Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 78)

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
superb tin lovely update waiting for the next story i hope you come up with the story very soon. enjoy your pary Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfish

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
fantastic story....loved all the updates and enjoyed waiting eagerly for them......loved the beginning, middle and end of the story.......wish you all the best and waiting to see another FF from you soon........thank you for keeping us entertained....

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
A  real superb updt.......... cant blieve the FF ended.........
Luved the way Dutta showed evrybody their places and bought the truths in frnt of evrybody......... His stand fr his AS, Nakushaand his sisters were superb......... Luved the Tasha convo in the end......... why they chose each other?....... really superb convo.......  
It is a real pleasure reading ur FF........ ur both the FFs were rocking............. Now will wait fr ur new FF............ Hope u start one sooooooon......... ur writing skill is awesome...........

KavitaDRFishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
He Jayati,
Firstly congrats for the first anniversary of AIW.
The moment i read - the end,it broke my heart.
This line i had mentioned in my last comment-
So much happened in between two weeks,which i guess we will get to know in bits & parts in upcoming updates.
When i had written that,i had no idea that the next one is going to be lastCry.

Having said this,i really would like to thank u for giving me a pleasure to read such a wonderful story.
The most amazing thing about ur writing is ur simplicity with words,the way u take reader thru each & every emotions of the individual characters is really commandableClap.

While reading RAJ GHARANA -
i cried for nakku,felt proud for dutta,I felt hate & anger for RS & female RS(i never called her by her name that much how i dislike the character) ,felt irritation towards leela.I  sympathised with AS,felt happy for roops & baaji, & lastly impressed by Kala & her approch towards life.Even u made be like Kanta & Kareena.
& how can i forget my dear Bolt,he is a real starStar.

I don't think i will be able to convey my attachment with Raj Gharana thru words.
U will be surprised,but my day starts with a cup of tea in one hand & ur daily update .
So,today also i had my tea with ur last updateCry.
Now,till u come up with new story,i am going to continue my morning routine by reading this again from first chapter.U see morning routines are really hard to breakLOL.

Thanks once again by giving me a chance to be part of Raj Gharana as a reader.
Hope to see u come up with new story really soon.
As for the last update i will comment separately after re-reading.

Have a nice fun- filled day.
PoojaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdivya17-7Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hi Tin

You ended this FF? i still cannot believe it? i thought there was so much more that you would do with the characters. but have to say it was a very suitable ending..oh gosh, your ff got me into the habit of waking up early to read it and now i will miss it so much..
you have answered all our questions incl Kanta's role in bringing out Leelu/Tai sahab's role in the Bolt incident.

Loved how Naku thought it was cos of her parents good wishes she has a new lease of life. do you know what, i think the same every singleday of my life. great to see the kids engaged and Dutta explaining so simply and beautifully why he chose Naku and Naku also putting forward her thoughts.. gosh, Naku has her hands fll now, with learning the ropes of running the house and coping with a loving yet dominating hubby ;-P feel so happy for her. and it was so nice to see Kala ribbing D-N about getting back Naku on time and also the 3 girls laughter bringing the house down.. finally that feels like a home now..AS will never be enuf for RS, but then she has found a new way of life and a new hope in living life with her kids which will keep her at peace and happy.

aaww.. you need to get started quickly now..as this story really had me stuck to it! and of course you updating every day deserves a special round of applause.
wishing you always the best in life Jayati and looking fwd to reading your otehr works!
Take care and thanks again
Vandu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdivya17-7WanderbugPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hi jayati,

I am still in shock that this FF got over so soon...actually i have not been able to comment regularly due to work...but read all parts between work chup-chupke...lol...

It was beautiful....was surprised as the roops-baaji thing u wanted didn't come abt...but jo bhi hua achcha hua...

hope u start a new FF soon...as it has become kinda habit to read ur FF in the morning...

i was thinking that there was a JB FF in AIW about some cinderealla story..why don't you adapt it for tasha...till you can start something new that will keep our appitite for more..plz a request..

Fishfishbfunofbb123

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hey tin,
what end?????????????? itna jaldi??????????? but i must say awosome ff. i'll miss it, kash thoda aur extend karti; spl tasha ke liye

Fishfish

Go to top