooooooon...
Dear Usha,

I am sorry if I have not been able to make myself clear....this story has no similarity with the serial except for the names and I have also changed some of the characters...it is in a totally new setting...so no koyel rup for Naku....Tongue  Love Tin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvcPrinsesse.Suvi

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear...............
so  naku's  presence  gave  some  courage  to  AS  n  now  AS  has  one  person  to  share  her feelings............AS  was really  poor  soul...........n  dutta  was  really  showing  soooooooo   much  attitude  Embarrassed yaar  n  now  naku  gonna  work  for  him...................hmm..............interesting  looking  fwd............................

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Wow, story seems to get interesting now! But he is so rude and kya tin, just like the show yahan par bhi dutta was hardly there.. I am sure that will change now she will be at the stables na.. gosh, it will be such a mighty landing for dutta when he will eventually fall for her..

He has probably grown up watching everyone treat his mum like dirt for she is not from their high class society and thinks all those ppl from high class are only worth talking to.. he never seems to have given  chance to AS or try to understand her and I feel Nku will be the bridge between Dutt and AS.. AS seems like a really warm person who had lost herself in that house and is slowly hoping to get her astitva back.. she might relive her younger days thru nakku except that while AS seems to have accepted her fate in that house, naku will not meekly bow down. Baaji seems like a nice guy.. But OMG, just cannot stand the arrogant dutta

Cant wait to read more.. will u be updating every day or alternate day?

Thanks for pm

Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hey tins tanx alot 4 updating dear wow i knew D will come handy in helping N to stay atleast she got excuse to stay back now with out tension & D seems he has got upper hand in deciding as well as SP didn't utter a word to stop him . 
Ohh i feel 4 AS what a life she has no one to talk to i am glad she feels she can confide in naku.
    so great going eventhough it is not great job it will bring N-D together as he is close to his horses she will b there hopefully i am assuming she will impress him. Aww love bajirao he is a gem he hesitated to make her stable girl like that excellent update dear pls continue & tanx 4 pm!pls more D in ur next update.Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 10 January 2011 at 4:13am

Fishfish

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

nice update ...

Fishfish

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Tins......awesome update.......so Naku's accomodation probs is solved......but she has greater goal to accomplice.......Dutta is so arrogant........just like his father....how could he appoint Naku in place of stable boy......isn't he hav any respect for girls.......gadha kahinka........what the matter with Roops now.......even she's not acknowledging her mother.......this bro-sis duo hav serious probs.......i hope u r regular again......btw plz give me a good TaSha scene.......i m dyeing for one.......u know no TaSha scene in the show......atleast some convo.....

Fishfish

Go to top