Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 77)

anupamas2 Senior Member
anupamas2
anupamas2

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
It was a very nice story. Loved every part of it. I always looked forward to reading it first thing in the morning. Am very sad that it ended.
You are a very good writer. Keep writing. Will look forward to your next FF.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hi tin! Excellent FF! U ended it :( Will defo going to miss this! Every day as I woke up 1st thing I do is I login from my phone to check whether u have add the update! Ohhhhhh what will I do now!? :( like it v much how the changes have happened, Dn N and BnR engagement and AS with leela and kantha show down of GD and leela. But but but :( tobe honest I never expected to c the end so so so soon! But anyway, I know that we will get a new FF from u v soon! :p :)
Thankyou for taking all the trouble for make us happy and not forgeting thank swheeta and kavitha for all the help u extended towards tin(jayathi, I like this tin name v much, hope u want mind it! :p) to make this a success.
Wish u good luck
Tc bye
Azmiya

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
hi jayati,

oh dear...... what shud i say first?ClapClap
Clap
ur writing skills are rare to find.......... this FF was awesome........ i never even once felt it is long.... for u to think n gather ur thoughts to put it into writing might b draining, but for us readers, its a really nice story with so much detailing going into all the layers of the characters.........ClapClapClap
Clap
y did u end it so soon?? is there any reason....... i thought it wud go on for some more time........

what am i going to read from tomorrow onwards........ i usually start off my day with ur FF or shilpi's FF........ both of u have ended ur respective ones......CryCryCry

its going to b really tough for me to handle the emptiness........ but u c, there is a solution..... y not read the FFs again.WinkWink

wonderful story...... n an equally wonderful writerSmileSmile........

ok on a serious note.now, i am politely demanding u to start off with another FF.......... i know it might b taxing for u, but u c after reading ur FF, i have become very greedy..... i just want more FFs.. just like this one.......

lotz love......
tc
divya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPrinsesse.Suvi

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
awesome ending to a lovely story...............

Fishfish

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
wonderful story! loved it!! hope you start another one soon!!

Fishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,Embarrassed

Thank you for the acknowlegement. It was a pleasure. I still cant believe its the end. You better get those grey cells to start clicking again as you are leaving your followers high and dry during their first coffee in the morning. What are they all going to do? ConfusedConfusedConfusedStart thumping our feet and ask for more. Just take a long breath and kaam pe lag jao....Long hiatus are not acceptable.

Will come back and update the appreciation thread later. Blame my punitive schedule again but like Shilpita's FF, you need more than just a few lines....You deserve that much.

Happy Anniversary for AIW!ClapClapClap.

Luv,

KavitaHug

FishfishPooja_219

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  n  perfectClap  ending  dear..............
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dutta's  braveness brought  his  haveli  into  normal  house  like  others...........
n  tasha ,baji n  roops  r  married n  happily  enjoying  their  life................n
raja  saab  too agreed  for  their  marriage,it  was such  a miracle all  thanks  to  dutta only.........
happy..............happy...................ending...............
i  loved  it.....................but  missing  ur  daily  update 2'w  onwards............
i  hope  u  come up with another  nice  story................if  u  started another FF........plz  PM me...........
am  waiting  for  that...............

Fishfish

Leandra IF-Rockerz
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
superb tin lovely update waiting for the next story i hope you come up with the story very soon. enjoy your pary Party

KavitaDRFishfish

Go to top