Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 79)

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
the story was very interesting from start to finish WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
reading it was becoming a habit and now i'll miss it badly .....CryCryCryCryCry
hope you'll come up with new story soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Hi jayati,

I am still in shock that this FF got over so soon...actually i have not been able to comment regularly due to work...but read all parts between work chup-chupke...lol...

It was beautiful....was surprised as the roops-baaji thing u wanted didn't come abt...but jo bhi hua achcha hua...

hope u start a new FF soon...as it has become kinda habit to read ur FF in the morning...

i was thinking that there was a JB FF in AIW about some cinderealla story..why don't you adapt it for tasha...till you can start something new that will keep our appitite for more..plz a request..

Storms Never Last is the cindrella story and it is once again a very long story set during the pre-independce days, since it is already being posted in AIW, I will request you to read it there, I promise to post the remaining parts quickly...now for a week I will remain brain dead and if nothing is coming about I will post one of the old JB stories with a bit of modification which has not been posted in AIW... Big smileBig smile

Edited by tintiny - 21 February 2011 at 10:30am
johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
aw u ended it! just loved da way dutta trapped the 2 witches! will really miss this story!
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
First of all iam sorry for commenting late ...had guests home ...so couldn"t come on IF ....
OMG did i just read  the END "suhana sobs"CryCryCryAwww u can"t do that ...It was like my daily dose and rountine ...I really hope u start new one soon Wink....THough this was really a beautiful journey ....Thanx a million yaar Hug.....Loved it to the core ClapThumbs Up.....
Now with the very heavy heart coming back to the Update
Wow what a awesome showdown btw RS n dutta ....and omg gauri devi and leela"s truth was out 2 ....that was just superb .....Awww dutta stood up for baaji-Roops and AS ....loved it .......
Wow kanta played a huge role here ...finally kuch kaam to aaye....LOL
I loved kareena"s reaction so cool she is Wink......
Wow Finally both the couples got Engaged in lavish style ....Day Dreaming
She really has a nice and expensive choice for dinning table.....LOLchalo ab toh sab kuch usika toh haLOLtasha convo was sweet and cuteWink
Wow naku is learning and taking responsibilties .....that"s cool Thumbs Up
Omg Kala is naku"s warden LOLi know she knows her brother to wellWink.....Lovely ......
loved the ending ....But i wanted more Cryi will really miss itOuch
will wait for the nxt FF eagerly ....pls start one soon .......Thanx a million for the wonderful journey .....Happy Anniversary AIW ......
U take care and see ya around.....
Love and hugs
SuhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Aww tins 1st of all so sorry dear 4 commenting late i had been busy only coming briefly but i want to read ur ff aramse dear but ye kya the end that was a shocker Shocked!
But i i have 2 give it 2 u dear u have been brilliant 4 delivering e/day with out failing & we have been hooked to ur awesome ff now what will we do?
 Tins ieven though u end it but u did it superbly my dear u r so talented & nothing but a perfectionClapClap u tied all the loose ends i am over the mon 4 showing their true colour the evil duo. & kanta's help to D awesome & how D brought it all down i love kareena & her gigle!
AS  must b proud of D & the engagement i am surprised RS took it so well & finally he did the right thing by his kids!Smile Tins i loved tasha convo in the car how they explained toeach other why they chose excellent dear! well all in all u did an excellent ending i would really miss ur ff it was one of a kind but i have relief i have seen a  new one so will start on that soon tank u dear 4 not leaving us high & dry!Wink
Tins i have to say tank u tank u dear for indulging us in ur awesome writing & imagination skills i enjoyed it tremendously i can't wait to start on the new one tank u dear Tc c u on ur other ff!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishsuhana19

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Tin,

Loved the ending.......Sad that its over, but happy with the way it ended, Dutta putting everyone in their place....... would have loved to see gauri devis' face when he gave the notice for hurting Bolt.
And loved how he was so straightforward when he told his dad what he thought of him and what his true intentions were with Baaji and Nakku. Very clever the way he took care of the ploice complaint for them.......well handled.......It was refreshing to have a positive Kareena......who supported Dutta and who understood Nakku true spirit.....

Finally he spoke for his AS and got her her rightful place ......and stood up for his sister and Baaji....

The way you ended was like a Deja Vu......their life had come a full circle from the time they first met to now...... eating dinner sitting on a car :)

Enjoyed reading you updates everyday before going to bed.........am glad you started the new one....

Hope to read many more wonderful DN FF's, Have enjoyed most of your JB FF's.

Have you written any other FF's in the forum ? Just Curious.Big smile

--Lalitha

Fishfish

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
hey dear 

i love ur ff

Edited by neverforget - 24 February 2011 at 1:08am